Author Topic: Tennis on DVD, Looking for trade tennis matches ?  (Read 12802 times)

Offline arny06

• Tennis Player
Re: Tennis on DVD, Looking for trade tennis matches ?
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2010, 05:52:10 AM »
any bruguera champion 1993 french open ?

Offline MsTree

• Tennis God
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2010, 08:33:34 AM »
Have you sorted Sdede out with the matches he ordered from you? If not, why not?

Offline arny06

• Tennis Player
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2010, 09:33:29 AM »
I cant get the matche, i got the link with rapidshare but can download properly, its stop at 47mo each time..or i have to pay for registering on it.

Offline MsTree

• Tennis God
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2010, 10:34:46 AM »
You don't have to pay for rapidshare downloads and most everyone else has no trouble with Sdede's downloads. He also sent you the matches on dvd. If you don't sort him out with the matches he ordered from you then this thread will be considered spam and locked.

Offline arny06

• Tennis Player
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2010, 01:06:21 PM »
all the download stop to 47mo!? dont know why! and never received the letter or maybe never send!? i dont know

Offline tomcrossuk

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2010, 03:01:28 PM »
use the download program Jdownloader to get the files from rapidshare, it shouldn't time out if you use that program Arny

Offline sdede

• Tennis God
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2010, 07:09:52 PM »
Arny, I sent the DVD, I am sorry you never received it. I also made links for you - I will make another set of links NOT ON RAPIDSHARE but on a direct download system - you click, it copies - IF I see some effort on your behalf for the two agreed matches that I should receive, and never did.

And thank you Ms.Tree for pressing the issue!

Offline arny06

• Tennis Player
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2010, 04:43:57 AM »
im sorry sdede, i do lot of trade but seems more difficult as usual ;) dont worried you will get your matche, no chance for the postal service

Offline sdede

• Tennis God
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2010, 04:16:28 PM »
Arny, I have just sent you a direct link to downloading both files. Each file is one part; just click on the download button next to each one.

Please confirm receipt of the matches, and tell me how you intend to send me yours (you can use the same file service; just follow the simple instructions for uploading files).

Offline chiragsava

• Tennis Addict
  • Tennis Is My Life
    • Chirag Tennis Forum
« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2010, 01:49:38 AM »
Arny, if you could cut some of your price for Tennis4U fans and give us a discount I'm sure the VOLUME of orders will more than make up for the price cuts that you offer us!

How about it? If various people can list TEN different matches that they will order from you, could you drop your price from $13 to $9? Would people be interested in the DVDs for $9?
He can't trade matches as he don't know how to upload,believe me everybody here,He is a big Cheat,He Can't send matches also,So I Request MS Tree+Aces to look after this issue,He has also not given Sdede His Requested matches,So MStree Plz look after this Issue,
Thanx Everybody including sdede for ur support
Live Every Moment of Life,Enjoy Success and Learn From Failure

Offline sdede

• Tennis God
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2010, 03:53:39 AM »
Arny, you are literally hurting yourself.... I have MANY MORE matches that you don't have listed.....

MsTree, give Arny a few days to answer, and, if no answer, then can his ISP be blocked from accessing T4U?

Offline MsTree

• Tennis God
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2010, 12:22:11 PM »
I've always been suspicious of him, and his prices are a rip off. He's had more than a few days to answer already, and he has visited the forum as I saw his name listed even though he hasn't replied on this thread.

If this is not resolved satisfactorily I'll drop the owner of the site an email and explain what's happened. I'll also be checking every other tennis forum where he's been posting and I'll tell them that he's a rip off merchant. How long do you want to give him Sdede?

Offline sdede

• Tennis God
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2010, 12:34:55 PM »
I've always been suspicious of him, and his prices are a rip off. He's had more than a few days to answer already, and he has visited the forum as I saw his name listed even though he hasn't replied on this thread.

If this is not resolved satisfactorily I'll drop the owner of the site an email and explain what's happened. I'll also be checking every other tennis forum where he's been posting and I'll tell them that he's a rip off merchant. How long do you want to give him Sdede?

Give him until over the weekend ....

Offline krish3112

• Tennis Player
« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2010, 04:49:26 PM »
http://www.tennislifedvd.org

Here are my matches. let me know if you want to trade ?

Do you have Elora Dabija matches

Offline chiragsava

• Tennis Addict
  • Tennis Is My Life
    • Chirag Tennis Forum
« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2010, 10:55:41 PM »

Please check him MSTree,he has cheated on me also,Please do something or cancel his website,He will cheat others also,please look after this issue

Offline arny06

• Tennis Player
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2010, 01:59:49 AM »
I will make you both in the right way...

sdedede never received your matches shiraz never trade together,

shiraz we never trade ,you never send me something, and i never send you something so i dont know where is the problem!

I trade with people who make it easy..like send matches on DVD and not have to download something, which dont work or take time!

I work also in my life and dont have time to lose with your megauplaod or rapidsare...

A.

Offline chiragsava

• Tennis Addict
  • Tennis Is My Life
    • Chirag Tennis Forum
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2010, 02:26:19 AM »

shiraz we never trade ,you never send me something, and i never send you something so i dont know where is the problem!

I trade with people who make it easy..like send matches on DVD and not have to download something, which dont work or take time!

I work also in my life and dont have time to lose with your megauplaod or rapidsare...

A.
first of all my name is chirag not shiraz
Why are U lying,I have sent u the mediafire links of Sania-Cirstea+Sania-vaidsova in megaupload,
Don't lie speak the truth,Sdede is right,u never sent his matches,He sent u the links,as par trading matches if he is seding u the links of matches,so its ur responsibilty to sent him matches or downloading links of those matches
MStree if 2 people are having problem with him,then there must  be an issue which has to be sorted out,Please do something..........................

Offline sdede

• Tennis God
« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2010, 06:20:14 AM »

A.

Please Arny look on your website and you will see both the matches that I GAVE YOU, now available. Do you want me to have someone order them to show you that they are mine? I CODE every match I send out.

MsTree, please block him.

I will contact the other Tennis DVD companies and see if they can make a special deal for T4U readers, and will tell you the results......

Bye Arnie .... it was NOT nice knowing you.....

Offline chiragsava

• Tennis Addict
  • Tennis Is My Life
    • Chirag Tennis Forum
« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2010, 09:13:55 AM »

A.

Please Arny look on your website and you will see both the matches that I GAVE YOU, now available. Do you want me to have someone order them to show you that they are mine? I CODE every match I send out.

MsTree, please block him.

I will contact the other Tennis DVD companies and see if they can make a special deal for T4U readers, and will tell you the results......

Bye Arnie .... it was NOT nice knowing you.....
If thats the case,he should be banned from here aswell as his website should be banned,he is a pure cheat

Offline MsTree

• Tennis God
« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2010, 11:21:41 AM »
Arny you have been given links to matches in trade for your matches, and now you're lying about not being able to download them when all the time you've got them for sale on your website? That's despicable. I don't have the power to ban you but I'll be pming the owner to ask that you be banned from here. And also wherever I see you advertising your rip off website I'll be sure to post a link to this thread so people can see what a liar you are. Disgraceful.