Author Topic: t3nnis.tv thread  (Read 150500 times)

Offline mikro112

• Tennis Player
Re: 42 invites for t3nnis.tv
« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2009, 08:09:02 PM »
jilbert.reswer2@gmail.com

thanks in advance!  :)
You already have an account.

Please, give me one :lmao:

yomarianob@gmail.com

thanks you a lot..
Sent.

please give me one
gjc0914@gmail.com
thanks!!!
You have an account (giovanni0914, registered 2009-03-30).

TmzSports@gmail.com
Thanks
You have an account (tmzsports).

vvv205 AT gmail . com

Thx
You have an account (vvv205).

snakemanjs@gmail.com please
You have an account (snakemanjs).

voodoo555@gmail.com
You have an account (voodoo555).

I joined and read the rules on the site. I feel intimidated with all kind of rules and restrictions being pointed out. I almost feel I'll get banned for just being affraid.

Did I understand that right: I can't download a file and post in this site for people to download? And, I can't upload a file/torrent there and here too on this site?
If that is a file from a t3nnis-capper, you are NOT allowed to post/upload/share/etc it anywhere else, without the permission of the original capper/upload on t3nnis. Violating this rule will result in an instant ban.

If you cap a file and decide to upload it to t3nnis (as it's your file and you can do with it whatever you want), or if you have a publicly shared file from somewhere else, you may upload it on t3nnis and whereever you want.

We simply don't want the caps of our cappers, who cap exclusively for us, shared anywhere else (without permission). People can join our site to get those matches.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 08:17:25 PM by mikro112 »

Offline fr3ak

• Tennis Player
    • t3nnis.tv
Official t3nnis.tv release thread!
« Reply #81 on: October 16, 2009, 06:02:09 PM »
Hi All,

It's been awhile since we have posted here in an offical capacity to show our available content so I thought I might start with the latest from the Shanghai Open (34 games so far released (some are the same game in higher or lower resolutions)) we are currently open for registration but rapidly approaching the cut off point where invites will be necessary. So come join us at t3nnis.tv! Please be aware that we are a private ratio based tracker so you are expected to seed after downloading.

For those of you who are new to the game we are by far the largest and most comprehensive tennis tracker on the web (21,200 members, 3,402 matches and counting). We bring the best in HD/SD content from every championship that is shown in the US and Europe and elsewhere around the world.

Thanks for reading!

fr3ak and the t3nnis.tv staff

Offline fr3ak

• Tennis Player
    • t3nnis.tv
Re: Official t3nnis.tv release thread!
« Reply #82 on: October 16, 2009, 06:27:09 PM »
First let me explain our system of naming the torrents, we decided that we wanted to have a spoiler free environment for current tournaments and so we have worked out a system wherby the names of the players in the matches (after the first round of the tournament) are not included in the torrent names, they are included in the torrent descriptions but the font is the same colour as the background so can only be seen by highlighting the names with your mouse (see picture below). Also if you consult the release thread on our forum then you will be able to see exactly what the match number is.

They are therefore still searchable from the browse page by selecting to search the torrent description on the browse page (see picture below):

At some time after the tournament is over (usually a week) we then change the names back so that people can see more easily the player names. We have received some criticism for the system as being to overly protective but from those who have had a match spoiled because of having read the player names of a later release we have recieved nothing but praise for our innovation.

.. and now to the first round releases...

Offline fr3ak

• Tennis Player
    • t3nnis.tv
ATP Shanghai 2009 - QF matches
« Reply #86 on: October 16, 2009, 07:03:15 PM »
As we do not intend to spoil the third round matches for anyone I will just post the links to the QF matches and you will have to go to the site to find out which match is which.

