Author Topic: 2009 Tennis4you Interboard Calendar  (Read 2798 times)

Offline Murrayfan11

• Tennis God
  • Historically, still the best team in England! >>
2009 Tennis4you Interboard Calendar
« on: September 14, 2008, 03:35:44 AM »
2009 Competition Calendar
1/5/09     Brisbane, Brisbane International                                                    32-draw
1/12/09    Sydney, Medibank International                                 32-draw
1/19/09    Melbourne, Australian Open                                       128-draw*

2/9/09     Rotterdam, ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament            32-draw
2/16/09    Memphis, Regions Morgan Keegan Championships           32-draw

2/23/09    Dubai, The Barclays Dubai Tennis Championships           32-draw
3/9/09     Indian Wells, Indian Wells                                          96-draw
3/23/09    Miami, Sony Ericsson Open                                        96-draw*

4/6/09     Houston, US Men’s Clay Court Championship                  32-draw
4/13/09    Monte Carlo, Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters                       56-draw*
4/20/09    Barcelona, Open Sabadell Atlantico                              56-draw
4/27/09    Rome, Internazionali BNL d’Italia                                  56-draw*
5/4/09     Estoril, Estoril Open                                                   32-draw
5/11/09    Madrid, Mutua Madrileña Masters Madrid                       56-draw*?
5/18/09    Pörtschach, The Hypo Group Tennis International           32-draw
5/25/09    Paris, Roland Garros                                                  128-draw*

6/8/09     London, The British Tennis Championships                      56-draw
6/15/09    Eastbourne, Eastbourne                                             32-draw
6/22/09    London, Wimbledon                                                    128-draw*
7/6/09     Newport, Campbell’s Hall of Fame Tennis Championships    32-draw

7/13/09    Stuttgart, Mercedes Cup                                            32-draw
7/20/09    Hamburg, Hamburg Open                                            48-draw

7/27/09    Los Angeles, Countrywide Classic                                 32-draw
8/3/09     Washington D.C., Legg Mason Tennis Classic                  48-draw
8/10/09    Montreal, Rogers Cup                                                 56-draw
8/17/09    Cincinnati, Western & Southern Financial Group Masters   56-draw*
8/24/09    New Haven, Pilot Pen Tennis                                       48-draw
8/31/09    New York, US Open                                                   128-draw*

9/21/09    Metz, Open de Moselle                                               32-draw
9/28/09    Bangkok, Thailand Open                                              32-draw

10/5/09    Beijing, China Open                                                    32-draw
10/12/09  Shanghai, Shanghai                                                    56-draw

10/19/09  Stockholm, If Stockholm Open                                      32-draw
10/26/09  Lyon, Grand Prix de Tennis de Lyon                               32-draw
11/2/09    Basel, Davidoff Swiss Indoors Basel                               32-draw
11/9/09    Paris, BNP Paribas Masters                                           48-draw*
11/23/09  London, Barclays ATP World Tour Finals                          8-draw**

*Run by www.britishtennis.net/Competitions.html
**Top 8 in rankings ONLY take place in this tournament

Blue = Hardcourt
Red = Clay
Green = Grass
Purple = Indoor Hardcourt

NB: Blind picking may only be used by each player 3 times in the year, so please plan carefully.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 09:22:55 AM by BGT »

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
Re: 2009 Tennis4you Interboard Calendar
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 03:37:57 AM »
Good work Murrayfan and good forward planning  :) but DAMN!! I sure do hope I don't need to try and get the number 1 ranking from this next year as a tournament a week will give me very little chance being around here much less than this year.
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Offline Murrayfan11

• Tennis God
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 03:42:08 AM »
Good work Murrayfan and good forward planning  :) but DAMN!! I sure do hope I don't need to try and get the number 1 ranking from this next year as a tournament a week will give me very little chance being around here much less than this year.

That's the way I'm going to be running it I'm afraid Chris. The only way the calendar will be changed is if the real ATP calendar changes. I've added in a colour code, so enjoy the year Chris :))

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008, 03:52:05 AM »
That's the way I'm going to be running it I'm afraid Chris. The only way the calendar will be changed is if the real ATP calendar changes. I've added in a colour code, so enjoy the year Chris :))

No I've got no questions at all over how you've set it up- as I say excellent work from you. It just means basically I've got to get that number 1 spot even more this year now because next year will be a near impossibility  :)

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Offline Murrayfan11

• Tennis God
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2008, 05:22:11 AM »
No I've got no questions at all over how you've set it up- as I say excellent work from you. It just means basically I've got to get that number 1 spot even more this year now because next year will be a near impossibility  :)

Lol, it'll give others a chance at least. It took me about half the morning to complete that thing!

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2008, 05:28:58 AM »
Lol, it'll give others a chance at least. It took me about half the morning to complete that thing!

Anbody would think you didn't like me winning and were desperate for me not to get the Grand Slam  :rofl_2: Yeah I thought it would have taken you a while to get that calendar in place- the Fantasy Tennis one at the end of last year took me a while too.

Offline Murrayfan11

• Tennis God
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2008, 05:38:07 AM »
Anbody would think you didn't like me winning and were desperate for me not to get the Grand Slam  :rofl_2: Yeah I thought it would have taken you a while to get that calendar in place- the Fantasy Tennis one at the end of last year took me a while too.

I think whoever runs Fantasy Tennis next year will probably be best off just copying and pasting the one I made. Do we know who's going to run it yet? Perhaps you should make a thread asking for volunteers.

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2008, 05:43:09 AM »
I think whoever runs Fantasy Tennis next year will probably be best off just copying and pasting the one I made. Do we know who's going to run it yet? Perhaps you should make a thread asking for volunteers.

Yeah that calendar would be fine to be used for Fantasy Tennis next year, whoever runs it may want to add a few WTA tournaments in there as well like I did. I don't mind who wants to run it, any volunteers and that would be great, I'd love to see the game continuing and then hopefully whoever runs it will get enough players to continue the game.

Offline Murrayfan11

• Tennis God
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2008, 06:07:24 AM »
Yeah that calendar would be fine to be used for Fantasy Tennis next year, whoever runs it may want to add a few WTA tournaments in there as well like I did. I don't mind who wants to run it, any volunteers and that would be great, I'd love to see the game continuing and then hopefully whoever runs it will get enough players to continue the game.

I would love to run it, but Fantasy Tennis seems quite complicated to run. I'd be copying and pasting most things, and with already running a game it would be tricky with school and everything, but I'd love to co-run it with someone.

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2008, 06:34:47 AM »
I would love to run it, but Fantasy Tennis seems quite complicated to run. I'd be copying and pasting most things, and with already running a game it would be tricky with school and everything, but I'd love to co-run it with someone.

There is quite a lot of work involved but once you pick it up and the best ways of doing it then you soon get the hang of it and its quite fun to do it. With running this game already for sure its going to be a lot of work for you so its a good idea to see if somebody else could co- run it with you. If you find somebody and are happy to do it then that will be great and I'll happily hand the reigns over to you and somebody else.

Offline alchemist

• Tennis God
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2008, 07:54:05 PM »
Nice to have a schedule before the beginning of the year.  I also like the 3 blind picks rule. 
"We've been stuck in a locker room for nine hours a day and he's been chilling out, maybe taking the double decker bus tour of London."