OK I will make it more direct shall we:
1. I expect Nadal and Djokovic to be ranked above Murray for the next 3 years atleast, by which point is over Murray wont even be a threat to win a slam anymore if he hasnt yet.
2. Murray will not beat Djokovic in a slam ever, except maybe at Wimbledon if they meet in say the quarters, but that would definitely not lead to the title. Murray will not beat Nadal in a slam ever again unless maybe it is in a hard court slam BEFORE the final, which wont lead him winning the trophy anyhow.
3. While his complete dominance of the game is probably over, Federer will continue to own Murray whenever they meet in slams, especialy in a slam semi or final, until the day he retires.
4. I expect Del Potro to pass Murray in the rankings before the year is over, and to start beating Murray regularly despite their H2H history to date.
5. I expect atleast 2 of Cilic, Raonic, Berankis, Tomic, Dimitrov, Harrison, to pass Murray in the rankings sometime before the end fo 2012.
6. Murray will never win the French Open.
7. Murray will never win Wimbledon with the pressure and with Nadal and Federer such forces there for several more years atleast.
8. Despite it being his best surface and by far best chance Murray will have an extremely hard time ever winning a hard court slam with the likes of Djokovic, Federer, Del Potro, Nadal and others to contend with there. And in the future some of the 1990 or later guys whose games translate best to hard courts.
9. Due to his playing style in slams guys like Roddick, Sodering, Wawrinka, Youzhny, and others can upset Murray on any given day in a slam.
So I would not be at all surprised if Murray not only never wins a slam, but never even reaches another final.