Author Topic: VAMOS RAFA !!! (Post match-reviews, pictures,articles, videos etc. about Nadal)  (Read 379229 times)

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
Re: VAMOS RAFA !!! (Post articles, pictures, videos, etc. about Nadal here)
« Reply #260 on: June 03, 2008, 12:47:12 PM »

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #261 on: June 03, 2008, 01:38:26 PM »
More pictures

Offline yellowball

• Tennis God
  • He's definitely back!
« Reply #262 on: June 03, 2008, 04:13:59 PM »
That's a weird painting or picture of whatever that is. Looks like Rafa's body but someone elses head... odd.  :confused1:

Offline the Batman

• Tennis God
« Reply #263 on: June 03, 2008, 05:34:38 PM »
That's a weird painting or picture of whatever that is. Looks like Rafa's body but someone elses head... odd.  :confused1:

LOL. Indeed, it cant be Rafa.

Maybe it is one of those future-predicting paintings in Heroes ? The ones painted by Isaac ?

See, here wehave Roger running out of the court and dropping his NIke purse !

and here we have Mirka in anguish in the final !!

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #264 on: June 06, 2008, 11:56:27 AM »
CLAYCOURT LESSONS FROM PROFESSOR NADAL
The king thumps djokovic through to the final and teaches him the core lessons of clay court tennis......pure display of clay court artistry.....rafa took the match 6-4,6-2,7-6(3)......both came out aggressive in the first set and it was some what tight but rafa blazed away with some wonderful off-forehands......second set was a complete demolition......third set too looked like total dominance from nadal before djokovic found something out of the ordinary to level at 3-3 after being double break down at 0-3 ...the set headed to a tie-break n it was vintage rafa who just swiped off djokovic to 6-0 n later took it 7-3, with that clinching the match.all in all thorough performance from the clay master......really djoko gave his absolute everything and that was simply far from being enough against rafa.....rafael's reached another level of his clay court game really......

Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #265 on: June 06, 2008, 11:58:26 AM »

CAUTION TO EVERY PLAYER, WITH WIMBLEDON APPROACHING : RAFA'S OFF-FOREHAND IS BACK!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by shankar21 »
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

Offline Pamqnx

• Tennis God
« Reply #266 on: June 06, 2008, 12:39:08 PM »
I think Djokovic didn't serve well enough, and that he was too nervous at the beginning of the match. But Nadal was very impressive. I don't think he is playing better than last year, though.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #267 on: June 06, 2008, 01:19:53 PM »
I think Djokovic didn't serve well enough, and that he was too nervous at the beginning of the match. But Nadal was very impressive. I don't think he is playing better than last year, though.
yes, he is not yet playing at his full potential and yet that's enough to rip apart anyone......that off-forehand of rafa is coming back which is an indication that he is nearing his top form!!! i like it. it's a danger sign for others......

Offline the Batman

• Tennis God
« Reply #268 on: June 06, 2008, 01:23:15 PM »

wrong. first two sets are the highest level I have ever seen him. He is at his absolute best. you dont believe me ? just read his interview.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #269 on: June 06, 2008, 01:28:24 PM »

wrong. first two sets are the highest level I have ever seen him. He is at his absolute best. you dont believe me ? just read his interview.
there is another level for nadal which will be out on sunday......rafa is always modest with his interviews.....as a true fan, i can judge his level of play......yes, he is currently playing at a very high level, he's almost there at his sheer best......

Offline Pamqnx

• Tennis God
« Reply #270 on: June 06, 2008, 01:52:20 PM »

Less than 50% of first serves in, that's an indication to me. Yet Nadal won just 4 points more than Djokovic I think.
The second set was much more impressive.

Offline huntingyou

• Tennis God
« Reply #271 on: June 06, 2008, 06:01:19 PM »

CAUTION TO EVERY PLAYER, WITH WIMBLEDON APPROACHING : RAFA'S OFF-FOREHAND IS BACK!!!!!!!

What you mean by off forehand?

