Author Topic: 4 generations  (Read 4761 times)

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
4 generations
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2005, 10:29:12 PM »
ARC - If you ever need a image hosted I will be more than glad to put it on the Tennis4you Server.
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline MC ill Logic

• Tennis God
4 generations
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2005, 09:35:54 AM »
Quote from: "thejackal"
I'd join in, 'cept I'm too cheap to buy my own drinks.  Plus beer tastes like dog piss, and wine dog piss with snake blood mixed in for flavor. ;)
Spoken like a true teenager.  I bet you like wine coolers, don't you?  Believe me, you'll grow to love beer.  Oh, yes you will.
Quote from: "Tennis4you"
Join in, ARC will buy yours too.  You and I can have Cokes or something, I do not like beer.  Actually, I have never had a sip of beer in my entire life.
That is astonishing!  I can't believe there's a straight guy in the midwest who's never tried beer!
Quote from: "Arcforce"
No..I dont have any and have no idea how to upload lol.

Imagine Donald Young except right handed with darker eyes and a little bit skinnier...lol
Skinnier?  I'm overnighting you an emergency burrito in the mail.  And I was joking that arcforce posting that flattering response, but you guys knew that... :)~

Offline Arcforce

• Tennis God
4 generations
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2005, 12:07:27 PM »
No..I dont have any and have no idea how to upload lol.

Imagine Donald Young except right handed with darker eyes and a little bit skinnier...lol
Skinnier?  I'm overnighting you an emergency burrito in the mail.  And I was joking that arcforce posting that flattering response, but you guys knew that... :)~[/quote]

I'm 16 and I weigh 116 lbs lol Its quite possible that I'm like anorexic and I dont know it. I think our family just has fast metabolism tho...cuz my sister is 22 and the last time she was here she ate 5 hotdogs at once and yet she still weighs 122 lbs...

But I still might take you up on the burrito offer... :a)

Offline thejackal

• Tennis God
4 generations
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2005, 04:03:36 PM »
Arc and Scott, let's meet up in a corner Wendy's somewhere in the mideast.  We'll order a dozen cheeseburgers, one for Scott, two for me and the rest for poor old Arc.  :))
official blogger

tennisconnected.com

Offline kittens25

• Tennis God
4 generations
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2005, 07:19:37 PM »
I'm 16 and I weigh 116 lbs lol Its quite possible that I'm like anorexic and I dont know it. I think our family just has fast metabolism tho...cuz my sister is 22 and the last time she was here she ate 5 hotdogs at once and yet she still weighs 122 lbs...

You are only 16 years old?    Are you serious.

Offline Arcforce

• Tennis God
4 generations
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2005, 08:18:01 PM »
Quote from: "kittens25"

You are only 16 years old?    Are you serious.

Yeah...did you think I was older? How cool...I feel extra mature now

Offline kittens25

• Tennis God
4 generations
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2005, 08:24:48 PM »
No just asking.