Author Topic: VAMOS RAFA !!! (Post match-reviews, pictures,articles, videos etc. about Nadal)  (Read 390661 times)

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
He runs for everything, forgetting that there's a partner with him  :rofl_2:

The drag of destiny destroys the reins of reason

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
Nadal Chosen As Spain’s Olympic Flag Bearer

Rafael Nadal will carry the flag for Spain at the opening ceremony of the London Olympics.

Reigning Olympic champion Rafael Nadal has been selected to carry the flag for Spain during the opening ceremony at the 2012 Summer Olympic Games in London.

The Spaniard defeated Fernando Gonzalez in the 2008 Beijing Olympics final to win the gold medal, and later joined Andre Agassi as the only men’s singles player to clinch a career Golden Slam after capturing the US Open title in 2010.

Earlier this month, it was announced that World No. 1 Novak Djokovic was chosen to be the flag bearer for Serbia. Nadal edged Djokovic in a three-set semi-final clash in Beijing, but Djokovic bounced back to beat James Blake in the bronze medal match.

Nadal is bidding to become the first two-time Olympic singles champion, male or female.
Self-praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
i think he was the flag bearer for spain in 2008 too, no?
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God

never mind, checked it.......it was not rafa......

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
He's gotta be pumped about that! :gleam:
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Alex

• Tennis God

Offline Alex

• Tennis God

Offline Bazcovic

• Tennis God

never mind, checked it.......it was not rafa......

Maybe Carlos Sastre, Paul Gasol or Alberto Contador?

Offline conchita

• Tennis God

Maybe Carlos Sastre, Paul Gasol or Alberto Contador?

David Cal, a spint canoer, who won one gold and one silver medal in 2004 and two silver medals in 2008.
Self-praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
conchita, wasn't this thread well over 5000 posts or is it just me?

Offline oracle86

• Tennis Pro
  • The Mystery Knight
    • Twitter
Jon Wertheim just tweeted that Nadal has pulled out of Canada.  :(
''If somebody says I am better than Roger, I think this person don't know nothing about tennis'' - Rafael Nadal

Offline Rafa816

• Tennis God
Yeah, neither him nor Fed are competing in Toronto. Does anyone know if it's his knee injury still or is he just resting up? Really hoping he gets better before the USO. I was so ridiculously depressed after Rosol that I got 10x more pumped for the USO to hopefully see Nadal firing on all cylinders again, and now there's a chance he might not even play in it  ;>)

Rafa is the FIRST to qualify for WTF this year! :D

Offline tonaiden

• Tennis God
Hola a todos, un nuevo mensaje para anunciar algo que no me hace feliz, pero lamentándolo mucho no participaré en el torneo de Cincinnati la semana que viene. Sigo sin estar en condiciones para participar. Tengo muchos seguidores allí y recuerdos inolvidables como el de 2008. Continúo con mi recuperación y entrenamientos. Gracias!

Hi all, another message to announce something that definitely doesn't make me happy, but unfortunately I won't be competing at the tournament in Cincinnati next week. I am still not ready to play. I have many fans in Cincy and unforgettable moments such as 2008. I am continuing with my recup and practice. Thanks!

Offline Rafa816

• Tennis God
Yeah, I just heard about that. This really sucks. He's gonna take a dive bomb in the rankings. I just really, really, really hope he makes it back for the USO. I've been wanting to watch him play again ever since Wimbledon.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
he deserves to sit out......

Offline propstoart

• Tennis God
  • Fighting Fair
Let's hope Rafa regains full fitness soon..

Offline Rafa816

• Tennis God
Nadal has officially pulled out of the USO  :(  :shocking:  :no-no-no:  ;>)  :swoon:  ::))11  :crying:

Online ashwin#1

• Tennis God
  • The Best
Nadal Forced To Withdraw From US Open

World No. 3 Rafael Nadal has been forced to withdraw from the upcoming US Open due to a knee injury. The Spaniard, who has not played since suffering a shock second-round exit at Wimbledon (l. to Rosol), broke the news to his fans on Facebook and Twitter.

"I am very sad to announce that I am still not ready to play and have to withdraw from this year's US Open in NYC," Nadal wrote on his Facebook page, which has 11 million fans. "I am sorry since I always found great crowds and great support, but I have to continue with my recuperation and preparation to be ready to play in the right conditions. I want to say hi and thanks to all the fans in particular to the New Yorkers. I'll miss you all this year at the Open!"

US Open Tournament Director David Brewer added, "Rafa has informed us that he will not be ready to compete at the US Open this year and has withdrawn from the tournament. We hope to see him back on the court soon and look forward to his return to New York next year."

The 26-year-old Nadal completed the career Grand Slam in 2010 when he won the US Open with victory over Novak Djokovic. Last year he was beaten in the final by Djokovic.

:(..:(
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

Offline propstoart

• Tennis God
  • Fighting Fair
Guys, what is the word in the streets regarding the seriousness of Rafa's knees.. To my limited knowledge, there was nothing drastic that happened at Wimbledon that affected Rafa's health.. Is it the same chronic condition that affected him in 2009? The USO will miss Rafa.. No news yet of Soderling returning..