Author Topic: VAMOS RAFA !!! (Post match-reviews, pictures,articles, videos etc. about Nadal)  (Read 391927 times)

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
interesting ... we are still talking about his knees and 'a touch of doping'... darn, I need to see his Spanish doc ... what is his name? oh, I got it. it's Eufemiano Fuentes.

read this, it's an older article but it still tells you what's happening ... he drugged so many successful athlets and now he is trying to sell his story, but it doesn't really work out ... gimme a break
http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2013/may/10/spanish-doping-doctor-reveal-sports

« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 09:56:43 AM by Alex »

Offline Rafa816

• Tennis God
I'd say it's about time to revive this thread with Rafa playing so well and with another new Rafa fan on the board!

Rafa is the FIRST to qualify for WTF this year! :D

Offline yellowball

• Tennis God
  • He's definitely back!
Great U.S. Open for Rafa!  Knees seem to be in good shape -- hard to believe his demise in tennis has been predicted for about 5 years, but he keeps coming back, much to the dismay of the Rafa haters.

I think the U.S. Open sort of displayed that Nole is still not as mentally strong as Rafa, and Rafa can still get in his head. In the 4th, Nole was sucking wind and Rafa wasn't even breathing hard.

Vamos, Rafa!  :)>>>>

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
Great U.S. Open for Rafa!  Knees seem to be in good shape -- hard to believe his demise in tennis has been predicted for about 5 years, but he keeps coming back, much to the dismay of the Rafa haters.

I think the U.S. Open sort of displayed that Nole is still not as mentally strong as Rafa, and Rafa can still get in his head. In the 4th, Nole was sucking wind and Rafa wasn't even breathing hard.

LOL where have you been??  :)) Long time no see   :gleam:

Good to see you again. Welcome back!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 10:10:06 PM by Lugburz »
In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God

Ayuh.
That was noticeable throughout the later stages of the match.
Nole has to be aware of that disparity in fitness.
I wonder how much that affects him mentally and strategically.

One can't help but admire Nadal's competitive spirit.
Nice to see the knees have healed.
Hopefully he takes a long rest at the end of this year.
Perhaps next year the Grand Slam will be within his reach.

All this accomplished while making a concerted effort to play within the rules.  Kudos to Nadal.
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Rafa816

• Tennis God
It's definitely nice to see Nadal taking it to Djokovic again. He's been doing that really well all year, with a little bit of help from Nole's dip in play as of late. After 2011 and into 2012, it was really looking like Djokovic was going to start overtaking their head to head, but it's amazing to see Nadal have such an explosive return from his injury, with 2 slams and a reaffirming of his dominance in the H2H against Djoker. If he can keep this up, the CYGS might not just be a pipe dream. He's shown he has great dominance on all three surfaces. The only problem is staying healthy and fit enough to get all 4.

Offline bupmonster

• Tennis Player
VAMOS RAFA !!! (Post match-reviews, pictures,articles, videos etc. about Nadal)
« Reply #4406 on: September 15, 2013, 08:18:47 PM »
Rafael is good but I'm a fed fan through and through. Mark my words... He still has some juice left in him, enough to win another grand slam.
Upsetting loss to Robredo this unopen but he will comeback. Lets go fed monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😄😄😄😄😄

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
bupmonster

Offline Rafa816

• Tennis God
You know there's a Fed thread, right?

Offline yellowball

• Tennis God
  • He's definitely back!
I'm just so happy to see Rafa get back his form, and improve it. He's quicker to do everything, even serve. He and Djoker have both cut down the number of times they have to bounce the ball before service. To Rafa's credit, he only has to remove the shorts from his butt once or twice a match -- hey, that's a big deal! If we had asses like that, they'd eat our pants up too. He still does some fist pumping, but not like he used to when he was a baby tennis player, he's grown up a bit.

I get silly angry when he's called names -- I just do. I wish I were more mature about it, I'm just not.  :Confused:  Still the best tennis forum online, right here!

Vamos, Rafa

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
I'm just so happy to see Rafa get back his form, and improve it. He's quicker to do everything, even serve. He and Djoker have both cut down the number of times they have to bounce the ball before service. To Rafa's credit, he only has to remove the shorts from his butt once or twice a match -- hey, that's a big deal! If we had asses like that, they'd eat our pants up too. He still does some fist pumping, but not like he used to when he was a baby tennis player, he's grown up a bit.

I get silly angry when he's called names -- I just do. I wish I were more mature about it, I'm just not.  :Confused:  Still the best tennis forum online, right here!

Vamos, Rafa
:// to that!
It doesn't seem to have bothered his game in the least either.
The fist pumps never bothered me, a little flair when appropriate is fine.
He never seemed to be arrogant about it, just excited!

I find it interesting that the player I consider to be the most conservative out of the top 4 is apparently the quickest to adapt and make changes to his game in order to improve.

CONK da ball!!!

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
Here's a video of Nadal training. Notice the shrugged shoulders when he misses.

Nadal High Intensity Training @ Masters Finals 2011