Author Topic: Funny Tennis Pictures  (Read 281213 times)

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
Re: Funny Tennis Pictures
« Reply #240 on: November 05, 2008, 08:41:27 PM »
Anyway, am so incredibly bored. Even digging my own grave sounds rather interesting at this point. What do people do around here when there's not much tennis going on? I have a book to read but am being super lazy about that too. Very stupid mood.

But nonetheless, it's a beautiful day because Obama won the election. How very sweet.

memo to emma: all boredom comes from within.

memo to hercules: stop sending the same memo please. Anything new as to how to cure it?
You are everything I am not.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
« Reply #241 on: November 05, 2008, 08:50:42 PM »
Anyway, am so incredibly bored. Even digging my own grave sounds rather interesting at this point. What do people do around here when there's not much tennis going on? I have a book to read but am being super lazy about that too. Very stupid mood.

But nonetheless, it's a beautiful day because Obama won the election. How very sweet.

memo to hercules: stop sending the same memo please. Anything new as to how to cure it?

cycling, weights, other excercises, and drinking. take up some new hobbies.  and finally, stop boring me. :rofl_2:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 08:51:19 PM by hercules »

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #242 on: November 05, 2008, 09:05:52 PM »

cycling, weights, other excercises, and drinking. take up some new hobbies.  and finally, stop boring me. :rofl_2:

I can't poissibly bore you as boredom comes within, yes? Pracitce what you preach.   :)~

Don't care about the weights. Don't wanna look like Serena. I do go to the gym though. Need to cut drinking in fact. New hobbies? Hmm...maybe an affair.

Offline dmastous

• Tennis God
    • http://www.tips4tennis.com
« Reply #243 on: November 05, 2008, 09:25:29 PM »

I can't poissibly bore you as boredom comes within, yes? Pracitce what you preach.   :)~

Don't care about the weights. Don't wanna look like Serena. I do go to the gym though. Need to cut drinking in fact. New hobbies? Hmm...maybe an affair.

How about a little tennis?  :innocent:

Is a tree as a rocking horse
An ambition fulfilled
And is the sawdust jealous?
I worry about these things .

Kevin Godley & Lol Crème (I Pity Inanimate Objects)

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #244 on: November 05, 2008, 09:39:32 PM »

an affair or 2 or 3 is a damn good idea.

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #245 on: November 06, 2008, 04:29:59 AM »

an affair or 2 or 3 is a damn good idea.
Provided you or your partner aren't married..... :whistle:
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #246 on: November 06, 2008, 05:49:59 AM »
l_mac from MTF's sig  :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

buhahahahaha............... :D
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #247 on: November 06, 2008, 09:54:39 AM »

With a woman right because men are intolerable!   :rofl_2:

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #248 on: November 06, 2008, 09:59:28 AM »

murrayfan and kikserve are watching all this.........
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #249 on: November 06, 2008, 10:00:12 AM »

:confused1: :Confused: :confused1: :Confused:

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #250 on: November 06, 2008, 10:10:17 AM »

Nice catch Buck!
CONK da ball!!!

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #251 on: November 06, 2008, 10:22:36 AM »

Nice catch Buck!

Thanks!   I am on top of these kinds of things!   ;-()

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #252 on: November 06, 2008, 06:38:48 PM »

He's objecting the conversation we are having here. I am not sure how old Murrayfan and Kickserve are though.

Shankar, what about the picture you posted on the Hottest Female Player thread? Tsk, tsk, tsk...Shankar.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #253 on: November 06, 2008, 06:43:24 PM »

Ever read the book, Women are from Venus and Men are...stupid? lol. There's a book but I dared and changed the title.  :))

But if you must know, as insufferable as men are, I still prefer them over women.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #254 on: November 06, 2008, 06:58:32 PM »

How about a little tennis?  :innocent:

I do play every other weekend and I am sure I can play more often. But lately, I am lacking iron in my blood so I get tired after playing a bit. Am working on the iron thing though. I am playing a lot of ping pong though which I don't find as tiring.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #255 on: November 06, 2008, 10:34:32 PM »

He's objecting the conversation we are having here. I am not sure how old Murrayfan and Kickserve are though.

Shankar, what about the picture you posted on the Hottest Female Player thread? Tsk, tsk, tsk...Shankar.
you got it right........i was actually pointing at that long 'homo' discussion you all were having in the last page.........

emma, hottest female thread is ok..........i feel........
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 10:53:58 PM by shankar21 »

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #256 on: November 07, 2008, 09:17:36 AM »

Ever read the book, Women are from Venus and Men are...stupid? lol. There's a book but I dared and changed the title.  :))

But if you must know, as insufferable as men are, I still prefer them over women.

Thank god for that(I still prefer them over women)if all liked women only there be none of us left :rofl_2: :whistle: Are men just known as them now :whistle:

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #257 on: November 07, 2008, 09:33:04 AM »
What in here is objectionable? 

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #258 on: November 07, 2008, 10:27:40 AM »

Nothing is, really. Everything was said tongue in check.

The "homo" discussion wasn't too long; more importantly, it wasn't a homo discussion. It was about who can't stand whom and why. It involved all groups as I see it.

Shankar should be harassed!

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #259 on: November 07, 2008, 10:31:24 AM »

Nothing is, really. Everything was said tongue in check.

The "homo" discussion wasn't too long; more importantly, it wasn't a homo discussion. It was about who can't stand whom and why. It involved all groups as I see it.

Shankar should be harassed!
even mine........i was just trying to tease a few like you, buckeye and others.........