Tennis Discussions > Pro Player Forum

VAMOS RAFA !!! (Post match-reviews, pictures,articles, videos etc. about Nadal)

<< < (881/883) > >>

Alex:
interesting ... we are still talking about his knees and 'a touch of doping'... darn, I need to see his Spanish doc ... what is his name? oh, I got it. it's Eufemiano Fuentes.

read this, it's an older article but it still tells you what's happening ... he drugged so many successful athlets and now he is trying to sell his story, but it doesn't really work out ... gimme a break
http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2013/may/10/spanish-doping-doctor-reveal-sports

Rafa816:
I'd say it's about time to revive this thread with Rafa playing so well and with another new Rafa fan on the board!

yellowball:
Great U.S. Open for Rafa!  Knees seem to be in good shape -- hard to believe his demise in tennis has been predicted for about 5 years, but he keeps coming back, much to the dismay of the Rafa haters.

I think the U.S. Open sort of displayed that Nole is still not as mentally strong as Rafa, and Rafa can still get in his head. In the 4th, Nole was sucking wind and Rafa wasn't even breathing hard.

Vamos, Rafa!  :)&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

Lugburz:

--- Quote from: yellowball on September 09, 2013, 10:05:26 PM ---Great U.S. Open for Rafa!  Knees seem to be in good shape -- hard to believe his demise in tennis has been predicted for about 5 years, but he keeps coming back, much to the dismay of the Rafa haters.

I think the U.S. Open sort of displayed that Nole is still not as mentally strong as Rafa, and Rafa can still get in his head. In the 4th, Nole was sucking wind and Rafa wasn't even breathing hard.

--- End quote ---

LOL where have you been??  :)) Long time no see   :gleam:

Good to see you again. Welcome back!

monstertruck:

--- Quote from: yellowball on September 09, 2013, 10:05:26 PM ---Great U.S. Open for Rafa!  Knees seem to be in good shape -- hard to believe his demise in tennis has been predicted for about 5 years, but he keeps coming back, much to the dismay of the Rafa haters.

--- End quote ---
Ayuh.
That was noticeable throughout the later stages of the match.
Nole has to be aware of that disparity in fitness.
I wonder how much that affects him mentally and strategically.

One can't help but admire Nadal's competitive spirit.
Nice to see the knees have healed.
Hopefully he takes a long rest at the end of this year.
Perhaps next year the Grand Slam will be within his reach.

All this accomplished while making a concerted effort to play within the rules.  Kudos to Nadal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version