Author Topic: 2004 Wimbledon QF - Federer vs. Hewitt HIGHLIGHTS  (Read 2608 times)

Offline sadi

• Tennis Addict
  • Poetry in motion
Re: 2004 Wimbledon QF - Federer vs. Hewitt HIGHLIGHTS
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 03:29:30 AM »
Thank you very much xartiex what's your next highlights, again thank you very much!!!!! ://

Offline RF

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 05:31:13 AM »
wow thanks! I was waiting for this one  :king:
Can you make the semi between Fed and Hewitt in 2005 at wimbledon too.

Offline coolguy679

• Tennis Addict

Offline sadi

• Tennis Addict
  • Poetry in motion
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2008, 07:26:50 AM »
I have just finished watching these highlights what i noticed is that the grass back in 2004 was much faster then 2007 or 2008.In 2004 you can notice that Federer's forehand is different than in 2007 or 2008 they are more reflexive,faster also you can notice that on the parallel backhand return the ball just slipped away pretty fast.

Offline gmoz

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2008, 07:41:02 AM »
tks man !

that 6-0 in the third just announced the usopen final slaughter  :rofl_2:

Offline Pete176

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2008, 11:38:01 AM »
Thank you very much for this Xartiex  :cool:

If you could post megaupload links for the whole match, you would definitely be my hero  :king:
I'm searching for this match since a long time  ;-()

Great highlights :))
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 11:42:50 AM by Pete176 »

Offline xartiex

• Tennis God
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2008, 02:04:44 PM »
tks man !

that 6-0 in the third just announced the usopen final slaughter  :rofl_2:

lol, yes it did. it paved the way for a couple more of those bagels.

Offline fgzhu88

• Tennis God
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2008, 03:09:19 PM »
yes!!  nice!!! :) 

Do you have any highlights agenda?  I plan on doing a couple more matches involving Nalbandian, Murray, Nadal and Djokovic. 

I assume you like avi files?  One highlight I would strongly recommend (I would do them if I wasn't trying to sort out my Harddrives) is Federer vs. Hewitt Indian Wells 2005.  I have never seen these highlights anywhere and you seem to like Federer Hewitt matchups ;)

Offline xartiex

• Tennis God
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2008, 03:13:17 PM »

Do you have any highlights agenda?  I plan on doing a couple more matches involving Nalbandian, Murray, Nadal and Djokovic. 

I assume you like avi files?  One highlight I would strongly recommend (I would do them if I wasn't trying to sort out my Harddrives) is Federer vs. Hewitt Indian Wells 2005.  I have never seen these highlights anywhere and you seem to like Federer Hewitt matchups ;)

Yeah, I'm used to avi files, and I have been using Vdub to do my highlights. I actually don't like watching Federer Hewitt matchups, but since I was watching that match, I just decided to do the highlights. I believe the Federer Hewitt IW 05 is on your website?

Offline sadi

• Tennis Addict
  • Poetry in motion
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2008, 07:26:57 AM »

Yeah, I'm used to avi files, and I have been using Vdub to do my highlights. I actually don't like watching Federer Hewitt matchups, but since I was watching that match, I just decided to do the highlights. I believe the Federer Hewitt IW 05 is on your website?

Yes please can you do those highlights of  IW 05 i think the 46 stroke rally was in that match, wasn't it.

Offline fgzhu88

• Tennis God
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2008, 01:24:08 PM »

oh, were you the one that likes Federer vs. Agassi matchups?  For some reason I keep thinking you like a particular matchup...

Virtual Dub is the best for avi's, apparently it can cut without reencoding and honestly I could see no quality lost in this highlight  ;-()

I can handle basically any file, except those encoded with DivX (.divx or some .avi).  For some reason they lose quite a bit of quality when I encode.  I'll leave most avi's to you now especially DivX's.  I'll take the mp4's, quicktime tools and avidemux are quite compatible.  I'm not sure if you've figured out how to handle those yet, your last few highlights taken from mp4 sources weren't as good as your avi ones :whistle:

Offline xartiex

• Tennis God
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2008, 02:28:31 PM »

oh, were you the one that likes Federer vs. Agassi matchups?  For some reason I keep thinking you like a particular matchup...

Virtual Dub is the best for avi's, apparently it can cut without reencoding and honestly I could see no quality lost in this highlight  ;-()

I can handle basically any file, except those encoded with DivX (.divx or some .avi).  For some reason they lose quite a bit of quality when I encode.  I'll leave most avi's to you now especially DivX's.  I'll take the mp4's, quicktime tools and avidemux are quite compatible.  I'm not sure if you've figured out how to handle those yet, your last few highlights taken from mp4 sources weren't as good as your avi ones :whistle:

I used to think that Agassi was kind of boring, because he was all baseline. Well, I guess highlights make him look more interesting - I've got to admire his speed and power and fast hitting though. Hmm I'm not sure if the highlights I made highlight a particular trend, but I'll take a look and what I've done, haha.

Virtualdub can cut without quality loss only if you save at a smaller quantizer setting I believe? (hence larger file size) As for no quality loss in the highlights, I have my secret techniques for that.  :))

Yeah, you're right, I haven't quite figured out how to do mp4's yet. I convert them to AVIs, which results in some loss of quality. Maybe you can give me simple tips on how to work with them.  :)

Offline Neanderthal

• Tennis Player
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2008, 07:15:41 PM »
Hey, thanks for these new FED-HEW highlights. Any chance to have the complete match?
BTW, I convert to MP4 very easily, using Ultra MPEG-4 Converter. If you are interested I give the links for the software.

Offline xartiex

• Tennis God
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2008, 07:20:28 PM »
Hey, thanks for these new FED-HEW highlights. Any chance to have the complete match?
BTW, I convert to MP4 very easily, using Ultra MPEG-4 Converter. If you are interested I give the links for the software.

The match is on t3nnis.tv, i think, or tennistorrents.

Thanks for the offer Neanderthal; I already have Ultra. I meant I don't know how to make highlights from MP4 files (or whatever fgzhu does). I just convert them to AVI and then work with them.