Instructional Tennis > Tennis Journals

Euroka's Tennis Journal

(1/123) > >>

euroka1:
This would be a good zero-order ground level to start at. :lmao:

Those of us here in Columbus had some great games today. I enjoyed myself a lot. Despite my comparative incompetence and frequent mis**ts  :mad1: (sorry mis-hits) (some of them actually were winners), I didn't do so badly. In Washington, I have a hit session with a local pro each week for an hour and was trying to remember all the things that he tells me such as that it is better to hit a bad shot over the net than into the net so that one at least has a chance of a winner.

For the next week tennis will have to be a spectator sport in Cincy.

Tennis4you:
We had a great time at the get-together!  Your attitude rocks, always positive and always enjoying yourself (Wait, those two go hand in hand). 

Either way, I was extremely excited that you came out and even more so that you brought you joined in on the tennis!  We make a mean doubles team.  When we are in Cincy tomorrow we can see if the Bryan Brothers want a pick up game for practice.  :)

See ya tonight!

euroka1:

--- Quote from: Tennis4you on July 26, 2008, 04:40:21 PM ---We had a great time at the get-together!  Your attitude rocks, always positive and always enjoying yourself (Wait, those two go hand in hand). 

Either way, I was extremely excited that you came out and even more so that you brought you joined in on the tennis!  We make a mean doubles team.  When we are in Cincy tomorrow we can see if the Bryan Brothers want a pick up game for practice.  :)

See ya tonight!

--- End quote ---

Just read this. Tonight was great too.  :))  Lots of good food and good company.

Murrayfan11:
Yeah it sounds awesome. Great to see you started a journal though euroka!

monstertruck:

--- Quote from: euroka1 on July 26, 2008, 04:38:07 PM ---This would be a good zero-order ground level to start at. :lmao:

Those of us here in Columbus had some great games today. I enjoyed myself a lot. Despite my comparative incompetence and frequent mis**ts  :mad1: (sorry mis-hits) (some of them actually were winners), I didn't do so badly. In Washington, I have a hit session with a local pro each week for an hour and was trying to remember all the things that he tells me such as that it is better to hit a bad shot over the net than into the net so that one at least has a chance of a winner.

For the next week tennis will have to be a spectator sport in Cincy.

--- End quote ---
Nice job EU gettin' out with the boys!
Sounds like your enjoyment of the game and positive attitude will contribute to steady improvement in your game in the coming months!  Have fun in Cinncy!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version