Author Topic: hello  (Read 4146 times)

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
Re: hello
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2008, 08:27:26 AM »
Welcome soserious!  Hope you continue to stay here.  Jump in... we're all family here! :))

I for one certainly hope I am not related to some of these clowns!   :rofl_2: :whistle:
That's odd, I think of you like a little brother! :rofl_2:

I did say some!   ;-()
You do know that if you're related to me then you're related to Babs? :yikes:

He's our Big Brah! :rofl_2:
You take good care of him this weekend! ;-() :drunk:

That is the plan!   ;-()     Its an absolute shame you won't be here to drink with us!   :mad1:
I'll miss the tennis.  ::))11
I'll miss the brews.   :(
I'll miss watching pro tennis with new friends! :crying:

SALUDE!
CONK da ball!!!

Offline soserious

• New Poster
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2008, 08:54:18 AM »

btw  I remember Borg & Mac as well.  They're the reason I fell in love with tennis!

Me too! Thank you all for your welcome. I did have a few lessons once, as a not very good amateur with a dodgy fore-hand but a not so bad back-hand, when my body was okay and I didn't mind wearing shorts and showing my legs. I'm trying hard to hide my sex here, hmmm have I succeeded?

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2008, 12:16:03 PM »

btw  I remember Borg & Mac as well.  They're the reason I fell in love with tennis!

Me too! Thank you all for your welcome. I did have a few lessons once, as a not very good amateur with a dodgy fore-hand but a not so bad back-hand, when my body was okay and I didn't mind wearing shorts and showing my legs. I'm trying hard to hide my sex here, hmmm have I succeeded?
Yes. ;-()

I figure no one is silly enough to look at my legs! :rofl_2:
I also take great pleasure in whooping on fellers that are younger and in better shape than I am.... :\
CONK da ball!!!

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2008, 12:24:16 PM »

Yes. ;-()

I also take great pleasure in whooping on fellers that are younger and in better shape than I am.... :\

I regret to have to lay this diss on you since it is just to good to pass up but very mean.............so, I apologize in advance!   :whistle:

Doesn't what I have bolded in your post above include just about everyone?   :rofl_2:

Offline jeffrx

• Tennis God
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2008, 12:28:03 PM »

Yes. ;-()

I regret to have to lay this diss on you since it is just to good to pass up but very mean.............so, I apologize in advance!   :whistle:

Doesn't what I have bolded in your post above include just about everyone?   :rofl_2:

Ouch...good one!
Lots of people make passes at me, I'm a tennis player!

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2008, 12:59:28 PM »

Yes. ;-()

You're lucky I'm not comin' to Cinncy this weekend foooool, or else you'd be another victim of the Fat Man! ;-()

Now run along to the airport and pick up Brotha Babs!  Don't forget to ice up some wobbly pops!
CONK da ball!!!

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2008, 01:21:34 PM »

Yes. ;-()

You're lucky I'm not comin' to Cinncy this weekend foooool, or else you'd be another victim of the Fat Man! ;-()

Now run along to the airport and pick up Brotha Babs!  Don't forget to ice up some wobbly pops!

Nice!  I will actually be at the bar for a little while before and after I pick up Babble!   ;-()

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2008, 01:25:02 PM »

Yes. ;-()

Nice!  I will actually be at the bar for a little while before and after I pick up Babble!   ;-()
Hopefully just woofin' some grub.  Careful on the roads buddy! 
CONK da ball!!!

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2008, 01:57:35 PM »

Yes. ;-()

Hopefully just woofin' some grub.  Careful on the roads buddy! 

Always!   ;-()

Offline alchemist

• Tennis God
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2008, 10:32:19 PM »
Welcome to the forums.   :welcome)
"We've been stuck in a locker room for nine hours a day and he's been chilling out, maybe taking the double decker bus tour of London."

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
    • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2008, 04:28:03 PM »
Hello. I've followed tennis for a long time now, but don't have one favourite tennis player, although currently both Nadal and Federer are in a different class to everyone else. I remember watching Borg and McEnroe a long, long time ago at Wimbledon - now there were another two really exciting players! My one regret: that Nastase never won Wimbledon. He had the talent, but allowed himself to get side-tracked - and often 'played to the gallery'.

welcome to the forums. post away and have a blast.