Author Topic: Funny Tennis Pictures  (Read 280461 times)

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
Re: Funny Tennis Pictures
« Reply #220 on: November 04, 2008, 07:18:23 PM »
It's a bit late to ask this, but regarding the caption to the Mauresmo picture, why should it be assumed that lesbians hate men? Many gay men get on very well with women. Are lesbians different in this respect?

Gay men hate lesbians...

Isn't that ironic? I guess they don't see why a woman should like another woman. It's all about the men after all. On the otherhand, straight men can't get enough of the lesbians. Woman on woman...things can't get any better for them. Which begs the question, how is it that they dream about two women when they can hardly please one?
Apparently you have yet to meet the right man my dear. :rofl_2:

Right man you say? Is there such a thing? I don't suppose they even have the right amount of balls. lol. I sound so vulgar. eww.
Ooooh, someone sounds a bit jaded! ;-()

I see you're concerned primarily with physical traits.  Good thing you yourself are perfect physically(as am I)! :rofl_2:

What do you mean by physical traits? When was the last time they thought of anything using their actual brain?  :))
You are everything I am not.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #221 on: November 04, 2008, 08:16:11 PM »
Btw, when I say balls I don't necessarily mean anything physical but rather a metaphor as in courage. But not surprisingly enough, you thought of the actual thing.  Just goes to show....:)

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #222 on: November 05, 2008, 05:17:44 AM »
It's a bit late to ask this, but regarding the caption to the Mauresmo picture, why should it be assumed that lesbians hate men? Many gay men get on very well with women. Are lesbians different in this respect?

Gay men hate lesbians...

Isn't that ironic? I guess they don't see why a woman should like another woman. It's all about the men after all. On the otherhand, straight men can't get enough of the lesbians. Woman on woman...things can't get any better for them. Which begs the question, how is it that they dream about two women when they can hardly please one?

Right man you say? Is there such a thing? I don't suppose they even have the right amount of balls. lol. I sound so vulgar. eww.

I see you're concerned primarily with physical traits.  Good thing you yourself are perfect physically(as am I)! :rofl_2:

What do you mean by physical traits? When was the last time they thought of anything using their actual brain:))
:rofl_2:
CONK da ball!!!

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #223 on: November 05, 2008, 05:21:57 AM »
Btw, when I say balls I don't necessarily mean anything physical but rather a metaphor as in courage. But not surprisingly enough, you thought of the actual thing.  Just goes to show....:)
Well, in my defense you did say 'balls' and not 'courage' and then used the word 'vulgar' to describe your alleged metaphor.  Oh yeah, and the converstion was about men pleasing women....what was I supposed to think? :har-har:

Oh that's right, I forgot you're a woman and I'm supposed to read your frickin' mind and know that although you say one thing you mean something different and it's my job to divine what that is! :Sword Fight: 

It's your turn, or do you have a headache? :rofl_2:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 05:26:27 AM by monstertruck »
CONK da ball!!!

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #224 on: November 05, 2008, 08:18:03 AM »
Well, in my defense you did say 'balls' and not 'courage' and then used the word 'vulgar' to describe your alleged metaphor.  Oh yeah, and the converstion was about men pleasing women....what was I supposed to think? :har-har:

Oh that's right, I forgot you're a woman and I'm supposed to read your frickin' mind and know that although you say one thing you mean something different and it's my job to divine what that is! :Sword Fight: 

Good back and forth guys!   This s**t is hilarious!   :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #225 on: November 05, 2008, 09:04:40 AM »

Good back and forth guys!   This s**t is hilarious!   :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2:
Sometimes I just can't let the Pony Poop slide.... :(
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #226 on: November 05, 2008, 10:27:56 AM »

Well, I said it sounds vulgar not that it means vulgar because that wasn't my intention. Obviously you were more interested in its actual meaning rather than anything else. Again, you being man and all, so no surprise there.    ;-()

Men are simpletons not to mention, unbelievably lazy. If a woman is upset, the man thinks, "I am not sure why she's upset but I guess no sex tonight." instead of just asking, "what's wrong?".

Oh and yes, I do have a headache and it's highly unlikely to go away.  :)~
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 10:37:48 AM by Emma »

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #227 on: November 05, 2008, 10:40:57 AM »

Gay men hate lesbians...

What do you mean by physical traits? When was the last time they thought of anything using their actual brain:))

Laugh all you want but know that this is a man/woman thing. How many times do men use their real brain when they talk/look at other women? And let me tell you this while I am ahead, that second brain of yours that you tend to use so much, is not that bright.  :)~

Offline dmastous

• Tennis God
    • http://www.tips4tennis.com
« Reply #228 on: November 05, 2008, 10:47:54 AM »

Gay men hate lesbians...

Laugh all you want but know that this is a man/woman thing. How many times do men use their real brain when they talk/look at other women? And let me tell you this while I am ahead, that second brain of yours that you tend to use so much, is not that bright.  :)~

Ditto for women.  :whistling:

Is a tree as a rocking horse
An ambition fulfilled
And is the sawdust jealous?
I worry about these things .

