Author Topic: t3nnis.tv thread  (Read 140582 times)

Offline chiragsava

• Tennis Addict
  • Tennis Is My Life
    • Chirag Tennis Forum
Re: t3nnis.tv thread
« Reply #1360 on: December 22, 2011, 09:50:15 AM »
Just a quick thought: the choice is yours, but mark my words you'll regret not joining. Some simple rules must be obeyed (keep 1.0 ratio, do not deliberately seed at 1 Kbps, etc.), and you will feel you are at a very good place.  :) People are helpful to help newbies, many former newcomers are new experienced cappers too (and they'd had very little idea about capping and transcoding video before). But again: it is your choice... :bye1:
T3nnis has covered everything...courtsey mr delimit.....
It is a very nice site as well with very nice cappers...Join it keep ratio 1:0 above
Live Every Moment of Life,Enjoy Success and Learn From Failure

Offline Matt8716

• Tennis Player
« Reply #1361 on: December 22, 2011, 09:21:46 PM »
Thanks everyone for the data...

but I still don't really get it. I mean, what is seeding and ratio, and all that?? I've never downloaded a torrent  :zipped: and have no idea how it works.

I have a horrible internet connection, so does that mean I'd have to keep my computer on to "seed" the download? Can't I just delete the download after having seen it? 'Cause I ain't got much free disk space  :\

Offline ashwin#1

• Tennis God
  • The Best
« Reply #1362 on: December 23, 2011, 03:27:34 AM »

but I still don't really get it. I mean, what is seeding and ratio, and all that?? I've never downloaded a torrent  :zipped: and have no idea how it works.

I have a horrible internet connection, so does that mean I'd have to keep my computer on to "seed" the download? Can't I just delete the download after having seen it? 'Cause I ain't got much free disk space  :\

hi matt..torrents are a simple way of downloading files to your PC..the main difference between normal download & torrent download is:
1.  you can switch off your PC while downloading from a torrent whenever u want & it will resume downloading the next time u switch ur PC on..:)

2. Unlike normal download where data transfer stops once you've finished downloading, in a torrent downloading, once torrent download is completed, you start to upload the file automatically ( the file still stays on ur PC).:)

But sites like t3nnis.tv or any other torrent sites( which require u to become a member to start downloading ) have simple rules to follow so that everyone could download every matches :

1. Maintaining a Ratio of 1 or more : If you achieve a share ratio of 1.0, that would mean you've uploaded as much as you've downloaded. The higher the uploaded data , the more the ratio. If you have below a 1.0 that means you are just downloading and not uploading as much to help others complete their download. If you have a good ratio, you will be more appreciated by the torrent community..

2. Seeding : this is the process of uploading data once downloading finishes..The more seeders there are on a torrent the faster the torrent is downloaded.So it is important to seed back at least what you take. So if you download a file that is 1GB then try to seed back 1GB. That is why it is called FILE SHARING.  :)
IF members stop seeding, then no one would be able to download files through torrents. :(

you've said that you got a horrible Internet connection..i'd suggest that if your upload speed is around 20kbps, you can enjoy the benefits of torrent communities..:)
& its important to seed back whatever you've downloaded or else the poor uploader will be stuck seeding his upload forever.. :innocent:

Let me know if you still have some doubts.. :cool:
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

Offline mashvika

• New Poster
« Reply #1363 on: December 23, 2011, 08:00:20 AM »
1 more thing, Fedex is the best moderator on t3nnis.tv, he was the one who helped me & saved my a/c in t3nnis.tv when i had low ratio & was in danger of being banned ,he is always there to help people!

guys just join t3nnis.tv, definitely the best place for tennis matches in HD!

Offline Matt8716

• Tennis Player
« Reply #1364 on: December 23, 2011, 10:54:44 AM »

hi matt..torrents are a simple way of downloading files to your PC..the main difference between normal download & torrent download is:
1.  you can switch off your PC while downloading from a torrent whenever u want & it will resume downloading the next time u switch ur PC on..:)

2. Unlike normal download where data transfer stops once you've finished downloading, in a torrent downloading, once torrent download is completed, you start to upload the file automatically ( the file still stays on ur PC).:)

But sites like t3nnis.tv or any other torrent sites( which require u to become a member to start downloading ) have simple rules to follow so that everyone could download every matches :

1. Maintaining a Ratio of 1 or more : If you achieve a share ratio of 1.0, that would mean you've uploaded as much as you've downloaded. The higher the uploaded data , the more the ratio. If you have below a 1.0 that means you are just downloading and not uploading as much to help others complete their download. If you have a good ratio, you will be more appreciated by the torrent community..

