Author Topic: Funny Tennis Pictures  (Read 284552 times)

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
Re: Funny Tennis Pictures
« Reply #200 on: October 31, 2008, 07:50:15 PM »

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #201 on: November 01, 2008, 12:16:39 AM »
Nice!   :)

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #202 on: November 01, 2008, 01:20:53 AM »

Preparing for the remake of Batman and the Joker movie?

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #203 on: November 01, 2008, 09:40:10 AM »

Preparing for the remake of Batman and the Joker movie?
He's a little girlie looking in that pic. :(
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #204 on: November 01, 2008, 09:48:00 AM »
While this thread provides some nonstop giggling, I can't help but feel sorry for the players who are caught off balance. It's not nice to make fun of them. The price that comes with it, really.
You are everything I am not.

Offline mav140

• Tennis God
« Reply #205 on: November 01, 2008, 11:16:18 AM »
While this thread provides some nonstop giggling, I can't help but feel sorry for the players who are caught off balance. It's not nice to make fun of them. The price that comes with it, really.

I tend to disagree and agree... yeah, true the price that comes with it... And that so happens with all the money and the attention they get, so its just normal to be in the spotlight... I wouldn't mind winning all that money and having all the attention if that means they are going to take some pics of me off balance...  :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

Besides, they are used to it, and I don't think anyone of them really gives a sh**t about those pics, they even probably laugh about it, so its not to feel sorry about..

As for the fans, I don't think they take this pics seriously anyway either.. The fault is on the media, but then again, they are just trying to sell magazines, blogs or whatnot.

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #206 on: November 01, 2008, 09:28:18 PM »
Yes Dallas, that is one of Roger's 266 cardigans that Serena is wearing :rofl_2:

From Fox Sports.

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #207 on: November 01, 2008, 11:13:18 PM »
Was that Serena's Halloween outfit?

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
« Reply #208 on: November 02, 2008, 01:42:46 AM »
Was that Serena's Halloween outfit?

OMG Dallas, I saw the pictures and that was exactly what I was going to say and then saw you were thinking the same as me  :rofl_2:
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #209 on: November 02, 2008, 09:02:35 AM »

I tend to disagree and agree... yeah, true the price that comes with it... And that so happens with all the money and the attention they get, so its just normal to be in the spotlight... I wouldn't mind winning all that money and having all the attention if that means they are going to take some pics of me off balance...  :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

Besides, they are used to it, and I don't think anyone of them really gives a sh**t about those pics, they even probably laugh about it, so its not to feel sorry about..

As for the fans, I don't think they take this pics seriously anyway either.. The fault is on the media, but then again, they are just trying to sell magazines, blogs or whatnot.

I can argue back but there's no point, really. Most of the funny pics are fine and good to go. I only object to a couple of pictures here and there especially the Murray one. It would be wise not to make fun of that pic as he looks a bit mentally challenged which is not true at all but sill. I thoroughly enjoyed all of Nole's pictures as they were nicely done especially his split and you know that I am a fan.

But don't worry. I will be on the lookout for some of Federer pics that are truly out of balance.  :))

Offline dmastous

• Tennis God
    • http://www.tips4tennis.com
« Reply #210 on: November 02, 2008, 12:02:23 PM »
I only object to a couple of pictures here and there especially the Murray one. It would be wise not to make fun of that pic as he looks a bit mentally challenged which is not true at all but sill. I thoroughly enjoyed all of Nole's pictures as they were nicely done especially his split and you know that I am a fan.

You mean the one where he is having a conniption? That's really one of the few that is fair game in my mind. It's not him caught in a moment where he is having, shall we say, equipment problems, or an optical illusion, like one doubles player looking like they are swinging at their partner. It's not doctored into being something it's not.
In that picture Murray is letting out his frustration in a not so flattering way. I don't think it's doctored or altered, or presented in any disingenuous way. He is under his own control. He can choose to have a melt down in public, or not have one, and he opted to have one. So it's a matter of record.

Is a tree as a rocking horse
An ambition fulfilled
And is the sawdust jealous?
I worry about these things .

