Author Topic: ATP - 2009 Australian Open: Jan. 19 - Feb. 1  (Read 291769 times)

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
Re: ATP - 2009 Australian Open: Jan. 19 - Feb. 1
« Reply #100 on: November 19, 2008, 08:09:53 PM »
I see an exit for Federer in the semi. I am serious. You may quote me later.  :)~

Anyway, did anyone see my Nole this Sunday? I repeat anyone? My baby was on fire. Did anyone see that lob? Or those passing shots? Oh! He killed me with his game. And he looked awfully, awfully cute after the match when held up he the trophy and smiled. The only problem I was having was getting past that hideous outfit. Honestly, what made him wear that is beyond. My eyes still hurt.

So if the real Nole shows up at the AO then nobody stands a chance. And the time difference works just fine for me so woo-hoo!

Ema, I like your style  :rofl_2:. You should post in the Nole thread sometimes if you are his fan (yey, Nole has 2 fans here now  :))).

Look Alex, Nole may have 2 fans but know that these 2 fans are the real deal here. Who are Nadal fans anyway? Or Murray fans for that matter? Forget about Federer fans. I don't know even know if they exist. LOL. I love being full of myself...something my arch nemesis love about me as well.  :)~ Anyway, where is that precious Nole thread? I have no clue. I don't browse much. I like nesting here as all the actions are happening here, would you not say?  :))

Here is the link for you
http://www.tennis4you.com/forum/index.php?topic=8660.1580
I post there his pictures, interviews etc.  :). There are 80 pages dedicated to Novak in that thread

If it's easier to navigate do this: Click on
Tennis4you Forums > Tennis Discussions > Pro Player Tributes>NOLE,NOLE,NOLE

Nole, Nole, Nole...lol. Who came up with that name? I would rather say Nole...you doofus. It suits him.  :)

RFK started the thread after Nole won the AO. It started as any other thread but somehow grew to the Nole tribute thread.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #101 on: November 19, 2008, 08:11:04 PM »
Let's hope Rafa comes back healthy and stays healthy all the way to clay season and then, he should be on a roll.
affirmative. he just needs to sort of ease into the clay season. speding some time on the clay in south america would help his cause.

So what do you guys do during the off season tenniswise I mean? Am alreayd super bored.

ATM play chess Emma :rofl_2:

Chess bores me these days as I lack patience.
You are everything I am not.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
« Reply #102 on: November 19, 2008, 08:11:57 PM »
Let's hope Rafa comes back healthy and stays healthy all the way to clay season and then, he should be on a roll.
affirmative. he just needs to sort of ease into the clay season. speding some time on the clay in south america would help his cause.

So what do you guys do during the off season tenniswise I mean? Am alreayd super bored.

memo to emma: all boredom comes from within. snap out of it. change your thoughts and you can change your world in a second.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #103 on: November 19, 2008, 08:12:36 PM »
I see an exit for Federer in the semi. I am serious. You may quote me later.  :)~

Anyway, did anyone see my Nole this Sunday? I repeat anyone? My baby was on fire. Did anyone see that lob? Or those passing shots? Oh! He killed me with his game. And he looked awfully, awfully cute after the match when held up he the trophy and smiled. The only problem I was having was getting past that hideous outfit. Honestly, what made him wear that is beyond. My eyes still hurt.

So if the real Nole shows up at the AO then nobody stands a chance. And the time difference works just fine for me so woo-hoo!

Ema, I like your style  :rofl_2:. You should post in the Nole thread sometimes if you are his fan (yey, Nole has 2 fans here now  :))).

Look Alex, Nole may have 2 fans but know that these 2 fans are the real deal here. Who are Nadal fans anyway? Or Murray fans for that matter? Forget about Federer fans. I don't know even know if they exist. LOL. I love being full of myself...something my arch nemesis love about me as well.  :)~ Anyway, where is that precious Nole thread? I have no clue. I don't browse much. I like nesting here as all the actions are happening here, would you not say?  :))

Here is the link for you
I post there his pictures, interviews etc.  :). There are 80 pages dedicated to Novak in that thread

Nole, Nole, Nole...lol. Who came up with that name? I would rather say Nole...you doofus. It suits him.  :)

RFK started the thread after Nole won the AO. It started as any other thread but somehow grew to the Nole tribute thread.

And who is RFK? JFK's long lost brother?  :)) Seriously, I don't know who RFK is.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #104 on: November 19, 2008, 08:14:54 PM »

memo to emma: all boredom comes from within. snap out of it. change your thoughts and you can change your world in a second.

