Author Topic: Funny Tennis Pictures  (Read 286190 times)

Offline Monky

• Tennis God
  • But...i'm wearing my Nike's
Re: Funny Tennis Pictures
« Reply #500 on: March 25, 2009, 04:14:33 PM »
yeah, same problem here :rofl_2:
:)~

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #501 on: March 25, 2009, 04:43:27 PM »
I just can not get use to this:

Sexy Lips Rulez  :thumbs-up:

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #502 on: March 25, 2009, 05:02:44 PM »
I KNEW you would have a comments, Alex. :rofl_2:

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #503 on: March 25, 2009, 05:09:16 PM »
I KNEW you would have a comments, Alex. :rofl_2:
I can only admire to Radek. He is dating the best looking women out there. You must admit he is doing something right  :gleam:

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #504 on: March 25, 2009, 05:35:37 PM »
They are mirror images of each other :rofl_2:

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #505 on: March 25, 2009, 06:44:08 PM »
But the girl in the picture with Radek is anything but attractive. But of course Radek is worse than her so I guess you have a point there.
You are everything I am not.

Offline dmastous

• Tennis God
    • http://www.tips4tennis.com
« Reply #506 on: March 25, 2009, 06:51:10 PM »
But the girl in the picture with Radek is anything but attractive. But of course Radek is worse than her so I guess you have a point there.

That would be OSU's gal Nicole Viadisova I think. That dress isn't any help for her. Maybe she's pregnant or something. That would explain her near complete dissappearance on tour.

Is a tree as a rocking horse
An ambition fulfilled
And is the sawdust jealous?
I worry about these things .

Kevin Godley & Lol Crème (I Pity Inanimate Objects)

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #507 on: March 25, 2009, 07:10:15 PM »

That would be OSU's gal Nicole Viadisova I think. That dress isn't any help for her. Maybe she's pregnant or something. That would explain her near complete dissappearance on tour.

Oh, I know who Viadisova is. Strange but she looks much better in Buckeye's avi. Which begs the question, why does he have her as his avi if he's married? I would kill him if I were his wife.  :)~

Offline yellowball

• Tennis God
  • He's definitely back!
« Reply #508 on: March 26, 2009, 09:23:56 AM »
Roger is so hairy. I did not see that coming.  Eww, eww, eww.

Anyway, I think all those Roger fans who don't have Roger in their avatars (Pamqnx comes to mind and Eternal) should change it to bad pictures of Federer. That seems to be the trend around here.  :)~

That series of pics and caps was really entertaining. Thanks!

He may be hairy...but don't you just love the hair on his head?  Even if you're not a fan of his tennis, how could you not love that hair (on his head) :))

He could make a living offering hair transplants to the general public. He could get big bucks for that hair, I'd love to have it. That's his mom's hair, she has the same nice hair. I wonder if you got a Roger hair transplant if it would stay with that beautiful little curl, etc. or would your own hair follicles take over.  I don't expect an answer on that, I just wonder.

I love that Roger's hairy  :)~  Actually, he's not too bad all over! He has his "white hot" moments!  :))  As a matter of fact, his few fist pumps in his last matches have almost won me over, I like to see some enthusiasm!

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #509 on: March 26, 2009, 11:54:08 AM »

Oh, I know who Viadisova is. Strange but she looks much better in Buckeye's avi. Which begs the question, why does he have her as his avi if he's married? I would kill him if I were his wife.  :)~

Really?   Jealous psycho much?   :)~

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #510 on: March 26, 2009, 11:55:50 AM »
I actually heard from a guy last night that was at Bolleterri's like 2 weeks ago.  He said that Nico and Radek are no more and that Nico is trying to get her game back on line.  Could it be?  That would be nice! 

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #511 on: March 26, 2009, 12:57:18 PM »
I actually heard from a guy last night that was at Bolleterri's like 2 weeks ago.  He said that Nico and Radek are no more and that Nico is trying to get her game back on line.  Could it be?  That would be nice! 