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #272 on: June 06, 2008, 08:35:41 PM »
He's playing some unbelevable clay court tennis now. I don't see any movement problems because of blisters. Federer will be beaten in three sets if both play the way they played their SF's. It was a superb Rafa out there. Roger may have just lost his chance of winning the RG ever because Rafa only seems to grow better and better every year. In 05 he did not use so much spin on his shots majority of them were flatter. For the past two years his serve could be fairly read.. His serve has improved to a great extent this year and on the other hand Fed's inside out forehand has looked bad with many UE's in that wing. Fed looks a shade of the Fed in 05 and 06.Rafa is going to exploit Fed's weaknesses with great angles created from both wings. The way Rafa is going, I think most of it has been due to his improved play for Wimby. What a phenomenon!

The drag of destiny destroys the reins of reason

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #273 on: June 07, 2008, 01:13:43 AM »

What you mean by off forehand?

both the inside-out forehand and down-the-line forehand......particularly the inside out forehand is rocking back to healthy life......

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #274 on: June 07, 2008, 01:46:46 AM »
Rafa is one bad hombre.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #275 on: June 07, 2008, 02:26:44 AM »
I think Rafa will use defensive tactics and as usual wear federer down both mentally and physically.....He will spit his venom as we go through the match, ultimately closing the deal.....It's as plain as a day that Rafael will come out on top once again......

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #276 on: June 07, 2008, 08:35:00 PM »
1 more to go , VAMOS RAFA!!!

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #277 on: June 07, 2008, 09:58:09 PM »
Those who are hoping for a blockbuster final, better refrain yourself from those thoughts as you might be utterly disappointed.......Rafa is gonna swipe off federer without any doubt........according to me, today Rafael's strategy will be defensive as usual against federer.......he asserted himself completely in the semis against djokovic but today he might allow federer to play his game n annoy him with his retrieving superiority.the thing he usually does against federer......once fed gets impatient, mentally tired, then comes the actual knock-out punch from the other side......that strategy works so well for rafa against federer n i don't think he will change it today.so, the match might probably go into the 4th set......but if he decides to implement the semis strategy, then don't be surprised if we see a straight sets thumping of federer by rafael.......

NO ONE CAN UNNERVE THE KING!!! VAMOS RAFAEL!!!

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #278 on: June 08, 2008, 12:16:49 PM »
THE KING CREATES HISTORY.CONGRATS TO RAFA AND ALL HIS ARDENTS FOR THE FOURTH SUCCESSIVE FRENCH OPEN TITLE!!!!!!!

i really feel sorry for federer.......he just couldn't handle the situation well at all and that pretty much says it all......federer totally fell short of ideas......he started the first set nervously where as really rafa was ice cool......rafa was playing his normal clay court game......the problem for fed was as usual the UEs created due to just relentless ball-hitting from rafa.......fedex tried almost everything in the match but only to result in vein......he approached the net, failed almost everytime(apart from 1 or 2 gud volleys).....he tried to play some drop shots, again failed majority of the times......to put it simply rafa strangled him totally n fed just cudn't get anywhere from rafa......to me it looked like, the main strategy that fed came up was to try different things against rafa instead of involving in long rallies.look at the result, a disaster for fed.i mean a clay courter should be dealt with the way he should be.trying something different leads to such disasters.......fed did well(at least won a set) whenever he tried to stay toe to toe from the baseline, but if u try to prank the lion, he will slaughter you......there was a period in the 2nd set where fed seemed like getting back into the match after being 2-0 down, he broke rafa n equaled at 2-2, then again 3-3, then again fed got desperate n tried to do something out of nothing instead of persisting with him......here is where the heat was turned on totally by rafa, winning 9 straight games to seal the match.......man, i can't explain rafa with just one post........he is the ultimate clay court warrior n a fighter to the core but really he din't need his fighting qualities today......

LET'S GET READY TO BAG THE WIMBLEDON NOW!!!!!!!

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #279 on: June 08, 2008, 12:41:49 PM »
^^^this time borg will be right. i mean a great person like him can't go wrong too many times.lol......