Author Topic: OFFICIAL ATP TENNIS MATCH HIGHLIGHTS THREAD (stopped updating since 11/2009)  (Read 320850 times)

Offline Somil

• Tennis God
Re: THE OFFICIAL ATP TENNIS MATCH HIGHLIGHTS THREAD
« Reply #340 on: March 21, 2009, 07:19:38 AM »
Thanks a lot for the highlights! If only Federer could consistently produce that first set level against Nadal on clay, throughout a match, their clay matches would be a lot less one sided :Confused:

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #341 on: March 21, 2009, 07:58:27 PM »
I just noticed we still don't have highlights of Roddick vs. Kohlschreiber, Australian Open 2008! That match was an Australian National Treasure!
TheZeitgeistMovement.com
We intend to restore the fundamental necessities and environmental awareness of the species through the advocation of the most current understandings of who and what we truly are, not only as individual human beings, but as a civilization, both structurally and spiritually.

Offline zero060891

• Tennis Enthusiast
  • Vamos RAFA!
« Reply #342 on: March 22, 2009, 12:47:34 AM »
I just noticed we still don't have highlights of Roddick vs. Kohlschreiber, Australian Open 2008! That match was an Australian National Treasure!

there were about 200 winners from both of two players, the highlights will be very long, hehe  :)~

there's a good highlight on Youtube:

You can use http://keepvid.com to download the high quality version of that video. It's very watchable
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 01:06:37 AM by zero060891 »

Offline smokinaces

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #343 on: March 22, 2009, 12:10:22 PM »
Does anyone have the Rafa-Murray Wimbledon match??
Pls make highlights of it as well!

Offline fgzhu88

• Tennis God
« Reply #344 on: March 23, 2009, 03:39:51 PM »
just a heads up, I'll be doing a short highlight of the Indian Wells final.  The overall quality of play was poor (only about 20 total winners from both) but there were some absolutely jawdropping rallies, like Play of the Week material...

Offline xartiex

• Tennis God
« Reply #345 on: March 23, 2009, 05:28:17 PM »
just a heads up, I'll be doing a short highlight of the Indian Wells final.  The overall quality of play was poor (only about 20 total winners from both) but there were some absolutely jawdropping rallies, like Play of the Week material...

nice, I'm looking forward to the highlights! Yeah, i was there at the final; got to see some beastly tennis from Nadal  :shocking: and there were very few winners because Murray was trying to play it safe and wait for Nadal to make errors, but Nadal actually played really well in the windy conditions. Nadal played a really solid match, and Murray was just being bossed around. Aside from that, yes there were a few ridiculous rallies, like the behind the back backhand lob that Murray hit  :rofl_2: (I think the wind kept it in) and there was a good rally at the beginning of the match. I also got to see the women's final, and in this situation, I might say I enjoyed the women's match more than the men's match because it was more competitive  :rofl_2:
« Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 05:29:53 PM by xartiex »

Offline fgzhu88

• Tennis God
« Reply #346 on: March 23, 2009, 06:09:08 PM »
I am so jealous  :)~
Indian Wells is one of my favorite hardcourt tournaments!!  I didn't know you lived in Cali....

So, watching live professional tennis must have been something else, huh  :cool:  Especially Nadal's spin, I can only imagine it jumping insanely live, whereas it looks like he is merely pushing the ball in most tv camera angles

Offline zero060891

• Tennis Enthusiast
  • Vamos RAFA!
« Reply #347 on: March 23, 2009, 11:57:52 PM »
I want to download some matches in Indian Wells 09 like Nadal vs Nalbandian and Nadal vs Murray, but could not find a high-quality version

PS: Luckily I've found a good version of IW final from t3nnis.tv. I hope I can make the highlights soon  :)~, I'm also doing Nadal vs Gasquet Monte Carlo 2005  :))
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 12:08:20 AM by zero060891 »

Offline xartiex

• Tennis God
« Reply #348 on: March 24, 2009, 12:05:29 AM »
I am so jealous  :)~
Indian Wells is one of my favorite hardcourt tournaments!!  I didn't know you lived in Cali....

