Author Topic: MEDIAFIRE.COM AND MIHD.NET Are THE best file sharing sites  (Read 13368 times)

Offline huz123

• Tennis Player
MEDIAFIRE.COM AND MIHD.NET Are THE best file sharing sites
« on: November 17, 2008, 03:45:57 PM »
I just wanted to point out why  mediafire.com  and mihd.net   are the two best file sharing sites for all you wonderful people uploading these awesome highlights for everyone.

Firstly, there are NO silly waiting times, like rapidshare and megaupload who make you wait 80 or more seconds.

Secondly, there is no silly 'hourly' download limit from a single IP address. This means that all parts of a match can be downloaded quickly for faster viewing.

Finally, you can have many MULTIPLE downloads going on from these sites unlike rapidshare and megaupload, which proclaim that "There is already a download in progress from this IP address"

Yes I know that if you pay, you can have these privileges in rapidshare and megaupload but come on, mediafire.com and  MIHD.net are doing this for FREE!!

PS--Just to note that these two sites are not at all slower then megaupload or rapidshare. In fact, I have found mediafire.com to be quite a bit faster, probably because it has fewer people using its servers then either rapidshare or megaupload.

I whole-heartedly recommended that people us either of these to upload matches/highlights. Thanks

Offline jmsx521

• Tennis Pro
Re: MEDIAFIRE.COM AND MIHD.NET Are THE best file sharing sites
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 09:41:54 PM »
Sounds good... what about deleting of files? I was reading through the FAQs on their site, and couldn't find if at some point they get deleted or not.
TheZeitgeistMovement.com
We intend to restore the fundamental necessities and environmental awareness of the species through the advocation of the most current understandings of who and what we truly are, not only as individual human beings, but as a civilization, both structurally and spiritually.

Offline fgzhu88

• Tennis God
Re: MEDIAFIRE.COM AND MIHD.NET Are THE best file sharing sites
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2008, 09:45:20 PM »
mediafire deletes your uploaded files after 30 days of inactivity UNLESS you log into your free account at least once every 30 days.  So basically mine should never expire, since I go there once a week at least.

I will look into that mihd.net, which by the way, they have a new site called ifile.it