Author Topic: Btw, who are the current mods here?  (Read 114 times)

Online Alex

• Tennis God
Btw, who are the current mods here?
« on: July 01, 2015, 05:42:10 PM »
Scott is busy. Dallas is nowhere to be found. Just curious.

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
Re: Btw, who are the current mods here?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 05:59:31 PM »
I don't think anything has changed since the forum was very active the last time.
If I remember correctly, Slash was given mod rights but he went too.
In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2015, 07:47:59 PM »
I glance now and then, but not often.  Like you said, busy.  I check on anything that gets reported.  Overall we have a good group who post so not usually anything to worry about, for the most part. ; )
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Online Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2015, 11:41:35 AM »
I glance now and then, but not often.  Like you said, busy.  I check on anything that gets reported.  Overall we have a good group who post so not usually anything to worry about, for the most part. ; )
OK Scott, could you get me a fake passport btw. Not that I need one  :)~. Check out the fake passports threads. You should 'promote' someone to get rid of spam. I nominate Swish or Monster. They are great posters and still active ...

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #4 on: Yesterday at 04:25:57 AM »
OK Scott, could you get me a fake passport btw. Not that I need one  :)~. Check out the fake passports threads. You should 'promote' someone to get rid of spam. I nominate Swish or Monster. They are great posters and still active ...
I nominate Alex.
CONK da ball!!!

Online Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #5 on: Yesterday at 09:00:17 PM »
I nominate Alex.
Um, no. I'd bann you, unless you obey and become a Nole fan :)~ :rofl_2:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #6 on: Yesterday at 09:37:53 PM »
No mods needed and some can make things worse by collecting "ball huggers" and other types of undesirable relationships.  ..-)

No ones qualified anyways.  :))