Even if it's true, she probably would still suffer from Radek's 'curse'.  All the women he's been with suffered the same fate!

yellowball...thanks for those kind words about Roger!  That made my day! :))

Emma... why would OSU's wife be jealous of that picture he has?  You should see my house and my hubby isn't jealous at all! (well...it wouldn't matter anyway, but still...) :rofl_2:

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
« Reply #512 on: March 26, 2009, 01:28:15 PM »

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #513 on: March 26, 2009, 02:20:54 PM »

Well, I just thought you would have a little more respect for your wife than that. There's a difference when a man likes another woman, player or not, as opposed to a woman likes another man, player or not. But then again, in western culture, it seems quite normal. But the divorce rate is quite high though...for whatever reason.  :)~

Offline Monky

• Tennis God
« Reply #514 on: March 26, 2009, 02:29:23 PM »

Well, I just thought you would have a little more respect for your wife than that. There's a difference when a man likes another woman, player or not, as opposed to a woman likes another man, player or not. But then again, in western culture, it seems quite normal. But the divorce rate is quite high though...for whatever reason.  :)~

so you're talking about a double-standard where guys are ok with their gf or wife liking some other guy and girls having no understanding at all when a her bf or husband likes another girl, which in both cases we're talking about being a fan. If anything I would think it would be the other way in our 'western society'. Being jealous is just a waste of time.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #515 on: March 26, 2009, 03:06:11 PM »

so you're talking about a double-standard where guys are ok with their gf or wife liking some other guy and girls having no understanding at all when a her bf or husband likes another girl, which in both cases we're talking about being a fan. If anything I would think it would be the other way in our 'western society'. Being jealous is just a waste of time.

Well, I would be surprised if any guy likes another girl simply because she's a player; there are exceptions however. There's always more to it and mostly sexual. I don't think women are all that far behind though especially these days. I can't speak for all women but I can certainly speak for myself. I love Pete and all but I wouldn't really have pictures of him all around the place. Personally, it's a bit too much and a very teenage like thing to do. But to each his own. I was mainly teasing Buckeye.

I agree that being jealous is a complete waste of time. If I see my man is cheating on me or does things that hurt my feelins then I would simply cut him off. I don't have patience for that kind of nonsense and there's plenty of fish.

Offline Monky

• Tennis God
« Reply #516 on: March 26, 2009, 03:10:40 PM »

Well, I would be surprised if any guy likes another girl simply because she's a player; there are exceptions however. There's always more to it and mostly sexual. I don't think women are all that far behind though especially these days. I can't speak for all women but I can certainly speak for myself. I love Pete and all but I wouldn't really have pictures of him all around the place. Personally, it's a bit too much and a very teenage like thing to do. But to each his own. I was mainly teasing Buckeye.

I agree that being jealous is a complete waste of time. If I see my man is cheating on me or does things that hurt my feelins then I would simply cut him off. I don't have patience for that kind of nonsense and there's plenty of fish.

Figured it was a tease, just wanted to throw out some ideas. Like your feelings on the jealous crap, shows how strong you are. Also, I just read your sig and I love it :rofl_2:

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #517 on: March 26, 2009, 03:49:34 PM »
I have very high self-esteem. Also, I don't want to come off as too desparate. I've also got standard!

I created my own signature so I will take all the compliments I can get.  :)~

But enough about me - tell me about yourself.

Offline Monky

• Tennis God
« Reply #518 on: March 26, 2009, 05:49:20 PM »
I have very high self-esteem. Also, I don't want to come off as too desparate. I've also got standard!

That's all good to hear. Surprises me to see 'enough about me' :rofl_2:.

I have high self-esteem also, very outgoing, and don't mind acting like a dork if it gets people laughing. I let my opinions be know and I try to discuss more than I do debate (when it can be done) but I can also admit when someone else is right.

Really, I just like having fun and love playing tennis. :gleam:

more?  :fishie:

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #519 on: March 26, 2009, 07:56:28 PM »

That's all good to hear. Surprises me to see 'enough about me' :rofl_2:.

I have high self-esteem also, very outgoing, and don't mind acting like a dork if it gets people laughing. I let my opinions be know and I try to discuss more than I do debate (when it can be done) but I can also admit when someone else is right.

Really, I just like having fun and love playing tennis. :gleam:

more?  :fishie:

That's very nice to know although the fact that you like Federer sort of gives your taste away. There are so many things wrong with that, I am even just not sure where to begin.  :)~

Debate is a skill, my friend. Some people are born with it. I just might be one of them.  :)~