Author Topic: OFFICIAL ATP TENNIS MATCH HIGHLIGHTS THREAD (stopped updating since 11/2009)  (Read 328545 times)

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
Re: THE OFFICIAL ATP TENNIS MATCH HIGHLIGHTS THREAD
« Reply #140 on: February 04, 2009, 09:38:08 PM »
has anyone done highlights for Nadal vs Verdasco - I really want to see that match but haven't got 5 hours 14 mins right now :)
I had said that I have no problem doing it as long as I have the full res version that is posted on t3ennis.tv. and tennistorents. If someone is willing to post that version, I'll gladly do the highlights.
TheZeitgeistMovement.com
We intend to restore the fundamental necessities and environmental awareness of the species through the advocation of the most current understandings of who and what we truly are, not only as individual human beings, but as a civilization, both structurally and spiritually.

Offline dootsiez

• Tennis Addict
  • Woohoo!
« Reply #141 on: February 04, 2009, 10:24:13 PM »
Thanks to all the people doing AO highlights. I just got back from a vacation having missed the entire AO from second round onwards, so this is perfect for me to catch up on what the hell happened. Fed v Rafa again? Roddick?? Verdasco????? no Murray? five sets against Berdych? WTF.....  :scared:

Just a suggestion, can someone put a 2009 section on the front page? It would save me scrolling through all the pages, and we have plenty of highlights for this year already!

Cheers  :))
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 10:25:13 PM by dootsiez »

Offline fgzhu88

• Tennis God
« Reply #142 on: February 05, 2009, 08:01:09 AM »
I had said that I have no problem doing it as long as I have the full res version that is posted on t3ennis.tv. and tennistorents. If someone is willing to post that version, I'll gladly do the highlights.

yeah, I can upload the english BBC version.  Do you prefer mediafire or megaupload?
Thanks to all the people doing AO highlights. I just got back from a vacation having missed the entire AO from second round onwards, so this is perfect for me to catch up on what the hell happened. Fed v Rafa again? Roddick?? Verdasco????? no Murray? five sets against Berdych? WTF.....  :scared:

Just a suggestion, can someone put a 2009 section on the front page? It would save me scrolling through all the pages, and we have plenty of highlights for this year already!

Cheers  :))

welcome back :)  yes, there are plenty of highlights that you missed.  All of those you mentioned have been highlighted, most in this thread from pages 5 onward, also Erich made the final highlights but you will have to dig through the dozens of new bolded threads.  Although, Artie if it is possible could you update the first page?

Offline Somil

• Tennis God
« Reply #143 on: February 05, 2009, 09:26:11 AM »
Thanks  for the Miami 2002 collection fgzhu88! Hadn't seen a lot of those points before, they were fantastic  ://

Offline xartiex

• Tennis God
« Reply #144 on: February 05, 2009, 03:01:55 PM »
I have updated the front page with 2009 highlights. Gahh the front page takes forever to scroll through.  :))

Type "Year 2009" on the front page to save yourself some trouble.

Offline fgzhu88

• Tennis God
« Reply #145 on: February 05, 2009, 04:14:04 PM »
Thanks  for the Miami 2002 collection fgzhu88! Hadn't seen a lot of those points before, they were fantastic  ://

no problem  ;-()

unfortunately though that one was just downloaded directly from youtube so the quality is only watchable on a handheld device.  (fun fact: the "fmt=18" is actually youtube's h264 encoded ipod version of the video, encoded at a slightly lower bitrate than their "high quality" flv.  Did you know that youtube makes 3 different encodes of your uploaded original??  )

anyways, for now, don't download Federer vs. Safin AO 2009.  I didn't know at the time that the lines during replays were squiggly.  I will try to re-encode at different settings.

Last but not least, we have two AMAZING matches that have not yet gotten their due editing.
- Nadal vs. Verdasco- James, have you fixed the ratio/cropping issue in your editor?  Anyways, I'll have the match up in...mediafire shortly (don't let the 21 parts scare you...you can download multiple parts simultaneously.)
- Federer vs. Roddick- Artie, if you haven't started on it I can do it.  I know you're in college and probably have lots of work, but I'm in high school with some joke classes this semester :lol:  so, your choice.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 04:14:50 PM by fgzhu88 »

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #146 on: February 05, 2009, 06:30:32 PM »
yeah, I can upload the english BBC version.  Do you prefer mediafire or megaupload?
I am in the US, so whichever uploads faster.
Check if the torent sites have these two as well at High Res: Gasquet vs. Gonzalez, and Del Potro vs. Cilic: I'll be ready to do highlights for these two as well: Both matches were full of winners... winners that are just waiting to be highlighted!
TheZeitgeistMovement.com
We intend to restore the fundamental necessities and environmental awareness of the species through the advocation of the most current understandings of who and what we truly are, not only as individual human beings, but as a civilization, both structurally and spiritually.

Offline smokinaces

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #147 on: February 05, 2009, 06:38:02 PM »
A Very Thanks to all the ppl who keep on doing the Highlights for us! u guys are really great!

I have some requests hope i can have them fulfilled

Highlights:
Nadal-Verdasco Oz Open 09
Nadal-Haas Oz Open 09
Nadal-Gonzalez Oz Open 09
Nadal-Djokovic Shanghai 07
Nadal-Djokovic Beijing 08
Nadal-Gonzalez Beijing 08
Nadal-Federer French Final 06 & 08

& can anyone tell how's the quality of the Verdasco-Murray highlights posted???

