Author Topic: Megaupload Links containing tennis matches highlights  (Read 10634 times)

Offline dootsiez

• Tennis Addict
  • Woohoo!
Re: Federer vs. Haas, AO2006 R4 Highlights
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2008, 05:01:07 PM »
This is my first contribution ever: Federer vs. Haas, AO2006 R4 Highlights: 32 points, 8min, 240MB, Divx at 100% quality, AVI format, 720X480, ESPN2 version. It was enhanced with Unsharp Mask and Levels, but still not very crisp and clean. I have a crisper version with added Noise effect as well, but it was 670MB. I also have a MP4 version which is 75MB too.

I plan to do highlights a lot more now that I know what I'm doing, and as long as I have the matches to download (since I only have internet connection, and no TV). This one took about 10 hours of experimenting with formats, renderings, mistakes, confusions, and "errors." But next time will be faster!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H60OL3VJ

never seen this match before. thanks alot :D

Offline ruddy

• Tennis Player
Re: Megaupload Links containing tennis matches highlights
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2008, 06:04:31 PM »
Hi,
Can anybody write down how to make an highlight (source file, softwares used, step by step...) or post a link if it has already been written ?
Many thanks

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2008, 09:50:07 PM »
Hi,
Can anybody write down how to make an highlight (source file, softwares used, step by step...) or post a link if it has already been written ?
Many thanks
There is a thread on this already here: http://www.tennis4you.com/forum/index.php?topic=9944.0

My #1 advice is if you are recording from TV, TiVO, VHS or other sources to use the highest quality possible "uncompressed" recording. That however will take lots of hard-drive space! Post in that thread, and I'll try to answer more questions.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 09:51:20 PM by jmsx521 »
TheZeitgeistMovement.com
We intend to restore the fundamental necessities and environmental awareness of the species through the advocation of the most current understandings of who and what we truly are, not only as individual human beings, but as a civilization, both structurally and spiritually.

Offline TheEternalCowboy

• Tennis God
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2008, 11:13:25 PM »
A-freaking-mazing thread.  I used to get these on rec.sport.tennis from Erich, but he stopped posting pretty much after AO 2008.  I thought I was done with highlights after that, but it seems not.  Thanks everyone!

Offline fgzhu88

• Tennis God
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2008, 12:09:15 PM »
A-freaking-mazing thread.  I used to get these on rec.sport.tennis from Erich, but he stopped posting pretty much after AO 2008.  I thought I was done with highlights after that, but it seems not.  Thanks everyone!

hey, out of curiosity, did you happen to save any of Erich's earlier 2006 highlights?

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2008, 05:01:29 PM »
Does anyone think that when this thread gets 100 pages it will be a pain to get through and find what you're looking for. No disrespect to the original poster... but what if we just keep individual threads for separate match-highlights!?
TheZeitgeistMovement.com
We intend to restore the fundamental necessities and environmental awareness of the species through the advocation of the most current understandings of who and what we truly are, not only as individual human beings, but as a civilization, both structurally and spiritually.

Offline xartiex

• Tennis God
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2008, 09:28:13 PM »
Does anyone think that when this thread gets 100 pages it will be a pain to get through and find what you're looking for. No disrespect to the original poster... but what if we just keep individual threads for separate match-highlights!?

Well, if that really suits your fancy. On the other hand, now if we just compile the highlights, and and just put all the highlight links at the front, rather than posting a new reply all the time, then we won't have that problem. That's if the original poster wants to update the page all the time  :)

Offline gmoz

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2008, 10:26:43 PM »
I'll do everything it takes  :))

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2008, 07:48:33 AM »
Ok. I don't mind if you take the link I posted and put it on the first page But do you want to sort out all the highlights by years and months? Then, we stop posting messages like this one, so we keep the less pages.
TheZeitgeistMovement.com