Author Topic: VAMOS RAFA !!! (Post match-reviews, pictures,articles, videos etc. about Nadal)  (Read 360519 times)

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool

:)) such a nice collage!! It has not even sunk in properly that Rafa has won his 10th slam.....so young and so successful!Vamos!!!!!!!!

The drag of destiny destroys the reins of reason

Offline fan

• Tennis Pro
Rafa on the run...

Rafa doesn't seem too sad after his loss. Or as Eurosport commentators would say: "Pure class!"

Get some rest Rafa and can't wait for Wimbeldon. VAMOS!  :))

Offline fan

• Tennis Pro
Rafael Nadal's Wimbeldon kit:

I like the white-blue combination. VAMOS!  :)

Offline fan

• Tennis Pro
Rafal posted this on Facebook. While raining in England they found a way to entertain themselves.

Grocery shopping.

Good friends - Rafa & Feli.

Rafa & Toni

...and Monfils.

Monaco and Wawrinka included.

VAMOS RAFA!

Offline vsty

• Tennis Pro
Rafal posted this on Facebook. While raining in England they found a way to entertain themselves.

Grocery shopping.

Good friends - Rafa & Feli.

Rafa & Toni

...and Monfils.

Monaco and Wawrinka included.

VAMOS RAFA!

Hilarious the 1st pic !! :rofl_2:

Offline fan

• Tennis Pro
Good start of the tournament for Rafael Nadal. After 2:4 down in the first set Nadal went on to win the next 5 games and didn't look back as he sealed victory over Michael Russell with 6:4 6:2 6:2.

VAMOS!

Offline fan

• Tennis Pro
Nadal cruising. Today his forehand worked perfectly, his net approches are shaping up. He's also slicing the ball well and backhand mostly is what it should be. VAMOS!

Offline fan

• Tennis Pro
Nadal wins a tough match. I think there were some awesome rallies and Rafa deservingly prevailed.

VAMOS!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 06:09:23 PM by fan »

Offline sarju04

• Tennis Addict
"Here, in my FEMOOS ARSE."

Offline fan

• Tennis Pro
"Here, in my FEMOOS ARSE."

As you wish.  :))

VAMOS Rafa! I'm hpoing he takes Fish out in three. Then rest as much as possible.

Offline fan

• Tennis Pro
Rafa training hard. I hope he can deliver the good stuff against Murray. A repeat of last year's SF would be just fine.

Offline fan

• Tennis Pro
Impressive, as always.  :applause:

Rafael Nadal stops Andy Murray from reaching his first final at Wimbledon in a match that didn't exactly have any epic proportions but a fair amount of great shots. I hope Nadal wins his 3rd Wimbledon title.

Final score:   5:7  6:2  6:2 6:4

Offline vsty

• Tennis Pro
Rafa was all class & optimism personified in his Post-match interview after Wimby final:

The day before the final, Rafa -- who is essentially a truth-teller -- insisted he was the underdog.

"His mental position over me today is probably a little better," he said, "because he won the last four finals against me."

This turned out to be true.

"When one player beat you five times is because today my game doesn't bother him a lot," Nadal said. "Against me, he's playing better than my level. Find solutions. That's what I have to try. Seriously, I only lose matches this year against him. That's the truth.

"Probably, the mental part is a little bit dangerous for me. My experience says [Djokovic's] level is not forever. I'm going to be here fighting all the time, waiting my moment. I understand the sport like this. Last five times wasn't my time. I'm going to wait and I'm going to try to a sixth. And if the sixth doesn't happen, to the seventh."

Rafa is disarmingly honest & he embraces the reality so well that's what makes him fight adversity so well. That's why I love my Rafa.

Online williamchung7

• Tennis God
I hear that hardline fracture effect his movement since 4th round. The news said he should retire, but he choose not. But now it looks like he has to out season for six weeks.

Does anyone know this news? Can anyone confirm Nadal's situation?

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
I hear that hardline fracture effect his movement since 4th round. The news said he should retire, but he choose not. But now it looks like he has to out season for six weeks.

I heard he had a hairline fracture and they numbed his foot.
He moved well and didn't feel anything but it's dangerous, if something gets worse he won't feel it.
He'll be fine and ready to go in not too long.

Offline propstoart

• Tennis God
  • Fighting Fair
Rafa was all class & optimism personified in his Post-match interview after Wimby final:

The day before the final, Rafa -- who is essentially a truth-teller -- insisted he was the underdog.

"His mental position over me today is probably a little better," he said, "because he won the last four finals against me."

This turned out to be true.

"When one player beat you five times is because today my game doesn't bother him a lot," Nadal said. "Against me, he's playing better than my level. Find solutions. That's what I have to try. Seriously, I only lose matches this year against him. That's the truth.

"Probably, the mental part is a little bit dangerous for me. My experience says [Djokovic's] level is not forever. I'm going to be here fighting all the time, waiting my moment. I understand the sport like this. Last five times wasn't my time. I'm going to wait and I'm going to try to a sixth. And if the sixth doesn't happen, to the seventh."

Rafa is disarmingly honest & he embraces the reality so well that's what makes him fight adversity so well. That's why I love my Rafa.

Rafael is nothing but honest.. even brutally so. There is no grey, just black and white. I love this guy cause he is not afraid to berate his own self.. All he cares about is his game - totally professional.. totally admirable. Pure class.

Offline fan

• Tennis Pro

I don't think it affected his performance in any way. He wasn't injured that's for sure, otherwise he wouldn't have played.

Of course on this forum you will get jumped on even mentioning he might have a problem. But he didn't have one in this match in my opinion.

Online williamchung7

• Tennis God

I don't think it affected his performance in any way. He wasn't injured that's for sure, otherwise he wouldn't have played.

Of course on this forum you will get jumped on even mentioning he might have a problem. But he didn't have one in this match in my opinion.
No idea what happen to him, just hope he can keep healthy and protect his leg. It is his first priority.

Online williamchung7

• Tennis God
Just to be clear: Rafa doesn't have a fracture and he won't be off 6 weeks. holidays & July 16th will play a golf tournament in Mallorca.

Then resume practice on July 17 th.