ATP.2009.Shanghai.QF.Match.#02.ENG.x560p.x264.i-gr.mkv
ATP.2009.Shanghai.QF.Match3.HD720.ENG
ATP.2009.Shanghai.QF.Match4.HD720.ENG
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 07:06:13 PM by fr3ak »

Offline MsTree

• Tennis God
« Reply #87 on: October 17, 2009, 01:12:50 AM »
No offence fr3ak but your site was ruined for me when you changed the naming system to remove the players names. Not only was it a pain to look for matches but I was asked by one of your mods if I would cap for t3nnis and the amount of time I would have to spend working out which torrent was which so I could see which matches you were missing was excessive.
Added to that mikro's pm warning me not to upload any t3nnis releases when he admitted he hadn't even bothered checking if I had and then not bothering to reply to my reply...
T3nnis used to be my favourite site anywhere on the net. It doesn't matter now I've been banned I guess but I have seen nothing but complaints about it since you've changed it. I don't want to get into the same argument with you as I did with mikro but you make it sound like everything in the garden is rosy when it obviously isn't!

Offline fr3ak

• Tennis Player
    • t3nnis.tv
« Reply #88 on: October 17, 2009, 06:09:36 AM »
No offence fr3ak but your site was ruined for me when you changed the naming system to remove the players names. Not only was it a pain to look for matches but I was asked by one of your mods if I would cap for t3nnis and the amount of time I would have to spend working out which torrent was which so I could see which matches you were missing was excessive.
Added to that mikro's pm warning me not to upload any t3nnis releases when he admitted he hadn't even bothered checking if I had and then not bothering to reply to my reply...
T3nnis used to be my favourite site anywhere on the net. It doesn't matter now I've been banned I guess but I have seen nothing but complaints about it since you've changed it. I don't want to get into the same argument with you as I did with mikro but you make it sound like everything in the garden is rosy when it obviously isn't!

No offense MsTree but I don't really appreciate you coming in and trying to hijack this thread (again) you've said your piece before and while I agree that mikro may have over reacted it doesn't give you the right to come and start trolling. I haven't glossed over anything I have admitted that there were complaints about the naming system, but as the ones complaining are usually the most vocal the fact that we got approximately 30 complaints from 21,000 people and about the same number of compliments we figure that while it has been hit and miss it was worth trying and has not caused long term problems. The fact that you couldn't be bothered investing any extra time in uploading is fine, we would have liked you to remain on t3nnis.tv but you didn't have any interest in complying with our site rules and so you were banned, thats what happens when you don't follow the rules in a community. I have no interest in starting a flame war with you or anyone else, this is a release thread pure and simple and thats why I don't appreciate you trying to hijack it, so please contact me privately if you have anything more to say on the matter.

Offline fr3ak

• Tennis Player
    • t3nnis.tv
« Reply #89 on: October 17, 2009, 06:17:05 AM »

Offline MsTree

• Tennis God
« Reply #90 on: October 17, 2009, 06:25:14 AM »
What rules did I break exactly?  :confused1:
I upload my own caps and I didn't appreciate being accused of something the accuser couldn't even be bothered checking for himself.

You'll find that this is a forum unconnected to t3nnis and as far as I know you don't have the ability to create a private thread all for yourself, if you want to post here that's fine, but be aware other posters have the right to post on any thread you create.

Offline Aces

• Tennis God
« Reply #91 on: October 17, 2009, 06:37:32 AM »
take it easy guys
there is no point in what you are doing

Offline MsTree

• Tennis God
« Reply #92 on: October 17, 2009, 06:46:33 AM »
Sorry Aces  :) I just don't take kindly to being bullied  :)~

Offline sdede

• Tennis God
« Reply #94 on: October 17, 2009, 07:55:00 PM »
Why is it that you don't state anyplace that none of the matches can be copied anywhere (without permission, of course)?

BTW, thankyouverymuch for re-instating me (I see that others were not so fortunate) but I looked back on your site today to find the OBVIOUS AND IN RED MESSAGE that says not to share on other forums. I don't see it. I'm not going to share your files, just was wondering why I was banned for a policy that is not stated anywhere......

And, btw, Ms Tree is correct. If you "advertise" here, you need to accept the good praise with the criticism.

