Author Topic: Cincinnati Pick 'em Competition  (Read 22880 times)

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
Re: Cincinnati Pick 'em Competition
« Reply #200 on: August 08, 2008, 03:13:13 PM »
Congratulations Sid!  :) Murray is the next new gs champion for sure.

Thanks for the Congratulations conchita,i hope so on a GS  :// please lol.Are we doing any thing for the Olympics Competition on tennis here?
I am very happy for you! you picked him at the right time -before his first big title-and he is going to win more...
I hope all the Brits here are extremely proud and happy!  :)
That was my sweetest 2nd place ever.
Congrats Again Sid!  :)
Self-praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble.

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #201 on: August 09, 2008, 09:13:10 AM »
Congrats on second place conchita,i was so made up for Andy here.I never dreamed i would have had a week like i did in this one & interboard comming 3rd.Some how i think thats right out of the blue in interboad.Might have to wait another year for one like that lol :rofl_2:

Offline Murrayfan11

• Tennis God
  • Historically, still the best team in England! >>
« Reply #202 on: August 09, 2008, 09:21:27 AM »

Thanks for the Congratulations conchita,i hope so on a GS  :// please lol.Are we doing any thing for the Olympics Competition on tennis here?
I am very happy for you! you picked him at the right time -before his first big title-and he is going to win more...

Definitely conchita, I'm extremely hapy for him!!! I've never had so much emotion in me watching a tennis match as I did then, my heart must've been going a few beats per second!!! For me, the top position isn't important for me in competitions like this as long as Andy wins. I think I'm going to try my hardest to pick Andy at every match or tournament I think he stands a chance in from now, espcially interboards.

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #203 on: August 09, 2008, 09:42:36 AM »

Definitely conchita, I'm extremely hapy for him!!! I've never had so much emotion in me watching a tennis match as I did then, my heart must've been going a few beats per second!!! For me, the top position isn't important for me in competitions like this as long as Andy wins. I think I'm going to try my hardest to pick Andy at every match or tournament I think he stands a chance in from now, espcially interboards.

Hi m8,if Andy gets a good draw @ US Open he just might be a very big danger to the higher ranked players.@ the Olympics i dont want Andy to take to much out of himself in all that bad air.In the USA Andy plays his best tennis,for me thats his best chance to win.He seems to love playing on the hardcourts in the USA,also now i think he strong enough.He won the last masters in the USA & it was very hot.If Andy going to win a slam now is the right time.