2. Seeding : this is the process of uploading data once downloading finishes..The more seeders there are on a torrent the faster the torrent is downloaded.So it is important to seed back at least what you take. So if you download a file that is 1GB then try to seed back 1GB. That is why it is called FILE SHARING.  :)
IF members stop seeding, then no one would be able to download files through torrents. :(

you've said that you got a horrible Internet connection..i'd suggest that if your upload speed is around 20kbps, you can enjoy the benefits of torrent communities..:)
& its important to seed back whatever you've downloaded or else the poor uploader will be stuck seeding his upload forever.. :innocent:

Many thanks for the explanation!

I just have a couple more doubts...

1. Does seeding the Torrent once you've downloaded it slow down your connection? Cause I fear that with my slow Internet connection, if the Torrent will keep on "uploading" from my computer, that I won't be able to surf the Internet because the torrent will steal much of my connection! But I may be wrong, and maybe this doesn't affect you at all...

2. Do the Torrents from the site get you many viruses?? I know that always a lot of torrents are dangerous but some sites have better reputation than others...

3. Let's say I ended up downloading more than I uploaded... will that get me banned?? Is the ban for life or only for some time?

4 and last. t3nnis.tv or tennishaven? Everyone has a different perspective on which to choose, but since I mostly like to see classic tennis matches, which site has the most "precious" old matches??

Thanks! You've helped me a lot to understand how this thing works ashwin, something no one could explain to me before!!

Offline jogrant

• Tennis Player
« Reply #1365 on: December 23, 2011, 04:03:40 PM »
Hi please would like an invite. Does it have 70s Wimbledon/Us open?

Thanks
Brian

Offline ashwin#1

• Tennis God
  • The Best
« Reply #1366 on: December 24, 2011, 03:47:39 AM »

1. Does seeding the Torrent once you've downloaded it slow down your connection? Cause I fear that with my slow Internet connection, if the Torrent will keep on "uploading" from my computer, that I won't be able to surf the Internet because the torrent will steal much of my connection! But I may be wrong, and maybe this doesn't affect you at all...

2. Do the Torrents from the site get you many viruses?? I know that always a lot of torrents are dangerous but some sites have better reputation than others...

3. Let's say I ended up downloading more than I uploaded... will that get me banned?? Is the ban for life or only for some time?

4 and last. t3nnis.tv or tennishaven? Everyone has a different perspective on which to choose, but since I mostly like to see classic tennis matches, which site has the most "precious" old matches??

Thanks! You've helped me a lot to understand how this thing works ashwin, something no one could explain to me before!!

i am glad i could help you buddy..:)

here are the Answers for your other questions..:

1.Uploading will reduce ur downloading speed by not by a large margin..( really sorry i can't help more on this topic as i am not too familiar with this) :innocent:

2. I have heard that viruses are transferred through torrents..BUT i can assure you that t3nnis.tv torrents do not contain viruses..there are hundreds of members who have downloaded more than 500GB worth matches, but they haven't yet complained about viruses in it..:) :)..So, Don't worry..there are definitely no chances of viruses from t3nnis.tv..:)

3. If you end up downloading more than you've uploaded, there is a possibility of 2 different scenarios..

Scenario 1: Assume you've Downloaded: 40GB & you've uploaded more than 20 GB..you don't have to worry..just try to keep your ratio increasing..:)

Scenario 2: Assume you've Downloaded: 40GB & you've uploaded less than 20 GB( ratio is less than 0.5)..if your ratio falls to 0.5 or lower, you will receive a ratio warning. you will need to correct your ratio to at least 0.8. if it is not at 0.8 at the expiry time, you will be banned from the site.

To avoid Ban, you can continue to seed OR upload any match which isn't already uploaded on the site OR Donate to the site( gives you VIP privileges) OR use Bonus Points( When you are seeding you will also get bonus points, which can be used for purchasing/exchanging upload credits ) OR avoid downloading large torrents if you are still not so confident about your ratio.. :)

4. Since you have specifically mentioned old matches, in my personal opinion, i would suggest t3nnis.tv
 as it has loads & loads of old matches(it has more than 10000 matches  :lmao:)

hope this helps :)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 03:49:43 AM by ashwin#1 »
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

Offline Rafa4Ever

• New Poster
« Reply #1367 on: December 24, 2011, 07:55:31 PM »
Can I also get an invite code to a t3nnis.tv torrent? My email is jallist at yahoo.ca ,

Thanks
Allstair
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 03:31:47 AM by Rafa4Ever »

Offline lovetennisrn

• New Poster
« Reply #1368 on: December 25, 2011, 07:55:50 AM »
Please send me an invite

lovetennisrn@gmail.com

Thanks!!!