Thanks for all your torrents. I still think Rapidshare is a better way to d/l matches. :)

Offline eduardo1960

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #95 on: October 17, 2009, 08:06:17 PM »
I was banned at tennis tv. I don't know why. My user was Lucas...

Can u explain me why (in case u know)?

Offline fr3ak

• Tennis Player
    • t3nnis.tv
« Reply #96 on: October 17, 2009, 08:09:20 PM »
I was banned at tennis tv. I don't know why. My user was Lucas...

Can u explain me why (in case u know)?

I don't know why there are no notes but you hadn't used your account at all. It has been reenabled.

Offline fr3ak

• Tennis Player
    • t3nnis.tv
« Reply #97 on: October 17, 2009, 08:34:58 PM »
Why is it that you don't state anyplace that none of the matches can be copied anywhere (without permission, of course)?

BTW, thankyouverymuch for re-instating me (I see that others were not so fortunate) but I looked back on your site today to find the OBVIOUS AND IN RED MESSAGE that says not to share on other forums. I don't see it. I'm not going to share your files, just was wondering why I was banned for a policy that is not stated anywhere......

And, btw, Ms Tree is correct. If you "advertise" here, you need to accept the good praise with the criticism.

Thanks for all your torrents. I still think Rapidshare is a better way to d/l matches. :)

1. Point taken, I guess an assumption was being made that our users would respect the time and effort that our uploaders have put into creating torrent for t3nnis.tv exclusively (in most cases) and would not weaken the site by taking the content and releasing it elsewhere, something which is particularly galling when said person is not seeding at t3nnis afterwards (not saying thats you or anyone in particular just in general). On some torrents it is clearly stated in the torrent description (in red or otherwise) that we do not wish our users to upload *our* content elsewhere however I will now make it very clear to everyone that we do not appreciate it.

2. This is a release thread, if you or others want to create a thread that bemoans our spoiler free environment and rants about how much we suck please do so, I will be happy to ignore it (something like "Yes t3nnis.tv is the best tennis torrent site in the world but damn their spoiler free release system really confuses me because I am not able to read!" would be perfect). Hijacking of a thread specifically aimed at providing quick links for the users of this forum to content they want to see shouldn't be tolerated anywhere but if the mods don't see it that way then so be it, I will happily ignore it from now on and let the torrents do the talking. I imagine that most users of this forum are members of t3nnis.tv anyway so rather than advertising I was just providing an update to what they should already know, we have the largest collection of torrents, the greatest amount of users and the fastest method for getting tennis available... and its free.

... and you are welcome :) I disagree about RS but thats my prerogative :)

Offline MsTree

• Tennis God
« Reply #98 on: October 18, 2009, 03:51:37 AM »
2. This is a release thread, if you or others want to create a thread that bemoans our spoiler free environment and rants about how much we suck please do so, I will be happy to ignore it (something like "Yes t3nnis.tv is the best tennis torrent site in the world but damn their spoiler free release system really confuses me because I am not able to read!" would be perfect). Hijacking of a thread specifically aimed at providing quick links for the users of this forum to content they want to see shouldn't be tolerated anywhere but if the mods don't see it that way then so be it, I will happily ignore it from now on and let the torrents do the talking.

For starters this forum is already full of rubbish threads, why clutter it even more with threads about t3nnis that any passing t3nnis mod might just ignore or worse not be able to read?

Secondly either state which rules I broke to get banned or amend your post above which says I was banned for breaking the rules.
we would have liked you to remain on t3nnis.tv but you didn't have any interest in complying with our site rules and so you were banned, thats what happens when you don't follow the rules in a community.

And lastly you don't own this site, you've made 11 posts here, but this is a forum, for discussion, not your own private bulletin board. You seem quite good at giving attitude but not so good at taking it, you've been helpful to Sdede and Eduardo but you accused me of trolling your thread when really you're trolling our forum!

Offline fr3ak

• Tennis Player
    • t3nnis.tv
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 06:25:26 AM by fr3ak »