Author Topic: Funny Tennis Pictures  (Read 281417 times)

Online dmastous

• Tennis God
    • http://www.tips4tennis.com
Re: Funny Tennis Pictures
« Reply #520 on: March 26, 2009, 09:25:09 PM »
I actually heard from a guy last night that was at Bolleterri's like 2 weeks ago.  He said that Nico and Radek are no more and that Nico is trying to get her game back on line.  Could it be?  That would be nice! 

Might be interesting, but I think she's had her day in the sun. She was already showing signs of loosing quickness, and speed. She may be a big hitter, but speed will always be her liabilty and as she ages it will be more and more of one.

Is a tree as a rocking horse
An ambition fulfilled
And is the sawdust jealous?
I worry about these things .

Kevin Godley & Lol Crème (I Pity Inanimate Objects)

Offline TheEternalCowboy

• Tennis God
« Reply #521 on: March 26, 2009, 09:27:57 PM »
I have very high self-esteem. Also, I don't want to come off as too desparate. I've also got standard!

I created my own signature so I will take all the compliments I can get.  :)~

But enough about me - tell me about yourself.

That's all good to hear. Surprises me to see 'enough about me' :rofl_2:.

I have high self-esteem also, very outgoing, and don't mind acting like a dork if it gets people laughing. I let my opinions be know and I try to discuss more than I do debate (when it can be done) but I can also admit when someone else is right.

Really, I just like having fun and love playing tennis. :gleam:

more?  :fishie:

He's also in his second year of college.

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #522 on: March 26, 2009, 10:25:47 PM »
But the girl in the picture with Radek is anything but attractive. But of course Radek is worse than her so I guess you have a point there.

That would be OSU's gal Nicole Viadisova I think. That dress isn't any help for her. Maybe she's pregnant or something. That would explain her near complete dissappearance on tour.

Oh, I know who Viadisova is. Strange but she looks much better in Buckeye's avi. Which begs the question, why does he have her as his avi if he's married? I would kill him if I were his wife.  :)~

Really?   Jealous psycho much?   :)~

Well, I just thought you would have a little more respect for your wife than that. There's a difference when a man likes another woman, player or not, as opposed to a woman likes another man, player or not. But then again, in western culture, it seems quite normal. But the divorce rate is quite high though...for whatever reason.  :)~

Really?     ..-)      Respect for my wife based on my avi on a tennis forum?   ..-)

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #523 on: March 26, 2009, 10:28:37 PM »
I actually heard from a guy last night that was at Bolleterri's like 2 weeks ago.  He said that Nico and Radek are no more and that Nico is trying to get her game back on line.  Could it be?  That would be nice! 

Might be interesting, but I think she's had her day in the sun. She was already showing signs of loosing quickness, and speed. She may be a big hitter, but speed will always be her liabilty and as she ages it will be more and more of one.

Nah!  She has not been engaged in her tennis at all lately.  Before this mess she was really showing potential to be at the top.............her mental game was slowly improving as well.  I think if she got her mental game in tune with her huge strokes she could be lethal.  The potential is still there she just needs to get after it. 

Offline Monky

• Tennis God
  • But...i'm wearing my Nike's
« Reply #524 on: March 27, 2009, 01:31:04 AM »

thanks for spreading the word :rofl_2:
:)~

Offline Monky

• Tennis God
« Reply #525 on: March 27, 2009, 01:42:07 AM »
I have very high self-esteem. Also, I don't want to come off as too desparate. I've also got standard!

I have high self-esteem also, very outgoing, and don't mind acting like a dork if it gets people laughing. I let my opinions be know and I try to discuss more than I do debate (when it can be done) but I can also admit when someone else is right.

That's very nice to know although the fact that you like Federer sort of gives your taste away. There are so many things wrong with that, I am even just not sure where to begin.  :)~

Debate is a skill, my friend. Some people are born with it. I just might be one of them.  :)~

Don't see eye to eye on where you going with or what you mean by there being something wrong with a Federer fan.

Do agree that debate is a skill, a skill I most certainly have. It's kinda like being a master swordsman, you get so good that you don't want to kill anymore people and so you try to fight as least as possible. So I try not to debate much and try to appreciate the little ways someone tries to disprove me. If I have to I will, but I think restraint is a skill that some people are born with too. :)~

Oooooh dang, put that in your pipe and smoke it :Sword Fight:

:)   

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #526 on: March 27, 2009, 08:27:10 AM »

thanks for spreading the word :rofl_2:

Don't worry about him. He's my jealous lover (Ok, ok, so I kid, E).  :)~
You are everything I am not.