Offline fgzhu88

• Tennis God
« Reply #148 on: February 05, 2009, 07:57:38 PM »
A Very Thanks to all the ppl who keep on doing the Highlights for us! u guys are really great!

Highlights:
Nadal-Verdasco Oz Open 09
Nadal-Haas Oz Open 09
Nadal-Gonzalez Oz Open 09
Nadal-Djokovic Shanghai 07
Nadal-Gonzalez Beijing 08
Nadal-Federer French Final 06 & 08

& can anyone tell how's the quality of the Verdasco-Murray highlights posted???

very good quality, but that's coming from the maker so I guess there's some heavy bias  :))  But I cropped it to 16:10 ratio which should expand perfectly on most laptops (no black borders whatsoever)
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z193/fgzhu/vlcsnap-1175762.png

I can do Nadal vs. Djokovic Queens 2008 highlights if you're interested.

Check if the torent sites have these two as well at High Res: Gasquet vs. Gonzalez, and Del Potro vs. Cilic: I'll be ready to do highlights for these two as well: Both matches were full of winners... winners that are just waiting to be highlighted!

The only version of delPo vs. Cilic is 400x300 wmv, BUT the quality looks ok because of a day match and the lighting was brighter:

I am currently uploading to megaupload the 3 parts of Nadal vs. Verdasco 35.3% done, quality is similar to that of Erich's highlights
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 08:09:12 PM by fgzhu88 »

Offline xartiex

• Tennis God
« Reply #149 on: February 05, 2009, 11:51:26 PM »

no problem  ;-()

unfortunately though that one was just downloaded directly from youtube so the quality is only watchable on a handheld device.  (fun fact: the "fmt=18" is actually youtube's h264 encoded ipod version of the video, encoded at a slightly lower bitrate than their "high quality" flv.  Did you know that youtube makes 3 different encodes of your uploaded original??  )

anyways, for now, don't download Federer vs. Safin AO 2009.  I didn't know at the time that the lines during replays were squiggly.  I will try to re-encode at different settings.

Last but not least, we have two AMAZING matches that have not yet gotten their due editing.
- Nadal vs. Verdasco- James, have you fixed the ratio/cropping issue in your editor?  Anyways, I'll have the match up in...mediafire shortly (don't let the 21 parts scare you...you can download multiple parts simultaneously.)
- Federer vs. Roddick- Artie, if you haven't started on it I can do it.  I know you're in college and probably have lots of work, but I'm in high school with some joke classes this semester :lol:  so, your choice.

Bah, aren't you lucky to be in high school.  :\ Well, I got the points I want to cut out, I'll probably do it this weekend. If I don't get to it, I'll let you know.

Offline smokinaces

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #150 on: February 06, 2009, 07:17:45 AM »

very good quality, but that's coming from the maker so I guess there's some heavy bias  :))  But I cropped it to 16:10 ratio which should expand perfectly on most laptops (no black borders whatsoever)
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z193/fgzhu/vlcsnap-1175762.png

I can do Nadal vs. Djokovic Queens 2008 highlights if you're interested.

The only version of delPo vs. Cilic is 400x300 wmv, BUT the quality looks ok because of a day match and the lighting was brighter:

I am currently uploading to megaupload the 3 parts of Nadal vs. Verdasco 35.3% done, quality is similar to that of Erich's highlights

[/quote]

THanks, ya i would like to have the Nadal-Djokovic Queens Highlights, though i have tht match but highlights would be great!
Waiting for Rafa Vs Verdasco &

No Olympics Highlights anyone????

Offline ghass888

• Tennis Player
« Reply #151 on: February 08, 2009, 06:49:13 AM »

Highlights:

Nadal-Djokovic hamburg 08
Nadal-Simon AO 2009
PLEAS HELP PLEAS

Offline smokinaces

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #152 on: February 09, 2009, 04:59:55 AM »
Waiting for Rafa Vs Verdasco &

No Olympics Highlights anyone????

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #153 on: February 09, 2009, 08:09:59 AM »
I am doing Rafa vs. Verdasco highlights today.
TheZeitgeistMovement.com

Offline tomcrossuk

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #154 on: February 09, 2009, 01:45:11 PM »
thanks jmsx521 can't wait!  :))

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #155 on: February 09, 2009, 05:27:40 PM »
Such a long match to highlight... I almost got a tennis elbow! I think it will be ready on Tuesday.
TheZeitgeistMovement.com

Offline tomcrossuk

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #156 on: February 09, 2009, 08:39:18 PM »
thanks looking forward to it :)

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
Nadal vs. Verdasco: 2009 Australian Open Semifinal
« Reply #157 on: February 10, 2009, 10:54:36 AM »
Nadal vs. Verdasco highlights: 2009 Australian Open Semifinal
English, 640X352, 18min., 424MB., divx., avi.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U5T5ZMHV
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 10:55:43 AM by jmsx521 »
TheZeitgeistMovement.com

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
Nadal vs. Kiefer
« Reply #158 on: February 10, 2009, 11:31:46 AM »
Nadal vs. Kiefer highlights: 2008 Canada Masters final
Two points only! 10MB., divx avi.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KOKR3QLA
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 11:33:26 AM by jmsx521 »
TheZeitgeistMovement.com

Offline Somil

• Tennis God
Re: Nadal vs. Verdasco: 2009 Australian Open Semifinal
« Reply #159 on: February 10, 2009, 11:50:17 AM »
Nadal vs. Verdasco highlights: 2009 Australian Open Semifinal
English, 640X352, 18min., 424MB., divx., avi.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U5T5ZMHV

Thank you so much, can't wait to watch!