Kevin Godley & Lol Crème (I Pity Inanimate Objects)

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #229 on: November 05, 2008, 11:02:56 AM »

Gay men hate lesbians...

You're absolutely right.
But at least I have a brain that works..... :whistle: ;-()

.....somtimes. :))
CONK da ball!!!

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #230 on: November 05, 2008, 12:10:55 PM »

Well, I said it sounds vulgar not that it means vulgar because that wasn't my intention. Obviously you were more interested in its actual meaning rather than anything else. Again, you being man and all, so no surprise there.    ;-()

Men are simpletons not to mention, unbelievably lazy. If a woman is upset, the man thinks, "I am not sure why she's upset but I guess no sex tonight." instead of just asking, "what's wrong?".

Men are just SIMPLE.........as in, not difficult.   ;-()   To call us lazy is like me calling women b**chy or overly emotional.............point is, some are and some aren't. 

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #231 on: November 05, 2008, 01:53:04 PM »

Men are just SIMPLE.........as in, not difficult.   ;-()   To call us lazy is like me calling women b**chy or overly emotional.............point is, some are and some aren't. 

So you are a man? See, I didn't know that. I thought you were a woman.   :)~

Anyway, women are b**chy or overly emotional. I understand why they are overyly emotional though. Men are lazy. Sorry, but they are. Not in general though but in a relationship, they expect women to do the majority of the work. I find it very hard to be in a relationship with a man. Like hey, we are both adults, so how's it that I am the one down with all the housework? We both work, right so, duh? Anyway, no one's a saint.

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #232 on: November 05, 2008, 02:02:10 PM »
I have also noticed that some women like to exaggerate so even if they were doing exactly 1/2 of all house work they might still think and claim they are clearly doing more!?   How can a logical person argue with that crap?   ..-)

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #233 on: November 05, 2008, 02:11:38 PM »
I have also noticed that some women like to exaggerate so even if they were doing exactly 1/2 of all house work they might still think and claim they are clearly doing more!?   How can a logical person argue with that crap?   ..-)

Hey! I am being fair so take it or leave it.   :)~

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #234 on: November 05, 2008, 04:55:56 PM »

Gay men hate lesbians...

Yeah, I asked my buddy what's up wi't dat? He didn't give a satisfactory answer--"they are so nasty (=unsightly) and "they deserve nothing!" He meant the former, but said the latter tongue in cheek :Devil:  His butt-buddies agreed. They set me straight (pun intended) on the gays v the lesbians.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 04:58:40 PM by Babblelot »
1995 USO, 1997 USO, 2004 USO, 2005 RG, 2005 USO, 2006 RG, 2006 USO, 2007 USO, 2008 RG, 2008 USO, 2009 USO, 2010 USO, 2011 USO, 2012 USOhttp://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1856936/2005safin-o.gif
http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1857331/2004gaudio-o.gif

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #235 on: November 05, 2008, 05:41:42 PM »

Gay men hate lesbians...

Yeah, I asked my buddy what's up wi't dat? He didn't give a satisfactory answer--"they are so nasty (=unsightly) and "they deserve nothing!" He meant the former, but said the latter tongue in cheek :Devil:  His butt-buddies agreed. They set me straight (pun intended) on the gays v the lesbians.

I didn't know they feel so strongly about the lesbians. That's not so nice but it's somewhat true, that they are not as attractive as they are thought out to be. Only in the movies, do I see the attractive ones. I don't see why they shouldn't deserve anything though.

On a second thought, maybe we should ask the lesbies and see what they have to say about the gays.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #236 on: November 05, 2008, 06:08:30 PM »
Anyway, am so incredibly bored. Even digging my own grave sounds rather interesting at this point. What do people do around here when there's not much tennis going on? I have a book to read but am being super lazy about that too. Very stupid mood.

But nonetheless, it's a beautiful day because Obama won the election. How very sweet.

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #237 on: November 05, 2008, 07:05:32 PM »
Anyway, am so incredibly bored. Even digging my own grave sounds rather interesting at this point. What do people do around here when there's not much tennis going on? I have a book to read but am being super lazy about that too. Very stupid mood.

But nonetheless, it's a beautiful day because Obama won the election. How very sweet.
Now you're starting to sound like a man and that's just wrong!!! :mad1:
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #238 on: November 05, 2008, 08:08:33 PM »
That's another thing with the stupid men. They get mad too easily.

:ZZZZZ)

But no, seriously though, I am reading a book that talks about ego. It's a bit hard so I read two pages and then take three days break to digest the whole thing. Good thing is, it's not a thick book. Also, rather mind blowing but you have to take the information in very, very slowly. I shall point it out if I see someone's ego walking before him...or her. In a nutshell though, we are all consumed by our ego to the point that we don't even recognize it. In fact, it's who we are and the only way to get control of it is to be aware of it first. And yadda yadda stuff.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
    • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
« Reply #239 on: November 05, 2008, 08:38:39 PM »

memo to emma: all boredom comes from within.