Author Topic: t3nnis.tv thread  (Read 164012 times)

Offline Matt8716

• Tennis Player
Re: t3nnis.tv thread
« Reply #1340 on: December 10, 2011, 06:16:23 PM »
Hi, I want an invite for the site... but first of all, could some explain to me how does this torrent site work?

I've never downloaded a torrent  :scared: , and have no idea what do I have to do to open the torrent link. And I've read something that apparently you can download up to 2GB before the site asks you to upload something in exchange, or something like that.

Could anyone clear my doubts up please? Many thanks

Offline gordon

• New Poster
« Reply #1341 on: December 12, 2011, 03:33:26 AM »
I will not recommend you to become a member of t3nnis closed torrent site. I was a member for last four years and today was my last day. I was banned. No I never share any of downloaded videos with any of other sites. I tried to be a solid member as much as I can in 2009 I was one of most active members where I had seeded more then thirty matches. Some of those have more than 200 downloads. I have kept my computer active as much as I can just in order to give other members opportunity to access my and other videos I have downloaded. Unfortunately that was not enough.  Since I last two years I was mostly seeding but not uploading new videos (I had personal reason that I had explained to them) they have disabled and restricted my access to all resources of the portal. After my insistence a moderator from that site running under hidden name Fedex give me an option to re-instate my status but under condition that I will in next two months with seeding be obligated to upload more then 200GB. I have found this request ridiculous because of his tone since he was accusing me that I was thief who was through loopholes of bonus points being able to survive all these years.
Yes I did survive all these years; I was supporting that stupid site with my computer equipment, where I never had it down. My practice was to host all my torrents in order to give other member access to it. I did not have a single dead torrent that I had published! I had caped all downloaded matches for two months in order to give other access. I can go and go to tell you how many hours I spend in order to support that community site. Unfortunately since I confronted Fedex with his attitude and I did not want to step down, I was banned from access and my IP address is being blacklisted.
It is unfortunate that due to this cyber age we do not see who we are dealing with and only in these circumstances we can really see who is who.
Thank you

Offline ssarro

• New Poster
« Reply #1342 on: December 12, 2011, 04:55:14 PM »
Please send me an invite Thanks

my email

ssarro@bol[dot]com[dot]br

Offline delicgoran

• New Poster
« Reply #1343 on: December 13, 2011, 11:18:26 AM »
c

Offline delicgoran

• New Poster
« Reply #1344 on: December 13, 2011, 11:22:02 AM »
gorandelic79@yahoo

Offline delicgoran

• New Poster
« Reply #1345 on: December 13, 2011, 11:22:36 AM »
please send me invite gorandelic79@yahoo com

Offline delicgoran

• New Poster
« Reply #1346 on: December 13, 2011, 11:23:12 AM »
please send me invite gorandelic79@yahoo.com thanks

Offline lovetennisrn

• New Poster
« Reply #1347 on: December 14, 2011, 03:37:42 AM »
please send me invite lovetennisrn@gmail(dot)com  :)

Offline alamour

• New Poster
« Reply #1348 on: December 14, 2011, 12:15:03 PM »
Please send me an invite ..

juventus369 @ gmail.com

Offline Aldred

• New Poster
« Reply #1349 on: December 14, 2011, 05:06:02 PM »
Hi can someone please send me an invite to haldred123@hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk

Would be greatly received  :)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 05:07:10 PM by Aldred »

Offline hoasilangthang

• New Poster
« Reply #1350 on: December 16, 2011, 10:20:35 PM »
ktslui27@yahoo(dot)com

Offline scully27

• Tennis Player
« Reply #1351 on: December 17, 2011, 04:18:13 PM »

