Author Topic: OFFICIAL ATP TENNIS MATCH HIGHLIGHTS THREAD (stopped updating since 11/2009)  (Read 314871 times)

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
Re: THE OFFICIAL ATP TENNIS MATCH HIGHLIGHTS THREAD
« Reply #180 on: February 11, 2009, 07:48:33 PM »
As mentioned, the highlights are already on the first page.
TheZeitgeistMovement.com
We intend to restore the fundamental necessities and environmental awareness of the species through the advocation of the most current understandings of who and what we truly are, not only as individual human beings, but as a civilization, both structurally and spiritually.

Offline dootsiez

• Tennis Addict
  • Woohoo!
« Reply #181 on: February 11, 2009, 08:55:06 PM »
exactly. but in 2004 the match was really dictated by the wind in the last 2 sets. the 2005 one the wind didn't affect the match at all. well, if someone could do some highlights, it will be very appreciated. thanks again.

You know what? I'll do the 2005 final highlights. It does deserve longer highlights than just 3 mins, and since I haven't done any highlights for so long, I might as well start with something.   :))

woah federermagic's account's been removed?  :mad1: stupid youtube
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 08:55:51 PM by dootsiez »

Offline fgzhu88

• Tennis God
« Reply #182 on: February 11, 2009, 09:29:06 PM »
exactly. but in 2004 the match was really dictated by the wind in the last 2 sets. the 2005 one the wind didn't affect the match at all. well, if someone could do some highlights, it will be very appreciated. thanks again.

You know what? I'll do the 2005 final highlights. It does deserve longer highlights than just 3 mins, and since I haven't done any highlights for so long, I might as well start with something.   :))

that's not the worst of it.  Try logging on ;>) 

Offline banks1987

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #183 on: February 11, 2009, 09:30:00 PM »
wow, that's great news. the federer x stepanek highlights that you made are really really good. i'm sure it will be very good as well. thanks a lot man.

Offline dootsiez

• Tennis Addict
  • Woohoo!
« Reply #184 on: February 11, 2009, 09:40:30 PM »

that's not the worst of it.  Try logging on ;>) 

[/quote]

Yeah I discovered after I got back from vacation.   :rip:
New account coming though, I ain't going down  :Boxing:

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
Extreme Caution: Hard Hitting!
« Reply #185 on: February 12, 2009, 10:31:36 AM »
Roddick vs. Gulbis highlights: 2008 US Open, 2nd rd., 640X452, no match point, 7min., 183MB divx avi.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NCCEVQ1A
TheZeitgeistMovement.com
We intend to restore the fundamental necessities and environmental awareness of the species through the advocation of the most current understandings of who and what we truly are, not only as individual human beings, but as a civilization, both structurally and spiritually.

Offline coolguy679

• Tennis Addict
Re: Extreme Caution: Hard Hitting!
« Reply #186 on: February 12, 2009, 10:38:24 AM »
Roddick vs. Gulbis highlights: 2008 US Open, 2nd rd., 640X452, no match point, 7min., 183MB divx avi.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NCCEVQ1A

Awesome .. you are on fire.. ur HL's r awesome  :))  :gleam:

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #187 on: February 12, 2009, 10:40:25 AM »
Also, just my advice, you could limit the bitrate to something like 1300 kbps for video and 96 or 128 kbps for audio.  Right now, the combined is around 3000-4000!!! Which sometimes is more than the source!
I tried that for the Roddick vs. Gulbis highlights I just posted, but the video quality became unbearable, so I went back to the high kbps for video.
TheZeitgeistMovement.com

Offline delispice

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #188 on: February 12, 2009, 11:50:50 AM »
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FY0FAXQD (13m54s & 120MB)
2006 SAP Open (San Jose) final Andy Murray vs Lleyton Hewitt
- Andy's first ATP title

This is my first match highlights.
FLV file and includes some unnecessary slowmotion replays. :(
But picture quality is not that bad.
(made it a year ago and then deleted the original HL file)

Anyway, I used to be a lurker here, so I want to do something for you.
Hopefully someone enjoys it.  :)
As always thanks for all of your efforts.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 12:04:54 PM by delispice »

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
Federer vs. Alves
« Reply #189 on: February 12, 2009, 08:11:01 PM »
Federer vs. Alves highlights: 2008 US Open, 2nd round,  640X452, 5:42min, 140MB., divx avi.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QQUCFBLU
TheZeitgeistMovement.com

