Author Topic: OFFICIAL ATP TENNIS MATCH HIGHLIGHTS THREAD (stopped updating since 11/2009)  (Read 306591 times)

Offline InGale

• Tennis Player
Re: THE OFFICIAL ATP TENNIS MATCH HIGHLIGHTS THREAD
« Reply #380 on: April 03, 2009, 03:26:15 AM »
Hi!

Where can I get the highlights from yesterday's Nadal - Del Potro game? Thanks!

Offline xartiex

• Tennis God
« Reply #381 on: April 03, 2009, 04:36:35 AM »
Hi!

Offline InGale

• Tennis Player

Offline zero060891

• Tennis Enthusiast
  • Vamos RAFA!
« Reply #383 on: April 03, 2009, 05:56:31 AM »
Hi!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5GL_O3AGQA

thanks for the link. It's like the kind of Nadal-Simon at Madrid last year. At last, Rafa can rest for the upcoming clay season

Offline wickfox

• Tennis Player

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #385 on: April 03, 2009, 10:37:59 PM »
Was that Soderling on the other side, practicing with Federer? That lens angle was the strangest I've seen.... It made the court look like it's half its normal size.

Any HQ recording of Nadal practicing?

yeah, you can see Nadal, Gasquet, Monfils, Del Potro, and others on this awesome channel who I guess has an HD camera http://www.youtube.com/user/FYB2007
I am really starting to like the practices... however watching HD on YouTube is choppy... and I even have cable! Is legal to extract those YouTube files in some ways and post them online for download? I've heard there is a software fore xtraction... but I don't want to engage in illegal practices.
TheZeitgeistMovement.com
We intend to restore the fundamental necessities and environmental awareness of the species through the advocation of the most current understandings of who and what we truly are, not only as individual human beings, but as a civilization, both structurally and spiritually.

Offline fgzhu88

• Tennis God
« Reply #386 on: April 03, 2009, 11:33:56 PM »
no, it should be alright......I can up any one you want I guess.  For me on my mac using Safari, it's as simple as going to the activity window and find the file and get it.

I would freak out if the Tube were to stream it like hulu or espn360  :hell-no:

Offline dootsiez

• Tennis Addict
  • Woohoo!
« Reply #387 on: April 04, 2009, 02:10:02 AM »
^ woah, I didn't know that. You learn something new every day huh?  :))

Thanks for this Dootsiez (i was at that match  :)~ )

Just to know, do you have the whole match ?  :)

You were at the match? *jealous* bet you didn't figure that he would become who he became back then... if what I said just made any sense.
And yes. I do have the entire match. Shall post once I get the time to upload it all.  ;-()

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #388 on: April 04, 2009, 08:38:35 PM »
no, it should be alright......I can up any one you want I guess.  For me on my mac using Safari, it's as simple as going to the activity window and find the file and get it.

I can't find it on Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer on PC: Is there a way to do it with them? Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 08:40:09 PM by jmsx521 »
TheZeitgeistMovement.com
We intend to restore the fundamental necessities and environmental awareness of the species through the advocation of the most current understandings of who and what we truly are, not only as individual human beings, but as a civilization, both structurally and spiritually.

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #389 on: April 04, 2009, 08:39:06 PM »
Duplicate post: Deleted!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 08:39:45 PM by jmsx521 »
TheZeitgeistMovement.com

Offline xartiex

• Tennis God
« Reply #390 on: April 04, 2009, 08:42:00 PM »

I can't find it on Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer: Is there a way to do it with them? Thanks.

For Mozilla Firefox add-ons, download DownloadHelper. However, youtube videos you save tend to be in .flv format and poor quality, even if there's an HD option.
For DownloadHelper, simply right click the revolving icon with 3 circles and save the file.

