Author Topic: OFFICIAL ATP TENNIS MATCH HIGHLIGHTS THREAD (stopped updating since 11/2009)  (Read 314437 times)

Offline ZUK0

• Tennis Player
Re: THE OFFICIAL ATP TENNIS MATCH HIGHLIGHTS THREAD
« Reply #120 on: January 29, 2009, 01:31:12 PM »
just click Request download ticket....and go on !
Got it! Thanks.

awesom, so vll have rapidshare links??  :)

or u can try this http://www.freebyte.com/hjsplit/
its good 4 splitting files.....

Offline xartiex

• Tennis God
« Reply #121 on: January 29, 2009, 01:41:06 PM »
I just noticed, these are some strange highlights posted in the first page!

2008 Stuttgart - Gasquet vs. Del Potro
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z21O20BY

* The ATP's best-points sound-clip playing on the background throughout the whole time
* The camera is not steady: It's moving with the ball, or zooming at the players while in play
* The play is in slow motion
* The colors have increased contrast, and the whole thing is stylized

Did someone of you highlighters do them, or were they downloaded from the ATP's site?

Someone cut them out of the ATP highlights and made those close-ups.

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
My MP4 to AVI conversions keep crashing!
« Reply #122 on: January 29, 2009, 03:49:49 PM »
I am having a problem, and have been having this issue since the US Open last year; a lot of the clips that I kept cutting (from the middle of 2008 till the end of it) with K-Multimedia Player, I was saving in MP4 format. Well, the idea was to bring the MP4 clips into After Effects and render the highlights from there. For some reason my After Effects however doesn't support MP4, so I have to convert to AVI; but, what happens is that when I try to convert all of these MP4s to AVI, WMV, or re-save them as MP4 again, the programs that I use crash or give me codec-problem message, error, etc." The programs I tried for conversions are SUPER, FORMAT FACTORY, and AVIDEMUX.

I've spent many hours on this already, and don't know how much more I will: So, how about this.... If anyone of you can successfully convert the MP4 clips I have of about 10-15 matches then I can give you the files, you convert them and make the highlights, or you can convert them and send them back to me as AVIs so I can make the highlights. Anyone interested in that?

Here is a 1.81MB test file in MP4 format. The clip is from 2008 10 Paris Indoor, Federer vs. Nalbandian: We don't have highlights of that one yet. Try to convert it to AVI, WMV, or something else and tell me if you're getting errors or not. Thanks.
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=31cbb9476f59f0f2d9d5c56d04dfa8b0e04e75f6e8ebb871

If you make the conversion, test if the audio and video are in sync!
TheZeitgeistMovement.com
We intend to restore the fundamental necessities and environmental awareness of the species through the advocation of the most current understandings of who and what we truly are, not only as individual human beings, but as a civilization, both structurally and spiritually.

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #123 on: January 29, 2009, 04:38:57 PM »
I see the Gonzalez vs. Gasquet match is available now. I'll do highlights of that one if no one has started yet. Please let me know by tomorrow if anyone else has already started on that one!
TheZeitgeistMovement.com
We intend to restore the fundamental necessities and environmental awareness of the species through the advocation of the most current understandings of who and what we truly are, not only as individual human beings, but as a civilization, both structurally and spiritually.

Offline fgzhu88

• Tennis God
« Reply #124 on: January 29, 2009, 05:50:03 PM »
a couple questions & comments:

1. Has anyone tried downloading from ifile.it?  Is it any good? Feedback?
2. @James: that K-multimedia player makes some weird mp4 files, even VLC had problems with seeking.  I could not do anything with it unfortunately, couldn't even get it to play correctly in most of my editors!
3. WHO is going to have the honor of highlighting Federer's 51 WINNERS against pouvre Andy  :rofl_2: 
4. Next up on my agenda is Verdasco vs. Tsonga, so look out for that ;-()
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 05:52:43 PM by fgzhu88 »

Offline xartiex

• Tennis God
« Reply #125 on: January 29, 2009, 09:58:59 PM »

2. @James: that K-multimedia player makes some weird mp4 files, even VLC had problems with seeking.  I could not do anything with it unfortunately, couldn't even get it to play correctly in most of my editors!
3. WHO is going to have the honor of highlighting Federer's 51 WINNERS against pouvre Andy  :rofl_2: 

1. I was able to download from iflie.it. You just have to make an account and you're good to go.  :)
3. I think I will do Federer vs Roddick match this weekend.

Offline coolguy679

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #126 on: January 29, 2009, 10:24:57 PM »

ifile.it is good i was able to download without any inconvenience .. u can pause the ifile.it download & resume it so thats a good feature..
I tried to download it 1st with jDownloader but jDownloader does not support ifile.it downloads.. i have not tried it yet though with other download managers..