Offline dootsiez

• Tennis Addict
  • Woohoo!
« Reply #190 on: February 12, 2009, 08:22:22 PM »
This is my first match highlights.
FLV file and includes some unnecessary slowmotion replays. :(
But picture quality is not that bad.
(made it a year ago and then deleted the original HL file)

Anyway, I used to be a lurker here, so I want to do something for you.
Hopefully someone enjoys it.  :)
As always thanks for all of your efforts.

welcome  :))

as requested, Federer v Agassi US Open 2005, divx 14mins

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=879042bc30c6af5491b20cc0d07ba4d251fe77ddafa8eb42

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #191 on: February 12, 2009, 08:53:12 PM »
I enjoyed Murray vs. Hewitt: I hadn't seen that match; it was like a chess match with not too much power... just strategy. There was a point in which Murray was trying to bring Hewitt to the net, and he was hitting shorter & shorter slices back to Hewitt... and the last one was so short that Hewitt had no other option but to come to the net, and he did... but then Murray lobbed him with a winner.... That was funny.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 08:54:47 PM by jmsx521 »
TheZeitgeistMovement.com

Offline fgzhu88

• Tennis God
« Reply #192 on: February 12, 2009, 08:55:23 PM »
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FY0FAXQD (13m54s & 120MB)
2006 SAP Open (San Jose) final Andy Murray vs Lleyton Hewitt

thanks a lot, the quality is pretty good for flv!! And don't wait for over a year to post your highlights :)

Just do it - Nike.  
Welcome to the boards  :welcome2:

Offline fgzhu88

• Tennis God
Re: pleas HELP PLEAS HELPHELP !!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #193 on: February 12, 2009, 09:00:56 PM »

Highlights:

Nadal-Djokovic Beijing 08
Nadal-Djokovic hamburg 08
Nadal-Simon AO 2009
PLEAS HELP PLEAS

PLEAS

I've got the Beijing SF and their Queen's Final on my agenda so look out for those in the next few weeks  :)>>>>  (both from very good quality source files)

If anyone can reupload ceric's links for the Hamburg SF (or any other good quality version) I can highlight that.

Also I might do Dimitrov's wimbledon junior final depending on whether or not I am impressed, lol.

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #194 on: February 12, 2009, 09:17:01 PM »
as requested, Federer v Agassi US Open 2005, divx 14mins
I renamed each of the downloaded files to include the extension .avi at the end, but then the video freezes at 10:14sec. And the second file doesn't work at all. What's happening?
TheZeitgeistMovement.com

Offline dootsiez

• Tennis Addict
  • Woohoo!
« Reply #195 on: February 12, 2009, 09:23:50 PM »
ah - did you unarchive the two files? They should join into one with HJSplit or Split&Concat (mac).

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #196 on: February 12, 2009, 09:25:48 PM »
dootsiez, I downloaded your Federer vs. Kafelnikov highlights too.... It's funny, the Russian commentator didn't stop talking the whole time during the points.
TheZeitgeistMovement.com

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #197 on: February 12, 2009, 09:29:36 PM »
ah - did you unarchive the two files? They should join into one with HJSplit or Split&Concat (mac).
I use WinRar on PC, and it didn't give me the option to extract/unarchive. So, I just renamed each of the two files with the .avi extension. Played the first one up till 10:14 and it froze... tried playing the second one and didn't work at all.
TheZeitgeistMovement.com

Offline dootsiez

• Tennis Addict
  • Woohoo!
« Reply #198 on: February 12, 2009, 09:32:38 PM »
^ LOL I didn't even notice the commentator, since I don't understand Russian it just went straight and straight out.

I think with 001 and 002 files, you gotta use HJSplit to join them. WinRar won't do the job unfortunately. I had to split them this way coz there's no WinRar on a mac  :Confused:

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #199 on: February 12, 2009, 09:47:04 PM »
Yes, that did it: I've got HJSplit.

It's funny how Federer celebrated at the end... looked kind of goofy. I mean he was up 5-1, 40-0... and when he won, he jumped screaming a big YES!, as if he had just won it in a tight tiebreak.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 09:48:42 PM by jmsx521 »
TheZeitgeistMovement.com