Tennis Discussions > Pro Player Forum

My Guys! Haas Almagro Gasquet Fognini Robredo Wawrinka Malisse Sock

<< < (2/130) > >>

Babblelot:

--- Quote from: monstertruck on November 07, 2008, 02:55:22 PM ---In the 2nd pic you must have caught him right at contact since the ball is still in that photo
but looks like a line in the pic above (after contact?).
He appears to already be looking at the target in that shot as well.... :(

--- End quote ---

Yes on both counts. Marat, like most of us, is a "peeker"; Dmast and I noticed that in Cincy. For that reason, I was surprised to see his eyes on the POC in the 2006 pics (red) above.

monstertruck:

--- Quote from: Babblelot on November 07, 2008, 02:58:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: monstertruck on November 07, 2008, 02:55:22 PM ---In the 2nd pic you must have caught him right at contact since the ball is still in that photo
but looks like a line in the pic above (after contact?).
He appears to already be looking at the target in that shot as well.... :(

--- End quote ---

Yes on both counts. Marat, like most of us, is a "peeker"; Dmast and I noticed that in Cincy. For that reason, I was surprised to see his eyes on the POC in the 2006 pics (red) above.

--- End quote ---
Peeking is a big :no-no-no:.  If I didn't do it I'd be a 4.5 like OSB! :rofl_2:

Babblelot:

jeffrx:
Malisse has been having a tough time.  What the hell ever happened to him.  He was banging around some Challenger events this summer.  I saw him lose in the Bronx Classic. 

Babblelot:

--- Quote from: jeffrx on November 07, 2008, 03:17:33 PM ---Malisse has been having a tough time.  What the hell ever happened to him.  He was banging around some Challenger events this summer.  I saw him lose in the Bronx Classic. 

--- End quote ---

He got off to a lights out start in 2007, won Del Mar again IIRC, then had a nasty injury. Didn't return until the USO. Lost all his points and hasn't done much to earn them back.  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version