Author Topic: THE Philipp Kohlschreiber THREAD (pictures,artcles,etc..about Phil)  (Read 17296 times)

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
Re: THE Philipp Kohlschreiber THREAD (pictures,artcles,etc..about Phil)
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2009, 02:43:42 PM »
You're doing a great job Luggy of keeping the threads of your favourites completely updated in Melbourne  :thumbs-up: Sorry about Kohli's loss today, but you still have Tommy, Stan, Caroline and Roger  :)
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Offline Pamqnx

• Tennis God
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2009, 02:45:11 PM »
Kohlschreiber

"i think it's a torture to play best-of-five here. for me it makes no sense"

"today i lost because it was best-of-five, which makes me very mad"

"a guy like federer laughs at lower-rankes players, because he plays only 80 minutes"

"top ranked players don't want to play best-of-three because they say "let the idiots play 4 hours, i need only 2""

"santoro will not win anything more here"

Disgusting comments.

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2009, 02:48:53 PM »
Kohlschreiber

"i think it's a torture to play best-of-five here. for me it makes no sense"

"today i lost because it was best-of-five, which makes me very mad"

"a guy like federer laughs at lower-rankes players, because he plays only 80 minutes"

"top ranked players don't want to play best-of-three because they say "let the idiots play 4 hours, i need only 2""

"santoro will not win anything more here"

Disgusting comments.

They really are disgusting and disrespectful comments  :mad1: He's German so suppose with most of them we can expect that  :innocent:
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2009, 04:28:00 PM »
You're doing a great job Luggy of keeping the threads of your favourites completely updated in Melbourne  :thumbs-up: Sorry about Kohli's loss today, but you still have Tommy, Stan, Caroline and Roger  :)

Thanks m8 I am trying the best I can...

Btw,don't understand those comments that Pamqnx posted ? Those definitely can't be Kohli's comments...  :confused1:
In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline Pamqnx

• Tennis God
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2009, 04:57:06 PM »

Btw,don't understand those comments that Pamqnx posted ? Those definitely can't be Kohli's comments...  :confused1:

Well, I'm waiting for the confirmation but normally the guy who posted these comments is quite reliable...

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2009, 05:05:18 PM »
This isn't the place to trash a guy, Pam. You can post your comments elsewhere...jerk.
1995 USO, 1997 USO, 2004 USO, 2005 RG, 2005 USO, 2006 RG, 2006 USO, 2007 USO, 2008 RG, 2008 USO, 2009 USO, 2010 USO, 2011 USO, 2012 USOhttp://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1856936/2005safin-o.gif
http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1857331/2004gaudio-o.gif

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2009, 06:09:42 PM »

Well, I'm waiting for the confirmation but normally the guy who posted these comments is quite reliable...

Oh I see,  ''some'' guy ''posted'' something that Kohli ''have said''..that's way better

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline Pamqnx

• Tennis God
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2009, 04:18:19 PM »

Oh I see,  ''some'' guy ''posted'' something that Kohli ''have said''..that's way better

Well it looks like my source was reliable ^^ :
http://de.eurosport.yahoo.com/22012009/73/australian-open-kohli-schlechter-verlierer.html#co

http://de.eurosport.yahoo.com/22012009/73/australian-open-kohli-schlechter-verlierer.html#co

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2009, 05:00:52 PM »

Well it looks like my source was reliable ^^ :

well those pages are known as very unreliable,having misunderstood some past articles ..BUT if this is really true,I expect an apology from Kohli to Roger and to all that he has dragged into....

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2009, 06:53:58 AM »
Kohli in Rotterda,Netherlands...
1st Round:lost to G.Simon 6-7 5-7

Phil was so close winning this one,although Simon took it in straights.. :Confused:

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2009, 06:55:28 AM »
Philipp in Rotterdam: lost to Simon

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2009, 06:30:16 AM »
Philipp in Dubai.
Kohli has been draw with a qualifier in the 1st Round.
Last year,I was delighted although he lost in 1st Rn match to Nadal.But it was close one.

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2009, 04:18:16 PM »
Phil in Dubai:
1st Round:def. M Lammer  6-1 6-1
2nd Round:lost to Ferrer  4-6 2-6

Actually Philipp had great past results vs Ferrer,but got beaten easily this time. More luck in next tour  ;-()

TOMMY HAAS

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
« Reply #53 on: February 28, 2009, 07:11:18 AM »
Self-praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble.

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2009, 07:12:18 AM »
Self-praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble.

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2009, 10:02:54 AM »
Kohlschreiber wants to iron out the creases

Top German player Philipp Kohlschreiber is hoping to iron out the minor creases in his game to achieve his full potential among the top players on the ATP Tour.

"Maybe I'm losing a bit too often against the top 20 to 50 ranked players and this shouldn't be happening," Kohlschreiber told Gulf News after going down in straight sets to fourth seed David Ferrer on Wednesday.

"Playing and winning against the top 10 should come as a bonus for a player like me," he added.

Kohlschreiber opened 2009 with back-to-back quarterfinal showings in Doha, where he lost to losing finalist Roger Federer, and Auckland, where he withdrew with a right shoulder injury.

On Wednesday, he was headed towards a third quarterfinal when fourth seed David Ferrer of Spain stopped him in his tracks with a 6-4, 6-2 win. "I have been trying out a few things in the past few weeks and they seem to coming together. I need to first start winning on the big stage," the 25-year-old Kohlschreiber stated.

"If I can go in the top 15 or 20 then I am headed in the right direction," he added.

Much of his hard work was in evidence last year when he ended the season as the top German for the first time. He best showing was in April 2008 when he climbed up to No 24 for career-high earnings of $775,090 (Dh2,844,580).

"The goal for this year is to believe in myself and head for a top 20 finish. I would be happy with this position for sure. I'm not thinking about the big steps, but I would rather target the smaller steps to achieve my goals," Kohlschreiber said.

A keen fan of Bayern Munich, who went on to thrash Sporting Lisbon 5-0 on Wednesday night, Kohlschreiber believes that his hard work will start paying off in the near future.

"But till then I need to keep on evolving and continue improving. There are a few small things that I need to pay attention to, and if I do that then I can be one of the fittest players on Tour," Kohlschreiber maintained.

TOMMY HAAS

Offline TheEternalCowboy

• Tennis God
« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2009, 10:05:59 AM »
I've been looking for highlights from his 2008 AO victory against Roddick, but haven't been able to find any.  I, much like you, love seeing solid single handed backhands. 

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2009, 10:10:58 AM »
I've been looking for highlights from his 2008 AO victory against Roddick, but haven't been able to find any.  I, much like you, love seeing solid single handed backhands. 

I'll try to find,yeah single handed all the way !

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2009, 09:11:57 AM »
Philipp in the desert of Indian Wells..

1st Round coming up Bennetau...That should be an interesting match,but I am pretty sure Kohli can get through with no problems...Questionable is the round 2 as he will possibly face Davydenko.

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2009, 09:42:19 AM »
Philipp at Indian Wells:
1st Round:def Bennetau 6-2 6-3
next up: Davydenko !

TOMMY HAAS