Offline kickserve

• Tennis God
« Reply #527 on: March 27, 2009, 08:36:33 AM »
But the girl in the picture with Radek is anything but attractive. But of course Radek is worse than her so I guess you have a point there.

That would be OSU's gal Nicole Viadisova I think. That dress isn't any help for her. Maybe she's pregnant or something. That would explain her near complete dissappearance on tour.

Oh, I know who Viadisova is. Strange but she looks much better in Buckeye's avi. Which begs the question, why does he have her as his avi if he's married? I would kill him if I were his wife.  :)~

Really?   Jealous psycho much?   :)~

Well, I just thought you would have a little more respect for your wife than that. There's a difference when a man likes another woman, player or not, as opposed to a woman likes another man, player or not. But then again, in western culture, it seems quite normal. But the divorce rate is quite high though...for whatever reason.  :)~

Really?     ..-)      Respect for my wife based on my avi on a tennis forum?   ..-)

Maybe more about respect for yourself based on the fact Nicole was 'illegal' in the US when that picture was taken  :)~ But really, I think everybody knows that having that picture as your avi has no relevance at all to your relationship with your wife.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 08:39:18 AM by kickserve »

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #528 on: March 27, 2009, 08:48:29 AM »

That's very nice to know although the fact that you like Federer sort of gives your taste away. There are so many things wrong with that, I am even just not sure where to begin.  :)~

Debate is a skill, my friend. Some people are born with it. I just might be one of them.  :)~

Don't see eye to eye on where you going with or what you mean by there being something wrong with a Federer fan.

Do agree that debate is a skill, a skill I most certainly have. It's kinda like being a master swordsman, you get so good that you don't want to kill anymore people and so you try to fight as least as possible. So I try not to debate much and try to appreciate the little ways someone tries to disprove me. If I have to I will, but I think restraint is a skill that some people are born with too. :)~

It's fairly easy to like Federer. How many fans were originally fans of Federer and didn't jump on the bandwagon when he's doing so well is what I question. But seriously, that was a pure joke. I don't care for Fed so I tend to make fun of him. It's all in good spirit anyway.

I am glad you are born with some restraining order. Note to self.  :)~ Okay, so I kid.

Offline Pamqnx

• Tennis God
« Reply #529 on: March 27, 2009, 12:36:08 PM »

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #530 on: March 27, 2009, 12:57:23 PM »
Pam, that pic is awesome  :rofl_2: (Novak's hair  :rofl_2:)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 01:03:53 PM by Alex »

Offline Monky

• Tennis God
« Reply #531 on: March 27, 2009, 01:15:35 PM »
 :hysterical: That is purely awesome Pamqnx

Offline Monky

• Tennis God
« Reply #532 on: March 27, 2009, 01:29:49 PM »

It's fairly easy to like Federer. How many fans were originally fans of Federer and didn't jump on the bandwagon when he's doing so well is what I question. But seriously, that was a pure joke. I don't care for Fed so I tend to make fun of him. It's all in good spirit anyway.

I am glad you are born with some restraining order. Note to self.  :)~ Okay, so I kid.

I get what you're saying, easy to be a fan when your guy is on top and harder when they're a nobody. For me, I love his game and the way he keeps his head and emotions in check (for the most part :whistle:), that's how I try to play and it has been a great improvement from the yelling and screaming method. So even though he's not perfect right now, I still cheer for him and study him at the same time, that's why I like him and am a fan. :book:

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #533 on: March 27, 2009, 01:46:48 PM »
That picture is hilarious. LOL @ all of them.

Offline Julie2810

• Tennis Player
« Reply #534 on: March 28, 2009, 04:24:27 AM »
Some funny Roger Federer pics  :)

Loop !!!

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #535 on: March 28, 2009, 06:02:02 AM »
Good stuff Julie!
Looks like Rog is doing a Michael Jordan impersonation with the hanging tongue! :))
CONK da ball!!!

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #536 on: March 28, 2009, 07:57:45 AM »
God Julie that was hilarious!! Great to have you around  :))

As for Pam's pics....LMAO.....Murray  :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

The drag of destiny destroys the reins of reason

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #537 on: March 28, 2009, 03:33:35 PM »
Yea, those were pretty good pictures!

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #538 on: March 28, 2009, 07:18:36 PM »

« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 07:38:52 PM by BGT »

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #539 on: March 28, 2009, 10:07:24 PM »
Some funny Roger Federer pics  :)

I think all Federer fans should have these pictures as their avatar. Why not?