Tennis Discussions > Tennis Polls

Murray vs Jankovic: Who will win a major first?

<< < (15/15)

falcon:

--- Quote from: Dallas on July 11, 2011, 02:31:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: falcon on June 07, 2011, 08:10:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: Emma on June 07, 2011, 07:39:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: falcon on June 07, 2011, 06:52:23 PM ---Murray will win a grandslam. I am sure about that. He is far too talented not to. jankovic may not, considering the very weak field in the WTA and the numerous opportunities she has been gifted with, she has just wasted her chances. Such is not the case with Murray. He has to battle a tough field, expectations (wimbledon especially) and has to beat two of the greatest players of all time to win even a masters tournament leave alone a slam, but his time will come. He will win one. Sure his forehand is not up there, but nothing he cannot develop. I just don't like the way he sulks though. It gives more confidence to the opponent.

--- End quote ---

He's already beaten them in Toronto Masters just last year. Nadal in the semi and then Federer in the final. All in straight sets.

--- End quote ---

Yes, that's why I say that a slam is also around the corner

--- End quote ---

That corner block is getting longer. He better hurry or he may never get it.  There are many great players who went their entire career without a slam.  So...it HAS happened before.  It's no guarantee that Murray will win one.

--- End quote ---

Agree, with each passing slam it gets tougher and tougher

Nole nš1:
Murray.

Djokovic Champion:
Murray will win a major.

masterclass:

--- Quote from: Nole nš1 on March 18, 2012, 08:15:35 AM ---Murray.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Djokovic Champion on April 09, 2012, 11:07:55 AM ---Murray will win a major.

--- End quote ---

Only when No1e Djokovic is in a generous mood.  :gleam:  ..-) :whistle:

Respectfully,
masterclass

monstertruck:

--- Quote from: masterclass on July 18, 2013, 01:47:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: Nole nš1 on March 18, 2012, 08:15:35 AM ---Murray.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Djokovic Champion on April 09, 2012, 11:07:55 AM ---Murray will win a major.

--- End quote ---

Only when No1e Djokovic is in a generous mood.  :gleam:  ..-) :whistle:

Respectfully,
masterclass

--- End quote ---
Oh no you dittn't!!!

Personally, I'd much rather Andy (not Roddick) had beaten Nole at his best.  Regardless, a win is a win and I'm sure they'll have a few more matches against each other. :))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version