Offline Matt8716

• Tennis Player
« Reply #1369 on: December 25, 2011, 05:16:26 PM »

i am glad i could help you buddy..:)

here are the Answers for your other questions..:

1.Uploading will reduce ur downloading speed by not by a large margin..( really sorry i can't help more on this topic as i am not too familiar with this) :innocent:

2. I have heard that viruses are transferred through torrents..BUT i can assure you that t3nnis.tv torrents do not contain viruses..there are hundreds of members who have downloaded more than 500GB worth matches, but they haven't yet complained about viruses in it..:) :)..So, Don't worry..there are definitely no chances of viruses from t3nnis.tv..:)

3. If you end up downloading more than you've uploaded, there is a possibility of 2 different scenarios..

Scenario 1: Assume you've Downloaded: 40GB & you've uploaded more than 20 GB..you don't have to worry..just try to keep your ratio increasing..:)

Scenario 2: Assume you've Downloaded: 40GB & you've uploaded less than 20 GB( ratio is less than 0.5)..if your ratio falls to 0.5 or lower, you will receive a ratio warning. you will need to correct your ratio to at least 0.8. if it is not at 0.8 at the expiry time, you will be banned from the site.

To avoid Ban, you can continue to seed OR upload any match which isn't already uploaded on the site OR Donate to the site( gives you VIP privileges) OR use Bonus Points( When you are seeding you will also get bonus points, which can be used for purchasing/exchanging upload credits ) OR avoid downloading large torrents if you are still not so confident about your ratio.. :)

4. Since you have specifically mentioned old matches, in my personal opinion, i would suggest t3nnis.tv
 as it has loads & loads of old matches(it has more than 10000 matches  :lmao:)

hope this helps :)

Ok many thanks!

Do you think you can send me an invite then for t3nnis.tv?? You've convinced me  :))  ://

my mail is mattwilliams198716@yahoo.com
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 05:17:31 PM by Matt8716 »

Offline ashwin#1

• Tennis God
  • The Best
« Reply #1370 on: December 26, 2011, 03:32:43 AM »

Ok many thanks!

Do you think you can send me an invite then for t3nnis.tv?? You've convinced me  :))  ://

my mail is mattwilliams198716@yahoo.com

Sure.. :) :)..

Offline MadStefan

• New Poster
« Reply #1371 on: December 26, 2011, 05:27:04 AM »
Hi,
I was wondering anyone here could please spare me/send me an invite to t3nnistv!
Thanks in advance! Email:stefanlai99@hotmail.com

Offline cigotto

• New Poster
« Reply #1372 on: December 26, 2011, 02:28:04 PM »
Hi, can i have an invitation?
mi Email: cigotto @ gmail.com

Thanx :)

Offline nunoruf

• Tennis Player
« Reply #1373 on: December 29, 2011, 04:27:57 PM »
I'd like an invit too. I seed almost all the time my pc is on :)

email: nun_no @ hotmail.com

Offline gigidelpaso

• New Poster
« Reply #1374 on: December 29, 2011, 09:34:06 PM »
Hi guys,

I kindly asked for an invite code two months ago and still nothing... I admit I registered here only to get one but I'm a true tennis fan and I would be very thankful to get one. My email:

Youpsbadaboum [at] gmail [dot] com

Many thanks and happy new year everybody!

Offline 704416933

• Tennis Player
« Reply #1375 on: January 02, 2012, 08:43:07 AM »
Please send me an invite

wyewzw@gmail.com

Thanks!!! :)

Offline 704416933

• Tennis Player
« Reply #1376 on: January 02, 2012, 09:16:42 AM »
Sorry!
The E-mail wrong and should be made wyewzw@yahoo.cn!

Offline ahmedinho

• New Poster
« Reply #1377 on: January 03, 2012, 02:11:07 AM »
Hello  :))
could anyone send me an invite code please  ://
at ahmedmhiri92@hotmail.com
thx

Offline liporik

• New Poster
« Reply #1378 on: January 03, 2012, 04:17:07 AM »
Hi, May I ask for an invite for t3nnis account as well?

My email is liporik@gmail.

Thanks a lot!

Offline stefan1202

• Tennis Player
« Reply #1379 on: January 04, 2012, 05:56:02 PM »
Hi, May I ask for an invite for t3nnis account as well?

My email is chengwen1202@gmail.com
 :)~

Thanks a lot!