Offline Matt8716

• Tennis Player
« Reply #1352 on: December 17, 2011, 05:23:30 PM »
I will not recommend you to become a member of t3nnis closed torrent site. I was a member for last four years and today was my last day. I was banned. No I never share any of downloaded videos with any of other sites. I tried to be a solid member as much as I can in 2009 I was one of most active members where I had seeded more then thirty matches. Some of those have more than 200 downloads. I have kept my computer active as much as I can just in order to give other members opportunity to access my and other videos I have downloaded. Unfortunately that was not enough.  Since I last two years I was mostly seeding but not uploading new videos (I had personal reason that I had explained to them) they have disabled and restricted my access to all resources of the portal. After my insistence a moderator from that site running under hidden name Fedex give me an option to re-instate my status but under condition that I will in next two months with seeding be obligated to upload more then 200GB. I have found this request ridiculous because of his tone since he was accusing me that I was thief who was through loopholes of bonus points being able to survive all these years.
Yes I did survive all these years; I was supporting that stupid site with my computer equipment, where I never had it down. My practice was to host all my torrents in order to give other member access to it. I did not have a single dead torrent that I had published! I had caped all downloaded matches for two months in order to give other access. I can go and go to tell you how many hours I spend in order to support that community site. Unfortunately since I confronted Fedex with his attitude and I did not want to step down, I was banned from access and my IP address is being blacklisted.
It is unfortunate that due to this cyber age we do not see who we are dealing with and only in these circumstances we can really see who is who.
Thank you

:scared: Wow, after reading this, I certainly don't want to be a part of the site.

I hate the fact that you need to have your computer active all the time!!

Offline sheva

• New Poster
« Reply #1353 on: December 20, 2011, 11:05:42 AM »
Please send me an invite.

My e-mail:tenisfan123@wp.pl

Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 12:08:54 PM by sheva »

Offline dungstock

• New Poster
« Reply #1354 on: December 21, 2011, 03:23:31 AM »
Could someone send me an invite code to tiendung.stock (gmail.com)? many thanks.

Offline ashwin#1

• Tennis God
  • The Best
« Reply #1355 on: December 21, 2011, 04:19:43 AM »
Thank you

:scared: Wow, after reading this, I certainly don't want to be a part of the site.

i have been a part of this site for around 18 months or so..& i haven't faced a single problem with it till now...& i certainly don't keep my PC on all the time.. :confused1:...maybe there could've been a misunderstanding..i'd advise everyone to experience t3nnis.tv before making any wrong impressions about it..:)
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

Offline carletto

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #1356 on: December 21, 2011, 07:37:03 AM »

i have been a part of this site for around 18 months or so..& i haven't faced a single problem with it till now...& i certainly don't keep my PC on all the time.. :confused1:...maybe there could've been a misunderstanding..i'd advise everyone to experience t3nnis.tv before making any wrong impressions about it..:)

Well, all depends on your upload speed, if it's good you're ok, if it's bad you must seed for a lot of time to have a good ratio  :\

Offline rahulbajaaj

• New Poster
« Reply #1357 on: December 21, 2011, 10:06:59 AM »
Thank you

Strictly don not join that site, It has a stupid moderator who is Fedex named coolguy first  :scared:
It is not a worth site anymore  :Confused:
DOn't join this site
Ashwin i was the member there and has experienced this problem
There is no wrong impressions that we are making atm  :ZZZZZ)
Join tennishaven

Offline mashvika

• New Poster
« Reply #1358 on: December 22, 2011, 08:00:42 AM »
t3nnis.tv is the best place for tennis matches  :)
tennishaven is crashhaven ( i was member there , it crashed & i lost all my upload stats :()

t3nnis.tv rocks, best place for tennis matches in HD & SD , both for ATP as well as WTA.. i get almost all my WTA matches from t3nnis.tv!

Offline delimit

• Tennis Player
« Reply #1359 on: December 22, 2011, 09:36:36 AM »
Just a quick thought: the choice is yours, but mark my words you'll regret not joining. Some simple rules must be obeyed (keep 1.0 ratio, do not deliberately seed at 1 Kbps, etc.), and you will feel you are at a very good place.  :) People are helpful to help newbies, many former newcomers are new experienced cappers too (and they'd had very little idea about capping and transcoding video before). But again: it is your choice... :bye1: