Author Topic: The "Don't Discuss Nadal, Federer, Djokovic and Murray in here" thread  (Read 21419 times)

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
Re: The "Don't Discuss Nadal, Federer, Djokovic and Murray in here" thread
« Reply #100 on: December 25, 2008, 03:41:13 AM »
For people who want to talk about players other than the Fab 4. ;-()

IIRC you very well said that Murray should not be included in this category until he wins a grand slam title.  :)

I pick Cilic as the surprise runner up in the AO
Self-praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble.

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #101 on: December 25, 2008, 07:04:07 AM »

IIRC you very well said that Murray should not be included in this category until he wins a grand slam title.  :)

Oh, I still don't think he belongs in that group, but if I say big 3, all the MurrayTards will protest. ..-)

Offline TheEternalCowboy

• Tennis God
« Reply #102 on: December 25, 2008, 09:36:36 AM »

Oh, I still don't think he belongs in that group, but if I say big 3, all the MurrayTards will protest. ..-)

Clever. 

Offline huntingyou

• Tennis God
« Reply #103 on: December 25, 2008, 10:59:42 AM »
The big 3 are GS champions......the +1 is still trying to join that club........so there is no Big 4 in reality but we have to be nice to those who believe otherwise!

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #104 on: December 25, 2008, 05:43:31 PM »
The big 3 are GS champions......the +1 is still trying to join that club........so there is no Big 4 in reality but we have to be nice to those who believe otherwise!

:// :// :// :// :// :// :// :// :// :// :// :// :// :// :// :// :// ://

Clever. 

Not quite. :innocent: They're called MuzzaTards on MTF. A few of them, I call MurrayRetards. ..-)

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #105 on: December 25, 2008, 05:45:40 PM »
Djokovic and Murray

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #106 on: December 25, 2008, 05:48:23 PM »
Djokovic and Murray

You'd think in Murray's best year, he'd gain some fans, and Gasquet would lose some fans. MTF conducts their "Favorite Players of 2008" poll, using the top 100 and 40 of the top 200. Gasquet is in the finals, battling against Safin, Nadal, and Djokovic for the #1 spot, while Murray is nowhere to be see near the top 5.

Offline huntingyou

• Tennis God
« Reply #107 on: December 25, 2008, 05:50:46 PM »
Djokovic and Murray

You'd think in Murray's best year, he'd gain some fans, and Gasquet would lose some fans. MTF conducts their "Favorite Players of 2008" poll, using the top 100 and 40 of the top 200. Gasquet is in the finals, battling against Safin, Nadal, and Djokovic for the #1 spot, while Murray is nowhere to be see near the top 5.

Look at the poor guy smile.......is that not from some Horror B movie I don't know what to make of him!  :rofl_2:

As a matter of fact, he is too ugly to win a Slam...he should just forget about that idead and start thinking about the next Alien movie coming out next decade!

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #108 on: December 25, 2008, 05:58:49 PM »
Djokovic and Murray

Look at the poor guy smile.......is that not from some Horror B movie I don't know what to make of him!  :rofl_2:

As a matter of fact, he is too ugly to win a Slam...he should just forget about that idead and start thinking about the next Alien movie coming out next decade!

Check out the last few pages of the Lookalike thread. :rofl_2:

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #109 on: December 25, 2008, 06:09:16 PM »
Its tennis that counts,not what you look like you 2 dumb sh*ts.Here the finger & up both of yours.I would have wishes you both a  merry xmass,but now you can stuff it. ;-()
« Last Edit: December 25, 2008, 06:09:58 PM by sid »

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #110 on: December 25, 2008, 06:20:32 PM »
Its tennis that counts,not what you look like you 2 dumb sh*ts.Here the finger & up both of yours.I would have wishes you both a  merry xmass,but now you can stuff it. ;-()

I think you were unsuccessfully trying to be funny earlier by constantly posting Djokovic and Murray. But that was pure comedy in here. :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #111 on: December 25, 2008, 06:20:49 PM »
By the way while your picking falts on players @ least Murray does not pick his ars like pickey bum.

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #112 on: December 25, 2008, 06:23:42 PM »
By the way while your picking falts on players @ least Murray does not pick his ars like pickey bum.

Nadal fans have made peace with that. It doesn't affect us at all. What else you got? :)~

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #113 on: December 25, 2008, 06:26:40 PM »

Nadal fans have made peace with that. It doesn't affect us at all. What else you got? :)~

Ok from now on each time i think your rude to Murray i will call Nadal pickey bum.Lets see if people dont mind,whats good one way is good the other way. ;-()its called swings & round abouts.

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #114 on: December 25, 2008, 06:34:03 PM »

Ok from now on each time i think your rude to Murray i will call Nadal pickey bum.Lets see if people dont mind,whats good one way is good the other way. ;-()its called swings & round abouts.

That's fine. I rarely read the those threads about Nadal so I most likely won't see it done. :)~

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #115 on: December 25, 2008, 06:42:56 PM »
It's easy to pick on others' looks. I bet neither of you are perfect by no means.

You are everything I am not.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
    • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
« Reply #116 on: December 25, 2008, 06:43:00 PM »

:// :// :// :// :// :// :// :// :// :// :// :// :// :// :// :// :// ://

Clever. 

Not quite. :innocent: They're called MuzzaTards on MTF. A few of them, I call MurrayRetards. ..-)

interesting sig bgt. sampras wouldnt know how to handle that massive topspin cyclones of the clay monster.

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #117 on: December 25, 2008, 06:45:32 PM »
It's easy to pick on others' looks. I bet neither of you are perfect by no means.

We all pick on players' games and none of us compare to them on the court.

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #118 on: December 25, 2008, 06:48:09 PM »

Hi Emma i agree 100% manners make the man,or the woman for that matter.Top girl you are.

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #119 on: December 25, 2008, 06:50:58 PM »

Hi Emma i agree 100% manners make the man,or the woman for that matter.Top girl you are.

Top man, you are. ;-()