Author Topic: Welcome Steph!!  (Read 3240 times)

Offline Victor

• Tennis God
Welcome Steph!!
« on: July 08, 2008, 08:50:54 AM »
I got Steph, someone else from my country here!! Welcome Steph  :))  :rofl_2:
Dont fight about tennis, support tennis.

I just didn't think I would be seeing a clay court tournament where Roddick is still in it and Nadal is out.   -   Dallas -  31 May, RG 2009

Offline Steph

• Tennis Player
Re: Welcome Steph!!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 08:53:13 AM »
Well thankyou Victor   :))

My name is Stephan, but I like Steph more  :)~
Next monday (14th of july) I will be 15 y/o and I play tennis for about 9 years now  :)

dunno anything else to say for now  :)~

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 08:56:06 AM »
Well thankyou Victor   :))

My name is Stephan, but I like Steph more  :)~
Next monday (14th of july) I will be 15 y/o and I play tennis for about 9 years now  :)

dunno anything else to say for now  :)~
Welcome Steph!
Feel free to start a journal and keep us posted on your game!
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 10:30:02 AM »
Welcome Steph!!!
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline Murrayfan11

• Tennis God
  • Historically, still the best team in England! >>
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2008, 10:54:31 AM »
Welcome Steph, nice to have another young teenager here, I'm sure Somil will be happy with your arrival. Very impressive that you are only 14 and already speak great English!

Offline Somil

• Tennis God
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 12:01:16 PM »
Welcome Steph, nice to have another young teenager here, I'm sure Somil will be happy with your arrival. Very impressive that you are only 14 and already speak great English!

:)

Yeah, welcome Steph, very impressive English indeed!

Offline Steph

• Tennis Player
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2008, 02:04:46 PM »
Thank you all :)

And I hope it's sarcasm about the great English... because I forgot to say that I'm not that good in English XD

Offline Somil

• Tennis God
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2008, 02:09:37 PM »

And I hope it's sarcasm about the great English... because I forgot to say that I'm not that good in English XD

You are actually really good, I could never be that fluent at a second language at my age!

Oh, and, you have the honour of now being the youngest poster on this board :)

Offline Somil

• Tennis God
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2008, 02:09:53 PM »

You are actually really good, I could never be that fluent at a second language at that age!

Offline Steph

• Tennis Player
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2008, 02:13:41 PM »

You are actually really good, I could never be that fluent at a second language at that age!

Well, thank you, didn't expected that you would think it's good  :)~
A few words search in an online dictionary XD

And I feel honored about being the youngest person here! @ school I'm also the youngest in my class, so it feels well-known  :)

Offline Murrayfan11

• Tennis God
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2008, 02:17:36 PM »

And I feel honored about being the youngest person here! @ school I'm also the youngest in my class, so it feels well-known  :)

It's great to have you here Steph, with us other youths like me and Somil. Your English is great for a child of your age, it's amazing that Dutch people learn languages so well. Oh, who's your favourite tennis player?

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2008, 03:11:55 PM »
Welcome to the forums Steph  :) Glad you found us here and i hope you enjoy your time here  :)
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2008, 03:13:40 PM »

It's great to have you here Steph, with us other youths like me and Somil. Your English is great for a child of your age, it's amazing that Dutch people learn languages so well. Oh, who's your favourite tennis player?

I remember the days in my life when I was spoken about as a youth person  :whistle: how times change  :scared:

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Offline dmastous

• Tennis God
    • http://www.tips4tennis.com
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2008, 04:31:32 PM »

I remember the days in my life when I was spoken about as a youth person  :whistle: how times change  :scared:

Yer still a youth person ya young pup! :shiny:

Is a tree as a rocking horse
An ambition fulfilled
And is the sawdust jealous?
I worry about these things .

Kevin Godley & Lol Crème (I Pity Inanimate Objects)

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2008, 04:52:47 PM »

Keep them coming Dmas- you can come as often as you like now  :))

Offline Victor

• Tennis God
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2008, 04:56:18 PM »

Ok enough tension for the old one now, take a sigar and sit in that chair!  :rofl_2:
Yeah were all young pups aye. Must be agreed and flattered about the fact that Dutch do customize themselves good anything which is languages aswell, I reckon they're liked internationally at work for their abilitys

And sorry steph for hijacking lol, but we have enough msn conversations  :rofl_2:
Dont fight about tennis, support tennis.

I just didn't think I would be seeing a clay court tournament where Roddick is still in it and Nadal is out.   -   Dallas -  31 May, RG 2009

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2008, 05:03:24 PM »

Ok enough tension for the old one now, take a sigar and sit in that chair!  :rofl_2:
Yeah were all young pups aye. Must be agreed and flattered about the fact that Dutch do customize themselves good anything which is languages aswell, I reckon they're liked internationally at work for their abilitys

And sorry steph for hijacking lol, but we have enough msn conversations  :rofl_2:

:rofl_2: Still got a few years up my sleeve yet, and even with the influx of really young people on here I'm still very much in the early stage of my life....... I think  :))

Offline Steph

• Tennis Player
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2008, 01:39:36 AM »

My favourite is Federer, he's just tah king :king:
@ woman: Ana Ivanovic, she's looks nice  :))

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2008, 08:36:16 AM »
Welcome here Steph............I have already done so in the journals.........but here it is official!  Keep it up yo! 

Offline Murrayfan11

• Tennis God
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2008, 09:43:30 AM »
Yeah, Ivanovic looks great. So how do you and Victor know each other Steph?