Author Topic: Request: Murray vs. Djokovic, Cinci 2008  (Read 2768 times)

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
Request: Murray vs. Djokovic, Cinci 2008
« on: August 03, 2008, 08:29:14 PM »
Megaupload, full match preferably. Thanks.
TheZeitgeistMovement.com
We intend to restore the fundamental necessities and environmental awareness of the species through the advocation of the most current understandings of who and what we truly are, not only as individual human beings, but as a civilization, both structurally and spiritually.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
Re: Request: Murray vs. Djokovic, Cinci 2008
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 06:54:05 AM »
SET 1 (Part 1): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YO49CCYF
SET 1 (Part 2): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CS90PD67
SET 2 (Part 1): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YI8O6B7T
SET 2 (Part 2): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B307JUKW

courtesy : nicole vaidisova online-forums
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 06:54:39 AM by shankar21 »
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 10:16:35 PM »
Thanks, appreciate it!
TheZeitgeistMovement.com
We intend to restore the fundamental necessities and environmental awareness of the species through the advocation of the most current understandings of who and what we truly are, not only as individual human beings, but as a civilization, both structurally and spiritually.

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2008, 08:26:36 AM »
anybody want highlights? I made set1 and will be making set2. I might not do it if no one wants it, or I just might anyway  ..-)

Offline Paraten

• Tennis Player
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2008, 10:07:07 AM »
I do!!  I thought it was a pretty good match..some brilliant play mixed in with some sloppy unforced errors. 

Anyway please do go ahead & do highlights...in some ways they are better than watching a whole match.

Thx,
Paraten.

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2008, 10:44:09 AM »
I do!!  I thought it was a pretty good match..some brilliant play mixed in with some sloppy unforced errors. 

Anyway please do go ahead & do highlights...in some ways they are better than watching a whole match.

Thx,
Paraten.

you got it. yeah, I really struggle with indecision to put points in that are pretty amazing and show off both players at thier best but end with a somewhat silly UFE or even a force UFE. They might not be highlight material if its not a brilliant winner but the level of play during the point is definitely a highlight I think. We'll see. I did the first set and its 150mb  :whistle: I'll definitely compress it though. I am using the same source as the one on t3nnis and that's a total of almost 3 gig for the two sets.

Offline Paraten

• Tennis Player
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2008, 11:26:10 AM »
Yes I agree about what should constitute a highlight....it doesn't always have to be a winner...as long as it's spectacular/significant etc. etc.  I mean look at Nadal, he doesn't hit as many winners as a Federer or a Blake but still does as effective a job on the court by forcing errors from his opponents - it's just as enjoyable to watch.

Looking forward to the clip!

Thx,
Paraten.

Offline Pamqnx

• Tennis God
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2008, 12:45:34 PM »
Yes I agree about what should constitute a highlight....it doesn't always have to be a winner...as long as it's spectacular/significant etc. etc.  I mean look at Nadal, he doesn't hit as many winners as a Federer or a Blake but still does as effective a job on the court by forcing errors from his opponents - it's just as enjoyable to watch.

Looking forward to the clip!

Thx,
Paraten.

Hum...no. :)~

Offline xartiex

• Tennis God
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2008, 10:06:25 PM »
anybody want highlights? I made set1 and will be making set2. I might not do it if no one wants it, or I just might anyway  ..-)

yes, highlights please.

on a sidenote, almost spilled soda on my keyboard. gave myself a heart attack.  :cursing:

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2008, 10:20:11 PM »

yes, highlights please.

on a sidenote, almost spilled soda on my keyboard. gave myself a heart attack.  :cursing:

so I made set 2 highlights.. until 5-5.. and then. my power cord slipped out. I was about to just.. punch someone or something. All that time and work gone to waste. I hate using this computer (well I love this computer which is why I still use it even though it doesn;t have a battery anymore.. so its more of a portable desktop than a laptop.. the only sucky time is when the power cord comes off like this and I lose all the things I have been working on).

So yeah, I have set 1 and set 2 after 5-5. I'll go through the first 10 games and make the highlights again.

tommorrow evening? i'll try my best.

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2008, 09:51:16 AM »
I hope 2 see many more great wins like this from Murray :) There is another way people can watch tennis like this,or other matches.Iv been down this road many times now.From Satellite you can record with prog dvb & re-watch.Your need a satellite dish & a ss2 card in pc,then you can save what ever tennis you record,& you wont have 2 hunt round the net for it ;-()

Offline allCourt

• Tennis Player
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2008, 04:56:04 AM »
hey Pawan,
Still looking forward to the highlights ;)
Cheers. :)