Author Topic: Which Tennis Instruction DVD would you recommend?  (Read 1274 times)

Offline bitrate

• Tennis Player
Which Tennis Instruction DVD would you recommend?
« on: November 20, 2008, 03:01:09 PM »
There are a lot of Tennis Instruction DVDs on the market.  Which Tennis Instruction DVD would you recommend, and why?

Thanks in advance,

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
Re: Which Tennis Instruction DVD would you recommend?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2008, 01:43:15 AM »
Why not whatever you can lay your hands on?  ;-() And share!

Ok I mean seriously, if you want to buy them.. I can't say much. I guess you can't go wrong getting DVDs from known people like Bolleteri or James I forget his name. I'll try to find some amazon reviews and such for you :)

Welcome to the forums!! and remember, as far as instruction is concerned, a good hitting partner who is advanced than you can do much more than instructional videos and also just getting out there and watching good people will also help you.

Offline jeffrx

• Tennis God
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2008, 09:52:18 PM »
James Jensen (I think that is his name) has a whole series.  I saw 3 of them and they were very helpful.  It's a great DVD series.  I would recommend these DVDs to anyone, whether beginner or advanced. 
Lots of people make passes at me, I'm a tennis player!

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2008, 10:45:56 PM »
James Jensen (I think that is his name) has a whole series.  I saw 3 of them and they were very helpful.  It's a great DVD series.  I would recommend these DVDs to anyone, whether beginner or advanced. 

That's him. I'll vote for that too actually.

Also before buying any, you might want to try getting your hands on what's already out there.