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #391 on: April 04, 2009, 09:39:21 PM »
I noticed I haven't installed DownloadHelper on Add-ons: so, I'll do that, as long as -- I hope -- it can download the HD videos. I have a pop-up add on the YouTube video, on the top right corner: it says "Download with Real Player." So, I downloaded the HD video and went to the My Videos -- Real Player Downloads, and what was downloaded was not the HD... it was a small version, about 300X200px. So, I hope when I install the DownloadHelper, it would be able to download HD videos.

TheZeitgeistMovement.com

Offline fgzhu88

• Tennis God
« Reply #392 on: April 04, 2009, 10:08:40 PM »
you could just suck up your pc pride and try out Safari  :)~

with Safari just go to window-->activity--> find the youtube drop down menu and then find the file with the approprite size and double click.  You download whichever video format you are currently on (HD, ipod, HQ flv or normal flv)

Offline zero060891

• Tennis Enthusiast
  • Vamos RAFA!
« Reply #393 on: April 05, 2009, 12:50:31 AM »
I noticed I haven't installed DownloadHelper on Add-ons: so, I'll do that, as long as -- I hope -- it can download the HD videos. I have a pop-up add on the YouTube video, on the top right corner: it says "Download with Real Player." So, I downloaded the HD video and went to the My Videos -- Real Player Downloads, and what was downloaded was not the HD... it was a small version, about 300X200px. So, I hope when I install the DownloadHelper, it would be able to download HD videos.

You can use http://keepvid.com. This site will give you the HD MP4 Video Link. Another way is using Orbit Downloader or Internet Download Manager. After installing 1 of those apps, when you play a video, you will be able to download automatically by the program.

Offline xartiex

• Tennis God
« Reply #394 on: April 05, 2009, 04:37:03 AM »
you could just suck up your pc pride and try out Safari  :)~

with Safari just go to window-->activity--> find the youtube drop down menu and then find the file with the approprite size and double click.  You download whichever video format you are currently on (HD, ipod, HQ flv or normal flv)

I used Safari for a while; maybe I'll go back to that and give this a try.

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #395 on: April 05, 2009, 09:59:10 PM »
I just tried keepvid.com and while I like the idea of not having to install anymore software, unfortunately it downloads some sort of a smaller resolution video: It asks me if I want to download the regular or the HD... I choose the HD... but when I watch the video at 100% -- it is something like 400X300 px.
TheZeitgeistMovement.com

Offline Jamesblakefan

• Tennis God
  • Go James Blake!!!Also Djokovic, Verdasco, Tomic!
« Reply #396 on: April 06, 2009, 01:53:13 AM »
But that's the size of the youtube video anyway!  :lmao: All other downloading programs are like that and it cannot be changed. But you could try using Windows Movie Maker, and using a higher size and mb rate.

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #397 on: April 06, 2009, 09:08:28 PM »
But that's the size of the youtube video anyway!  :lmao: All other downloading programs are like that and it cannot be changed. But you could try using Windows Movie Maker, and using a higher size and mb rate.
Nope, I don't think so! Check out this video on YouTube (make sure you select the HD version!):

The video is crystal clear at about 1000px wide when I watch it on YouTube!

Now download the video with the keepvid.com and make sure you download the HD version... then open it at 100% and you'll see that keepvid has resized it.
TheZeitgeistMovement.com

Offline Jamesblakefan

• Tennis God
  • Go James Blake!!!Also Djokovic, Verdasco, Tomic!
« Reply #398 on: April 06, 2009, 11:01:17 PM »
oh, right... I get confused because my Windows Media Player automatically widens stuf! I will leave this one to the experts for now, but anything ca be enlarged in Movie Maker.

Offline ghass888

• Tennis Player
« Reply #399 on: April 08, 2009, 08:42:35 AM »
pleas help HIGHLIGHTS

Spain vs Serbia Davis Cup 2009  R.Nadal Vs Djokovic HIGHLIGHTS
Spain vs Serbia Davis Cup 2009  R.Nadal Vs Djokovic HIGHLIGHTS

pleas help HQ pleas

megaupload mediafire