Author Topic: OFFICIAL ATP TENNIS MATCH HIGHLIGHTS THREAD (stopped updating since 11/2009)  (Read 318597 times)

Offline coolguy679

• Tennis Addict
Re: THE OFFICIAL ATP TENNIS MATCH HIGHLIGHTS THREAD
« Reply #100 on: January 28, 2009, 08:54:55 AM »
Federer vs. Berdych higlights: 2009 AO, R4, 640X512, 8min, 180MB avi:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=28IS9T4Z

Thanks a lot  :cool:

Offline ZUK0

• Tennis Player
« Reply #101 on: January 28, 2009, 09:10:08 AM »
Federer vs. Berdych higlights: 2009 AO, R4, 640X512, 8min, 180MB avi:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=28IS9T4Z

thx man, can ne mirror this in RS...thx....

Offline martinrosemary19

• Tennis Player
« Reply #102 on: January 28, 2009, 02:50:23 PM »
can some one tell me what is the name of the software you use to make those highlights?

Offline fgzhu88

• Tennis God
« Reply #103 on: January 28, 2009, 09:20:00 PM »
uploading Murray vs. Verdasco !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suffered a power outage, thus the delay.  Expect the highlights to be ready within 30 mins. 
185MB, mp4 h264 16:10 ratio (expands perfectly to my screen)

btw thanks for all the other highlights that were recently made :)

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
Federer vs. Seppi
« Reply #104 on: January 28, 2009, 10:13:32 PM »
2009 January, AO, R1, Federer vs. Seppi HIGHLIGHTS, 640X480, 7:44min., 204MB avi.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZBCZ8MK4
TheZeitgeistMovement.com
We intend to restore the fundamental necessities and environmental awareness of the species through the advocation of the most current understandings of who and what we truly are, not only as individual human beings, but as a civilization, both structurally and spiritually.

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #105 on: January 28, 2009, 10:16:49 PM »
can some one tell me what is the name of the software you use to make those highlights?

I use Adobe After Effects, but if you are looking for FREE software, then you can try Avidemux.
TheZeitgeistMovement.com
We intend to restore the fundamental necessities and environmental awareness of the species through the advocation of the most current understandings of who and what we truly are, not only as individual human beings, but as a civilization, both structurally and spiritually.

Offline fgzhu88

• Tennis God
« Reply #106 on: January 28, 2009, 11:36:40 PM »
here it is: http://ifile.it/vxdrkea
I'm experimenting with a new filehosting site which claims no download limits, no country ip limits, resuming of broken downloads.  So people from non-US countries or cannot download from megaupload please leave feedback!!! 

Also I made this with MPEG Streamclip which like avidemux is a free mac/pc editor except it has a slightly more efficient editing feature.  The encoding engine is also quite powerful.

Offline ZUK0

• Tennis Player
Re: Federer vs. Seppi
« Reply #107 on: January 28, 2009, 11:40:53 PM »
2009 January, AO, R1, Federer vs. Seppi HIGHLIGHTS, 640X480, 7:44min., 204MB avi.

no1 providing rs mirror?  :(

Offline stealthsushi

• Tennis Player
« Reply #108 on: January 29, 2009, 12:18:57 AM »
Thanks jmsx521 and xartiex for the wonderful Federer AO 2009 Highlights :) I greatly appreciate it! They are absolutely fantastic.

Offline coolguy679

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #109 on: January 29, 2009, 01:38:55 AM »

Thanks .. ur highlights r spectacular  :)) i really liked ur Fed vs Berdeych Highlights too .. Adobe After Effects seems to be the best software for making Highlights..
Thanks fgzhu88 & xartiex too ..
you three are doing a fantastic work :gleam:  :))

Offline sadi

• Tennis Addict
  • Poetry in motion
« Reply #110 on: January 29, 2009, 01:43:49 AM »
Thank you so much for the highlights.

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
Djokovic vs. Chardy
« Reply #111 on: January 29, 2009, 10:33:10 AM »
2009 January, AO, R1, Djokovic vs. Chardy highlights, 640X512, 112MB, 5:15min. avi. Sorry, the video is cropped a little bit on all four sides: I have to figure out what I'm doing wrong in the resizing. I think I did that on the other ones I posted too.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SPS8ZLFA
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 10:34:31 AM by jmsx521 »
TheZeitgeistMovement.com

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #112 on: January 29, 2009, 10:35:32 AM »

no1 providing rs mirror?  :(
I don't understand: What is "rs mirror?"
TheZeitgeistMovement.com

Offline fgzhu88

• Tennis God
« Reply #113 on: January 29, 2009, 11:37:31 AM »
it's just uploading the same file onto Rapidshare.  Thx for Djoker Chardy!!  I don't know what you did to crop, but the original video is 720x576 (PAL, slightly skinny), so when I work with those, I usually just resize to 640x480 (4:3 standard)

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #114 on: January 29, 2009, 12:05:34 PM »
it's just uploading the same file onto Rapidshare.
Are people outside of the US not able to download from Megaupload? Rapidshare has limit 100MB per file. So, that means I have to split it with some other program I have to find: What program is recommended for file-splitting?
TheZeitgeistMovement.com

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #115 on: January 29, 2009, 12:15:20 PM »
...I don't know what you did to crop, but the original video is 720x576 (PAL, slightly skinny), so when I work with those, I usually just resize to 640x480 (4:3 standard)
Yes, I purposely resize from 720X576 to whatever is proportionate with 640 width: I do so just to make the file-size smaller; however, I just mean to resize the video to smaller size, not to crop it from the sides. I do the resizing in the final settings when I render the final video, but I think I make the error in the beginning when I start importing the clips into After Effects... then my scene is not set properly to the dimensions of the clips.
TheZeitgeistMovement.com

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #116 on: January 29, 2009, 12:23:46 PM »
here it is: http://ifile.it/vxdrkea
I'm experimenting with a new filehosting site which claims no download limits, no country ip limits, resuming of broken downloads.  So people from non-US countries or cannot download from megaupload please leave feedback!!! 

Also I made this with MPEG Streamclip which like avidemux is a free mac/pc editor except it has a slightly more efficient editing feature.  The encoding engine is also quite powerful.
I am having issues with this site: Are they asking me to sign-up for account with them, so I can download the file? I am letting my pop-up window blocker allow pop-ups temporarily from that site... but then it's asking me: "Allow pop-ups permanently from the site?" If I allow permanently, would it let me download the file... or it will install the latest virus on my pc, and wipe-off all my hard drive and all the good highlights will perish forever!?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 12:27:14 PM by jmsx521 »
TheZeitgeistMovement.com

Offline gmoz

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #117 on: January 29, 2009, 12:48:03 PM »
Quote from: jmsx521
I am having issues with this site.
[/quote

just click Request download ticket....and go on !

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #118 on: January 29, 2009, 01:21:15 PM »
I just noticed, these are some strange highlights posted in the first page!

2008 Stuttgart - Gasquet vs. Del Potro
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z21O20BY

* The ATP's best-points sound-clip playing on the background throughout the whole time
* The camera is not steady: It's moving with the ball, or zooming at the players while in play
* The play is in slow motion
* The colors have increased contrast, and the whole thing is stylized

Did someone of you highlighters do them, or were they downloaded from the ATP's site?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 01:27:20 PM by jmsx521 »
TheZeitgeistMovement.com

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #119 on: January 29, 2009, 01:24:28 PM »
just click Request download ticket....and go on !
Got it! Thanks.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 01:25:08 PM by jmsx521 »
TheZeitgeistMovement.com