Word of wisdom? This early in the evening?  :))

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #105 on: November 19, 2008, 08:15:40 PM »
RFK doesn't post here any more. He prefers MTF I guess.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #106 on: November 19, 2008, 08:17:07 PM »

Here is the link for you

And who is RFK? JFK's long lost brother?  :)) Seriously, I don't know who RFK is.

RFK ( Rafa the Fed Killler) is a legendary poster from MTF who also posts here  every 100,000 centuries.

he has been compared to me from time to time since i too end up talking about those  mighty spartan warriors. Nadal is very much like a a spartan warrior.

RFK is a big Nole and the Clay Monster fan.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #107 on: November 19, 2008, 08:19:23 PM »

Here is the link for you

RFK ( Rafa the Fed Killler) is a legendary poster from MTF who also posts here  every 100,000 centuries.

he has been compared to me from time to time since i too end up talking about those  mighty spartan warriors. Nadal is very much like a a spartan warrior.

He sounds interesting. MTF is however the worst forum ever. I only lasted two weeks there and then decided to opt out.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #108 on: November 19, 2008, 08:22:10 PM »

Here is the link for you

He sounds interesting. MTF is however the worst forum ever. I only lasted two weeks there and then decided to opt out.

i get banned routinely at MTF as i continue to abuse and verbally destroy who oppose me there. that includes the mods who are truly useless there. my current ban will be lifted early next year like in Feb. 2009.

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #109 on: November 19, 2008, 08:28:29 PM »

Anyway, did anyone see my Nole this Sunday? I repeat anyone? My baby was on fire. Did anyone see that lob? Or those passing shots? Oh! He killed me with his game. And he looked awfully, awfully cute after the match when he held up the trophy and smiled. The only problem I was having was getting past that hideous outfit. Honestly, what made him wear that is beyond me. My eyes still hurt.

Wow, you have that talent, huh?  OK... tell me what the next lottery number will be in January so I can play them! :innocent:

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #110 on: November 19, 2008, 08:30:16 PM »

Here is the link for you

i get banned routinely at MTF as i continue to abuse and verbally destroy who oppose me there. that includes the mods who are truly useless there. my current ban will be lifted early next year like in Feb. 2009.

Really? Were you ever banned on this forum? I don't think I was ever banned. CNN was a riot and basically anybody could say anything and get away with it. After it went down, I think in 2000, we opened our own forum which was the best of bunch. A very close friend of mine, also British as my ex, opened it. He then decided to retire (don't ask why) and gave it over to another British girl I did not get along at all. Once we started disputing again over small matters, she told me to either go by her rules or take the highroad. I took the highroad. Truth is, she and I never got along and it goes back to 1998. My ex still posts there I know from time to time. That's another reason why I decided not to go there at all.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #111 on: November 19, 2008, 08:30:45 PM »

Anyway, did anyone see my Nole this Sunday? I repeat anyone? My baby was on fire. Did anyone see that lob? Or those passing shots? Oh! He killed me with his game. And he looked awfully, awfully cute after the match when he held up the trophy and smiled. The only problem I was having was getting past that hideous outfit. Honestly, what made him wear that is beyond me. My eyes still hurt.

Wow, you have that talent, huh?  OK... tell me what the next lottery number will be in January so I can play them! :innocent:

what does lottery have anything to do with it. she is calling it based on the trends in place.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #112 on: November 19, 2008, 08:37:35 PM »

I have a crystal ball if that helps.  :)) But watch AO and see for yourself.

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #113 on: November 19, 2008, 08:40:36 PM »

OK.... I'll be watching.... ;-()

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #114 on: November 19, 2008, 09:10:57 PM »

I hope you see Murray winning in the crystal ball  :whistle:

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #115 on: November 19, 2008, 09:28:18 PM »

I hope you see Djokovic winning in the crystal ball  :whistle:
:applause:

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #116 on: November 19, 2008, 09:42:44 PM »

I hope you see Murray [/b]winning in the crystal ball  :whistle:

Changed back 2 what i said Alex,if you like i could change some of yours like you did mine :rofl_2:

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #117 on: November 19, 2008, 09:45:32 PM »

I hope you see Murray[/b]winning in the crystal ball  :whistle:

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #118 on: November 19, 2008, 09:47:02 PM »

I hope you see murray [/b]winning in the crystal ball  :whistle:

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #119 on: November 19, 2008, 10:15:50 PM »
Siddy, you posted the same thing three times. You see how obsessed you are now with Murray?