Kevin Godley & Lol Crème (I Pity Inanimate Objects)

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #211 on: November 02, 2008, 12:59:44 PM »
I only object to a couple of pictures here and there especially the Murray one. It would be wise not to make fun of that pic as he looks a bit mentally challenged which is not true at all but sill. I thoroughly enjoyed all of Nole's pictures as they were nicely done especially his split and you know that I am a fan.

You mean the one where he is having a conniption? That's really one of the few that is fair game in my mind. It's not him caught in a moment where he is having, shall we say, equipment problems, or an optical illusion, like one doubles player looking like they are swinging at their partner. It's not doctored into being something it's not.
In that picture Murray is letting out his frustration in a not so flattering way. I don't think it's doctored or altered, or presented in any disingenuous way. He is under his own control. He can choose to have a melt down in public, or not have one, and he opted to have one. So it's a matter of record.

Dunno...but it bothers me. I failed to find any humour in that picture but I guess it's just me.

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #212 on: November 02, 2008, 02:08:08 PM »
Serena proves yet again, she's better off when others do the thinking for her  :idiot:
1995 USO, 1997 USO, 2004 USO, 2005 RG, 2005 USO, 2006 RG, 2006 USO, 2007 USO, 2008 RG, 2008 USO, 2009 USO, 2010 USO, 2011 USO, 2012 USOhttp://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1856936/2005safin-o.gif
http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1857331/2004gaudio-o.gif

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #213 on: November 02, 2008, 03:31:15 PM »

Dunno...but it bothers me. I failed to find any humour in that picture but I guess it's just me.

Nothing in this thread should be taken too seriously.  It's just a thread where posters and post 'funny-looking' pictures, or pictures out of the 'norm' looking.  I've even posted some funny looking Federer pictures as well as others... It's all done in a good spirit so don't take the pictures too seriously. ;-()

Offline hollyqie1984

• Tennis Enthusiast
  • my car my dream
« Reply #214 on: November 03, 2008, 10:43:41 PM »
Tennis Chicks  :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

i like this one best

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #215 on: November 04, 2008, 08:57:39 AM »
It's a bit late to ask this, but regarding the caption to the Mauresmo picture, why should it be assumed that lesbians hate men? Many gay men get on very well with women. Are lesbians different in this respect?

Gay men hate lesbians...
1995 USO, 1997 USO, 2004 USO, 2005 RG, 2005 USO, 2006 RG, 2006 USO, 2007 USO, 2008 RG, 2008 USO, 2009 USO, 2010 USO, 2011 USO, 2012 USOhttp://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1856936/2005safin-o.gif
http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1857331/2004gaudio-o.gif

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #216 on: November 04, 2008, 07:02:50 PM »
It's a bit late to ask this, but regarding the caption to the Mauresmo picture, why should it be assumed that lesbians hate men? Many gay men get on very well with women. Are lesbians different in this respect?

Gay men hate lesbians...

Isn't that ironic? I guess they don't see why a woman should like another woman. It's all about the men after all. On the otherhand, straight men can't get enough of the lesbians. Woman on woman...things can't get any better for them. Which begs the question, how is it that they dream about two women when they can hardly please one?

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #217 on: November 04, 2008, 07:05:17 PM »

Gay men hate lesbians...

Isn't that ironic? I guess they don't see why a woman should like another woman. It's all about the men after all. On the otherhand, straight men can't get enough of the lesbians. Woman on woman...things can't get any better for them. Which begs the question, how is it that they dream about two women when they can hardly please one?
Apparently you have yet to meet the right man my dear. :rofl_2:
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #218 on: November 04, 2008, 07:08:44 PM »

Gay men hate lesbians...

Right man you say? Is there such a thing? I don't suppose they even have the right amount of balls. lol. I sound so vulgar. eww.

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #219 on: November 04, 2008, 07:15:42 PM »

Gay men hate lesbians...

Right man you say? Is there such a thing? I don't suppose they even have the right amount of balls. lol. I sound so vulgar. eww.
Ooooh, someone sounds a bit jaded! ;-()

I see you're concerned primarily with physical traits.  Good thing you yourself are perfect physically(as am I)! :rofl_2:
CONK da ball!!!