Author Topic: Tennis on DVD, Looking for trade tennis matches ?  (Read 12803 times)

Offline chiragsava

• Tennis Addict
  • Tennis Is My Life
    • Chirag Tennis Forum
Re: Tennis on DVD, Looking for trade tennis matches ?
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2010, 12:21:22 PM »
Arny you have been given links to matches in trade for your matches, and now you're lying about not being able to download them when all the time you've got them for sale on your website? That's despicable. I don't have the power to ban you but I'll be pming the owner to ask that you be banned from here. And also wherever I see you advertising your rip off website I'll be sure to post a link to this thread so people can see what a liar you are. Disgraceful.
thanx Mstree for looking at this Issue
Live Every Moment of Life,Enjoy Success and Learn From Failure

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2010, 12:54:44 PM »
arny06 has been banned from Tennis4you.  I am sorry that you all had to deal with this, I know that is no fun.

arny06 posted from many IP addresses.  If I missed one and someone sees one of his posts please let me know and I will try to remove them all.  Hopefully what I have done will do the trick.
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline spisodj

• New Poster
« Reply #62 on: April 24, 2010, 04:42:40 AM »
Hello guys, i just read this topic and i'm really surprised to what happened. I have traded dvd's with Arny several times and all went absolutely right... I' don't really understand why he lied to the people of this forum... Bye All!

Offline RF

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2010, 06:20:54 AM »
arny06 has been banned from Tennis4you.  I am sorry that you all had to deal with this, I know that is no fun.

arny06 posted from many IP addresses.  If I missed one and someone sees one of his posts please let me know and I will try to remove them all.  Hopefully what I have done will do the trick.

What do you mean by "many IP addresses"? Beause my ISP gives me a variable IP, I will always be in the same region of my country but not with the same IP which changes each time I'm reconnecting on the web. And there are firewalls and proxies that protect your privacy by using different IP. I don't say that to defend arny, but I don't want to be banned one day because I don't use the same IP! :)~
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 06:21:35 AM by RF »

Offline MsTree

• Tennis God
« Reply #64 on: April 24, 2010, 11:15:23 AM »
RF, unfortunately for you, that's the chance you take when you subscribe to an ISP who doesn't give you a static IP address. It won't just be here either, but any forum or tracker that requires you to register. However most forums / trackers will have an "unban IP" option, but I do know of one which states in the FAQ that they will not reinstate an account which happens to acquire a previously banned IP address.

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2010, 06:46:20 PM »
Well, please understand that he was banned because he was not holding up his end of the bargain on selling/trading tennis matches.  He was not banned because he was using multiple IP addresses.  Usually people will have a few IP addresses, this person just happen to have about 20 they have used to post here.  That is perfectly fine by me.  Ripping people off through the use of this forum is not OK.  :)
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline tennisteca

• New Poster
« Reply #66 on: May 05, 2010, 01:44:23 PM »
Hi to all!!!
I'm italian boy and i have available more than 6000 tennis matches on dvd from 1952!!! For my updated list contact me to:tennisteca@yahoo.it
Thanks!!!

Online sdede

• Tennis God
« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2010, 04:22:03 AM »
Hi to all!!!
I'm italian boy and i have available more than 6000 tennis matches on dvd from 1952!!! For my updated list contact me to:tennisteca@yahoo.it
Thanks!!!

I am sending the following email to tennisteca:

"Hi - thanks for your post on Tennis4you. Please send me your updated list!

There are several of us who would be interested in (1) trading matches, or (2) buying matches. If we are unable to trade matches, can you give us a group discount on your prices? Also, is it indicated whether there is commentary, and what language it's in?

Looking forward to hearing from you"

Offline chiragsava

• Tennis Addict
  • Tennis Is My Life
    • Chirag Tennis Forum
« Reply #68 on: May 06, 2010, 05:43:42 AM »
Hi to all!!!
Thanks!!!

I am sending the following email to tennisteca:

"Hi - thanks for your post on Tennis4you. Please send me your updated list!

There are several of us who would be interested in (1) trading matches, or (2) buying matches. If we are unable to trade matches, can you give us a group discount on your prices? Also, is it indicated whether there is commentary, and what language it's in?

Looking forward to hearing from you"
sdede:
Shall I Be trading matches with him?
Live Every Moment of Life,Enjoy Success and Learn From Failure

Offline spisodj

• New Poster
« Reply #69 on: May 06, 2010, 07:03:59 AM »
I'm always interested in trading dvd's of tennis matches... Everyone who wants to make some trades with me please send a mail to spiso@libero.it with a list of  matches and i'll send you my list!
Bye All!  :)

Online sdede

• Tennis God
« Reply #70 on: May 06, 2010, 07:28:05 AM »
I'm always interested in trading dvd's of tennis matches... Everyone who wants to make some trades with me please send a mail to spiso@libero.it with a list of  matches and i'll send you my list!

I sent him the same email.

MsTree - can a file be embedded? tennisteca sent back an Excel with over 6000 matches!

Offline MsTree

• Tennis God
« Reply #71 on: May 06, 2010, 01:08:59 PM »
Not as far as I know sweetie, sorry! Why not just put it up to RS or MF?

Offline TDDung

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #72 on: May 06, 2010, 02:51:04 PM »

I sent him the same email.

MsTree - can a file be embedded? tennisteca sent back an Excel with over 6000 matches!

Absolutely unbelievable. One might need to spend his/her whole life just to watch them in a hurry  :whistle:

Offline Iceman778

• Tennis Player
« Reply #73 on: May 13, 2010, 12:13:45 PM »
thats great

Offline tennisteca

• New Poster
« Reply #74 on: May 14, 2010, 10:06:23 AM »
Thanks for your contact!! I remember you to have available more than 6000 rare matches from 1952 to today and i'm available also for trade (matches 70's-90's). For my new list contact me to: tennisteca@yahoo.it
Best regards for you

Offline tennisnumber1

• Tennis Player
« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2010, 03:54:09 PM »
Well, please understand that he was banned because he was not holding up his end of the bargain on selling/trading tennis matches.  He was not banned because he was using multiple IP addresses.  Usually people will have a few IP addresses, this person just happen to have about 20 they have used to post here.  That is perfectly fine by me.  Ripping people off through the use of this forum is not OK.  :)

It's a good thing that arny has been banned.We had a trade in progress, I sent him 10 matches on dvd and he never ever sent me the 10 I 've choose from him. :mad1:. For people interested in trading, you can contact me at nadia.boucher412@wanadoo.fr with your list and I will send you my list with more than 3000 matches.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 04:02:54 PM by tennisnumber1 »

Offline tennisfan32

• New Poster
« Reply #76 on: January 04, 2011, 10:12:13 PM »

If anyone is interested in trading matches with me (especially if you're living in the usa) contact me at rda22@live.com love to hear from you!

Offline pic

• Tennis Player
« Reply #77 on: January 16, 2011, 05:59:21 AM »
Hi, I have a huge list of classic matches (80s, 90s); for people interested in trading the list is here:http://home.teletu.it/tennisondvd/;