Author Topic: VAMOS RAFA !!! (Post match-reviews, pictures,articles, videos etc. about Nadal)  (Read 379743 times)

Offline ashwin#1

• Tennis God
  • The Best
Nadal Greets Monaco in an unusual manner !! :)~   :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
Someone has to stop this butt pirate.  :( :( :(
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline ashwin#1

• Tennis God
  • The Best
Rafael Nadal's Outfit For Australian Open 2012 !!

You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
are we ever going to see him like this on a tennis court again?   

Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
^^^^  :wub:

The drag of destiny destroys the reins of reason

Offline Avatar

• Tennis God
are we ever going to see him like this on a tennis court again?   

i hope not.  :zipped:

anyway, i love his outfit for the 2012 AO. the green and blue go really well together.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
this is awesome. enjoy  :))
!

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
Thanks Alex, that was cool.....but CR?  :yuk:

Offline ashwin#1

• Tennis God
  • The Best
this is awesome. enjoy  :))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1Y_wJR1I-9s#!

if only rafa could play like that in real life.. :)~ :)~
he would be invincible..

Offline propstoart

• Tennis God
  • Fighting Fair
Love him or hate him - there is no denying the fact that Cristiano is a supremely-gifted, exceptionally-driven professional footballer, who also looks a million bucks.. He can appear flaky under pressure and appear cocky, but he is arguably the best footballer on the planet - gotta cut him some slack.. To watch him play,along with his Real Madrid mates is what attacking soccer is all about..  :)

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
Love him or hate him - there is no denying the fact that Cristiano is a supremely-gifted, exceptionally-driven professional footballer, who also looks a million bucks.. He can appear flaky under pressure and appear cocky, but he is arguably the best footballer on the planet - gotta cut him some slack.. To watch him play,along with his Real Madrid mates is what attacking soccer is all about..  :)

Aah but you see, the best footballer is my love - Messi!!!

Anyway, this will be another argument I know, but CR does nothing for me in the looks department.

Offline ashwin#1

• Tennis God
  • The Best
Nadal's shirt for monte carlo 2012 :

Offline conchita

• Tennis God

Nadal-Djokovic exo aims for attendance record

Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic will take part in an exhibition match on July 14 at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium in Madrid, Spain, where they are hoping to break the tennis attendance record, Marca reports. The stadium holds 80,000 people. The current record for attendance at a tennis match is the 35,681 spectators who witnessed an exhibition between Serena Williams and Kim Clijsters at King Baudouin Stadium in Brussels, Belgium, on July 8, 2010. Serena played that match with cut feet and did not return to play for another 11 months. That match broke the previous record of 30,372 people who saw Billie Jean King beat Bobby Riggs in the "Battle of the Sexes" in Houston, Texas, on September 20, 1973.

The Nadal-Djokovic match is a benefit for the Real Madrid Foundation and the Rafael Nadal Foundation, both which fund programs for disadvantaged children.

Self-praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
80,000 is going to be huge, it will be like a football or cricket match with uncontrollable crowds......
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
80,000 is going to be huge, it will be like a football or cricket match with uncontrollable crowds......
wow, it would  be awesome if they sell 80000 tickets. I can only imagine that atmosphere. I wish I could be there  :)

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
And this is the Spanish crowd,  we can expect it to be quite vocal. Should be fun to watch!

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
Nadal Wins Eighth Straight Monte-Carlo Crown

World No. 2 Rafael Nadal clinched his eighth-successive Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters title on Sunday, dismissing top-ranked Novak Djokovic 6-3, 6-1 to end a seven-match final losing streak to the Serb.

The 25-year-old Nadal broke a tie with Roger Federer for the most ATP World Tour Masters 1000 crowns, lifting his 20th trophy. Itís his first triumph since winning a record-tying sixth Roland Garros title in June 2011.

The Spaniard, who did not drop a set all week, broke Djokovicís serve in the third game courtesy of a backhand error, and had his opponent under more pressure in the seventh game. Djokovic saved a break point to hold for 3-4, but Nadal broke down his defences again in the ninth game to clinch the opener as the Serb hit wide.

Nadal ran away with the second set, racing to a 4-0 lead before Djokovic capitalised on his lone break point opportunity to get on the scoreboard. Nadal converted his fifth break in the ensuing game, and served out the match to claim victory in one hour and 19 minutes.