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #127 on: January 29, 2009, 10:30:08 PM »
The Gonzalez vs. Gasquet highlights will be on hold: I just downloaded the match and I see it's only 400X300 size: If I'm going to put some effort in making highlights, I want good size video to begin with!
TheZeitgeistMovement.com

Offline fgzhu88

• Tennis God
« Reply #128 on: January 30, 2009, 10:45:59 AM »
1. I was able to download from iflie.it. You just have to make an account and you're good to go.  :)
3. I think I will do Federer vs Roddick match this weekend.

for ifile.it, you just click the boldfaced heading Request Download Ticket , the page will refresh and those words will turn into Download, which starts your download

It's kinda misleading because you would never think of clicking that of all things to click on the page.

Godspeed on the Federer vs. Roddick highlights ://

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #129 on: January 31, 2009, 01:34:12 AM »
where did you find the ifile.it links for FEd vs. Roddick? is it the same as the torrent or is the torrent better?

Offline xartiex

• Tennis God
« Reply #130 on: February 01, 2009, 12:19:57 AM »
where did you find the ifile.it links for FEd vs. Roddick? is it the same as the torrent or is the torrent better?

are you talking to me? If so, I was referring to fgzhu88, that I was able to download his highlights without a problem.

Offline ZUK0

• Tennis Player
« Reply #131 on: February 01, 2009, 10:29:19 AM »
hey jmsx521,

by ne chance can u get mixed doubles finals highlights? unfortunately sdede wasnt asble 2 cap it..... :(

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #132 on: February 01, 2009, 07:04:55 PM »
hey jmsx521,

by ne chance can u get mixed doubles finals highlights? unfortunately sdede wasnt asble 2 cap it..... :(
I'll do the highlights as long as there are links for the matche(s) to download. Good size video too: At least 6-700 px wide.
TheZeitgeistMovement.com

Offline fgzhu88

• Tennis God
« Reply #133 on: February 01, 2009, 08:11:15 PM »
so... are we still going to cover the last round matches?  I personally was kind of devastated by the results of the match, but then got over it whenever I saw the match replay, it was pretty good tennis.  And seeing Federer cry was a heart-wrenching experience.  So I guess I'll highlight it if no one else wants to.

- So I guess I'm doing Verdasco vs. Tsonga and The Final
- I think xartiex is doing Federer vs. Roddick
- and jmsx521 might do Nadal vs. Verdasco

This isn't official, but if anyone else wants to do the final, feel free and call it.  But I definitely got Verdasco vs. Tsonga.

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #134 on: February 01, 2009, 09:36:13 PM »
I don't have experience in highlighting crying men... so, I'm not sure if I'll be good enough to do the job myself without a tear; what if I break-down emotionally, and my head hits the keyboard's Delete button... and all my work is gone!? Anyway, I haven't seen the final yet, nor Nadal vs. Verdasco as well, and I don't mind going through them to select the highlights. However, I'll wait couple of more days for the English version of Nadal vs. Verdasco... and if it doesn't get posted by then I'll either sign-up for torrents (something I've never wanted to do) just to get the match, or I'll just do the French version.... The French version will actually sound more romantic!
TheZeitgeistMovement.com

Offline ZUK0

• Tennis Player
« Reply #135 on: February 02, 2009, 01:53:21 AM »
hey jmsx521,

I'll do the highlights as long as there are links for the matche(s) to download. Good size video too: At least 6-700 px wide.

sdede cldnt get de match, so dunno wer de match wil be avail 4 makin highlights.....

Offline mathieu200401

• Tennis Player
« Reply #136 on: February 02, 2009, 05:53:36 AM »
The video of the ceremony with Federer and Nadal.... sorry the video isn't in english, but Deutch I believe...

http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=ZWJWKRE4

:))

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #137 on: February 03, 2009, 06:52:11 PM »
The highlights for Nadal vs. Federer already got posted in another thread: Very good, high quality. I'm not rendering mine then.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 07:49:36 PM by jmsx521 »
TheZeitgeistMovement.com

Offline fgzhu88

• Tennis God
« Reply #138 on: February 03, 2009, 10:33:46 PM »
Roger Federer iPod collection (my handpicked, favorite clips, Federer only points :) )
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=5bbac1e3c1d6209691b20cc0d07ba4d25b1ccec21addf389

included are:
- Fed v. Safin AO 05 & 09 (uploading now....)
- Fed v. Hewitt Davis Cup 03
- Fed v. Gasquet Wimbledon 06
- Fed v. Agassi TMC final 03
- Fed v. Nalbandian AO 03
- Fed v. Canas Madrid 07
- two magical squash shots and the entire game of Federer vs. Roddick in Basel 2002 where he hit "the shot"

**Special thanks to Pray4RF, brian999666, lapulce, nver and the great Federermagic (copyright bastards suspended his account on youtube).

remember this is handheld optimized so don't download it and watch it in full screen. 
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 04:39:58 PM by fgzhu88 »

Offline tomcrossuk

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #139 on: February 04, 2009, 05:16:11 PM »
has anyone done highlights for Nadal vs Verdasco - I really want to see that match but haven't got 5 hours 14 mins right now :)