So, watching live professional tennis must have been something else, huh  :cool:  Especially Nadal's spin, I can only imagine it jumping insanely live, whereas it looks like he is merely pushing the ball in most tv camera angles

Yeah, watching professional tennis live doesn't even compare to watching it on tv or online! What the camera angles don't show you is how fast the ball is actually moving (up and down the court), and how hard they're actually hitting the ball. Maybe I'll upload the match point as seen from my camera  :)

Offline zero060891

• Tennis Enthusiast
  • Vamos RAFA!
« Reply #349 on: March 24, 2009, 12:10:54 AM »
I want to see some live tennis too. I'm trying to go to US next year to enter a college. I'm wondering about the events I will attend (just joking  :rofl_2:)

Offline dootsiez

• Tennis Addict
  • Woohoo!
« Reply #350 on: March 24, 2009, 02:16:13 AM »
nice, I'm looking forward to the highlights! Yeah, i was there at the final; got to see some beastly tennis from Nadal  :shocking: and there were very few winners because Murray was trying to play it safe and wait for Nadal to make errors, but Nadal actually played really well in the windy conditions. Nadal played a really solid match, and Murray was just being bossed around. Aside from that, yes there were a few ridiculous rallies, like the behind the back backhand lob that Murray hit  :rofl_2: (I think the wind kept it in) and there was a good rally at the beginning of the match. I also got to see the women's final, and in this situation, I might say I enjoyed the women's match more than the men's match because it was more competitive  :rofl_2:

Woah jealous. I've always wanted to see Nadal live. I randomly bought 3 tickets during the Australian season hoping to get a bit of him but I got Federer all 3 times. Not that I'm complaining.  :rofl_2: Looking forward to the men's highlights. I'll do the girls if anyone cares  :\

Offline Jamesblakefan

• Tennis God
  • Go James Blake!!!Also Djokovic, Verdasco, Tomic!
« Reply #351 on: March 24, 2009, 02:44:16 AM »
Nice. Those highlights of the final would be fantastic. Just wanting to make arequest. Does anyone have highlights for safin vs. federeer ao 2009 3rd round? Most prreciated.

Offline tomcrossuk

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #352 on: March 24, 2009, 04:24:13 AM »
lucky you dootsiez! I bought tickets for this years Australian Open and last years US Open hoping to see Federer but saw Nadal every time! He was really good but I was hoping to see the Fed!

Offline dootsiez

• Tennis Addict
  • Woohoo!
« Reply #353 on: March 24, 2009, 05:02:56 AM »
^ Yeah I had a blast, Fed was mesmerising, to say the least, but you know, it'll be nice to see all the top seeds live. There's nothing like watching live tennis, or spotting yourself in the crowd on TV.  :gleam:

Nice. Those highlights of the final would be fantastic. Just wanting to make arequest. Does anyone have highlights for safin vs. federeer ao 2009 3rd round? Most prreciated.

I had a look on page 1, and am surprised that no one did highlights for this match, given that it is Federer and Safin we're talking about. If no one's done them, then I might have a crack.  :)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 05:06:38 AM by dootsiez »

Offline zero060891

• Tennis Enthusiast
  • Vamos RAFA!
« Reply #354 on: March 24, 2009, 08:54:36 AM »
Rafael Nadal vs. Andy Murray - Indian Wells 2009 Final Highlights

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jtj3ndgit5t

Xvid - 78 mb - 7:50 min - 512x400

The quality is not great because the original vid is not either. But I hope you can enjoy it :D

Offline smokinaces

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #355 on: March 24, 2009, 09:11:51 AM »

Offline zero060891

• Tennis Enthusiast
  • Vamos RAFA!
« Reply #356 on: March 24, 2009, 09:21:59 AM »

if you find that match, I will make highlights :D.

Offline xartiex

• Tennis God
« Reply #357 on: March 24, 2009, 03:10:37 PM »

Woah jealous. I've always wanted to see Nadal live. I randomly bought 3 tickets during the Australian season hoping to get a bit of him but I got Federer all 3 times. Not that I'm complaining.  :rofl_2: Looking forward to the men's highlights. I'll do the girls if anyone cares  :\

Really? Lucky ducky...When I bought the ticket for the finals, I knew that there was a chance Federer might not get there. I wanted to see Fed play but I guess Nadal isn't a bad second choice.

Offline bachikho

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #358 on: March 24, 2009, 10:24:29 PM »

The quality is not great because the original vid is not either. But I hope you can enjoy it :D

many thanks, Federer-Murray highlights plz!

Offline zero060891

• Tennis Enthusiast
  • Vamos RAFA!
« Reply #359 on: March 25, 2009, 12:09:16 AM »

many thanks, Federer-Murray highlights plz!

I don't have it, can you send me a good version of Federer-Murray. Good highlights need good video  :)~ (some versions I know are either bad quality or not in english)