Djokovic was bidding to win his third title of the season, having captured his fifth Grand Slam championship over Nadal at the Australian Open, and finishing in the winnersí circle at the Sony Ericsson Open in Miami (d. Murray).
Self-praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble.

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
Nadal vs Djokovic - Final - Monte Carlo 2012 Highlights HD
Nadal vs Djokovic - Final - Monte Carlo 2012 Highlights HD

Nadal vs Djokovic - Final - Monte Carlo 2012 Trophy presentation
Rafael Nadal vs Novak Djokovic Final Monte Carlo 2012 Match 6-3 y 6-1 Point

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
By The Numbers: Nadal's 20 Titles

Rafael Nadal won his first ATP World Tour Masters 1000 title in 2005 at Monte-Carlo.

ROAD TO 20 ATP WORLD TOUR MASTERS 1000 TITLES
Rafael Nadal became the first player to capture 20 ATP World Tour Masters 1000 titles with his eighth straight Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters crown on Sunday. The 25-year-old Mallorcan is the only player to win at least one ATP Masters 1000 title for eight consecutive years. Here is a look at his titles:

Tournament Opponent (Rank) Result
2012 Monte-Carlo d. Novak Djokovic (1) 6-3, 6-1
2011 Monte-Carlo d. David Ferrer (6) 6-4, 7-5
2010 Madrid d. Roger Federer (1) 6-4, 7-6(5)
2010 Rome d. David Ferrer (17) 7-5, 6-2
2010 Monte-Carlo d. Fernando Verdasco (12) 6-0, 6-1
2009 Rome d. Novak Djokovic (3) 7-6(2), 6-2
2009 Monte-Carlo d. Novak Djokovic (3) 6-3, 2-6, 6-1
2009 Indian Wells d. Andy Murray (4) 6-1, 6-2
2008 Toronto d. Nicolas Kiefer (37) 6-3, 6-2
2008 Hamburg d. Roger Federer (1) 7-5, 6-7(3), 6-3
2008 Monte-Carlo d. Roger Federer (1) 7-5, 7-5
2007 Rome d. Fernando Gonzalez (6) 6-2, 6-2
2007 Monte-Carlo d. Roger Federer (1) 6-4, 6-4
2007 Indian Wells d. Novak Djokovic (13) 6-2, 7-5
2006 Rome d. Roger Federer (1) 6-7(0), 7-6(5), 6-4, 2-6, 7-6(5)
2006 Monte-Carlo d. Roger Federer (1) 6-2, 6-7(2), 6-3, 7-6(3)
2005 Madrid d. Ivan Ljubicic (12) 3-6, 2-6, 6-3, 6-4, 7-6(3)
2005 Montreal d. Andre Agassi (7) 6-3, 4-6, 6-2
2005 Rome d. Guillermo Coria (11) 6-4, 3-6, 6-3, 4-6, 7-6(6)
2005 Monte-Carlo d. Guillermo Coria (9) 6-3, 6-1, 0-6, 7-5

ATP WORLD TOUR MASTERS 1000 TITLES BREAKDOWN
Nadal has a 20-10 career mark in ATP World Tour Masters 1000 finals and heís reached the championship in all but one of the current nine tournaments (except Cincinnati). Here is a look at his titles breakdown with match W-L record: 

Tournament No. Match W-L
Monte-Carlo 8 44-1
Rome 5 31-2
Indian Wells 2 35-6
Madrid 2 24-7
Canada (Montreal, Toronto) 2 21-6
Hamburg 1 11-2

ATP WORLD TOUR MASTERS 1000 TITLES LEADERS
Nadal broke a tie with Roger Federer for first place by winning his eighth Monte-Carlo title: 
Player No. Match W-L
1. Rafael Nadal 20 224-46 (.830)
2. Roger Federer 19 253-76 (.769)
3. Andre Agassi 17 209-73 (.741)
4. Novak Djokovic 11 148-41 (.783)
4. Pete Sampras 11 190-70 (.731)
6. Andy Murray 8 116-48 (.707)
6. Thomas Muster 8 101-45 (.692)
8. Michael Chang 7 137-79 (.693)
9. Six players tied 5 N/A

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
I "stole" this one.  :rofl_2: