Author Topic: Federer vs. Nadal Miami 2004 Highlights  (Read 3838 times)

Offline fgzhu88

• Tennis God
Federer vs. Nadal Miami 2004 Highlights
« on: November 10, 2008, 08:40:23 PM »
Code: [Select]
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ydwntdxqynd
'05 revenge coming up  :spot on:

Offline gmoz

• Tennis Enthusiast
Re: Federer vs. Nadal Miami 2004 Highlights
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 04:45:31 AM »
tks, man !

i had no idea how "on fire" rafa was back then.

he outplayed federer from start to end.

Offline xartiex

• Tennis God
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 06:19:19 AM »
woo thanks for these awesome highlights! looking forward to the vengeance of '05!  :))

Offline fgzhu88

• Tennis God
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2008, 03:56:35 PM »
tks, man !

yeah, Rafa of 2004 & 2005 was a completely different player!  I actually enjoyed watching him play back then as he would go for more, hit winners from 11 ft behind the baseline and believe it or not, he didn't delay time during his serve  :lmao:

Their 2005 matchup was completely different.  From what I've seen, this was a heavy, heavy match with tons of spin and errors.  But the most amazing thing is that Federer physically outlasted a youthful ADD Nadal.  In the 5th set it was clear that Nadal had run out of gas.

I'll try my best to capture the drama and intensity of this match.  Will probably be 20+ mins.

Offline dootsiez

• Tennis Addict
  • Woohoo!
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2008, 04:58:10 PM »
Yes Miami 04-05 were two great matches. Rafa must've had a smaller butt back then, coz yes.. he didn't delay time between his serve.  :))

Offline coolguy679

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2008, 02:10:15 AM »
tks, man !

yeah, Rafa of 2004 & 2005 was a completely different player!  I actually enjoyed watching him play back then as he would go for more, hit winners from 11 ft behind the baseline and believe it or not, he didn't delay time during his serve  :lmao:

Their 2005 matchup was completely different.  From what I've seen, this was a heavy, heavy match with tons of spin and errors.  But the most amazing thing is that Federer physically outlasted a youthful ADD Nadal.  In the 5th set it was clear that Nadal had run out of gas.

I'll try my best to capture the drama and intensity of this match.  Will probably be 20+ mins.

Thanks for the Highlights .. yep waiting for '05 revenge  :)>>>>

« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 02:14:29 AM by coolguy679 »

Offline xartiex

• Tennis God
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2008, 02:38:24 AM »
2005 Miami Final - Federer vs. Nadal

Code: [Select]
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OKYUO9XL
Hey fgzhu, I sent you a PM telling you that there were already 05 Miami highlights done by someone else (I don't remember who). Take a look and see if you would like to make better ones.  :)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 02:43:15 AM by xartiex »

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2008, 05:15:09 PM »
tks, man !

Yes, I have this entire match and at the end Nadal was physically tired.  I think all the excitment of almost winning and Nadal had a habit of jumping up and down and pumping his fist and everything...all of that took something physically out of him in this match because he couldn't close it out.  In the end, he was out of gas and Roger finished strong.