Author Topic: The "Don't Discuss Nadal, Federer, Djokovic and Murray in here" thread  (Read 25134 times)

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
Re: The "Don't Discuss Nadal, Federer, Djokovic and Murray in here" thread
« Reply #120 on: December 25, 2008, 06:57:08 PM »
It's easy to pick on others' looks. I bet neither of you are perfect by no means.

Hi Emma i agree 100% manners make the man,or the woman for that matter.Top girl you are.

Top man, you are. ;-()

Its tennis that counts,not what you look like you 2 dumb sh*ts.Here the finger & up both of yours.I would have wishes you both a  merry xmass,but now you can stuff it. ;-()

That's because you two pushed him to the very edge. I don't mind if anyone picks on any player as long as they are being subtle about it and not crossing the line. There should be a limit to everything.

As I said, I am quite sure we are not perfect either and we wouldn't like it one bit if we were to be picked on. It's very childish any way you look at it.
You are everything I am not.

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #121 on: December 25, 2008, 07:00:27 PM »
It's easy to pick on others' looks. I bet neither of you are perfect by no means.

Hi Emma i agree 100% manners make the man,or the woman for that matter.Top girl you are.

Top man, you are. ;-()

Its tennis that counts,not what you look like you 2 dumb sh*ts.Here the finger & up both of yours.I would have wishes you both a  merry xmass,but now you can stuff it. ;-()

Rude gets rude back ;-() BGT.We see that how you talk on tennis players.Iv no problem with that,but this is how we lose our manners.It works both ways,but you know that. ;-()

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #122 on: December 25, 2008, 07:01:38 PM »

Top man, you are. ;-()

That's because you two pushed him to the very edge. I don't mind if anyone picks on any player as long as they are being subtle about it and not crossing the line. There should be a limit to everything.

As I said, I am quite sure we are not perfect either and we wouldn't like it one bit if we were to be picked on. It's very childish any way you look at it.

If you look closely, I did not bring up Murray's looks; huntingyou did. ;-() And if anyone has the right to be annoyed or angry, it's me as sid has been disrespectful towards the intent of this thread from its beginning.

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #123 on: December 25, 2008, 07:06:03 PM »

Top man, you are. ;-()

Rude gets rude back ;-() BGT.We see that how you talk on tennis players.Iv no problem with that,but this is how we lose our manners.It works both ways,but you know that. ;-()

Find a single rude post in this thread from me (or from any thread). You're the one attacking people, cursing me and huntingyou, trashing Murrayfan11 for not getting pick em scores fast enough. If I don't have anything nice to say about Murray, you don't find me in his tribute thread. You don't find me in Sharapova's ot Federer's. Why? Because I have nothing to add and I leave those threads to the fans. So, if you have nothing conductive to add to the thread topic, please stop spamming it. ..-)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2008, 07:06:37 PM by BGT »

Offline huntingyou

• Tennis God
« Reply #124 on: December 25, 2008, 07:07:15 PM »

Top man, you are. ;-()

There are no limits nor pity for anybody who get's offended in a tennis board about what other thinks on how his boy looks like.....especially when those boys make MILLIONS of dollars.

I'm not perfect but I look like Brad Pit Next to "predator got my tooth" Murray................

Now back to the topic, like BGT said......there is no talk of the big 3 + the wanna be.......is Sid the one who got what he deserves ://
« Last Edit: December 25, 2008, 07:08:31 PM by huntingyou »

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #125 on: December 25, 2008, 07:10:58 PM »

Top man, you are. ;-()

Find a single rude post in this thread from me (or from any thread). You're the one attacking people, cursing me and huntingyou, trashing Murrayfan11 for not getting pick em scores fast enough. If I don't have anything nice to say about Murray, you don't find me in his tribute thread. You don't find me in Sharapova's ot Federer's. Why? Because I have nothing to add and I leave those threads to the fans. So, if you have nothing conductive to add to the thread topic, please stop spamming it. ..-)

Hang on its me your chatting to now,this you love 2 do  :sick: on Murray.I wish you a merry xmas but i know.In the USA Murray has never been liked on boards to be honest,wether here or else where.So im wasting my time talking,thats a fact.

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #126 on: December 25, 2008, 07:11:44 PM »
Now back to the topic, like BGT said......there is no talk of the big 3 + the wanna be.......is Sid the one who got what he deserves ://

:// I'm calling Cilic to make the quarterfinals at the AO.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #127 on: December 25, 2008, 07:11:54 PM »

Top man, you are. ;-()

If you look closely, I did not bring up Murray's looks; huntingyou did. ;-() And if anyone has the right to be annoyed or angry, it's me as sid has been disrespectful towards the intent of this thread from its beginning.

You are right. My beef with huntingyou is more than it is with you but I wanted to make it more general as I just want to make a point and the point is valid. But given huntingyou, it didn't surprise me.

Siddy, let's not stoop too low as well. It really doesn't accomplish anything. Let's also be a little more respectful to the threads. You've been a bit naughty lately. We will soon see some action from Murray and other players so keep that in mind!

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #128 on: December 25, 2008, 07:12:19 PM »

Top man, you are. ;-()

Hang on its me your chatting to now,this you love 2 do  :sick: on Murray.I wish you a merry xmas but i know.In the USA Murray has never been liked on boards to be honest,wether here or else where.So im wasting my time talking,thats a fact.

://

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #129 on: December 25, 2008, 07:14:17 PM »

Top man, you are. ;-()

://

With you ://

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #130 on: December 25, 2008, 07:16:34 PM »

Top man, you are. ;-()

There are no limits nor pity for anybody who get's offended in a tennis board about what other thinks on how his boy looks like.....especially when those boys make MILLIONS of dollars.

I'm not perfect but I look like Brad Pit Next to "predator got my tooth" Murray................

I would rather you post a picture of yourself and let me decide.

Offline huntingyou

• Tennis God
« Reply #131 on: December 25, 2008, 07:20:25 PM »

Top man, you are. ;-()

I would rather you post a picture of yourself and let me decide.

Being there done that.....it was called myspace and it caused me plenty of problems with the wifey;

Puerto Ricans have good genes......ever dated one? :innocent:

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #132 on: December 25, 2008, 07:27:36 PM »
Post your picture and let me criticize you. I don't care about myspace and I don't care what kind of problems you had with your wifey. Be a man and keep your word. I will show you then what is easier said than done.

Offline huntingyou

• Tennis God
« Reply #133 on: December 25, 2008, 07:57:51 PM »
Post your picture and let me criticize you. I don't care about myspace and I don't care what kind of problems you had with your wifey. Be a man and keep your word. I will show you then what is easier said than done.

I  can point you to my wife myspace by PM......but this attitude is too harsh for me to do such thing! :scared:

Show me your picture first........i already saw your BF!

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #134 on: December 25, 2008, 09:06:20 PM »

I  can point you to my wife myspace by PM......but this attitude is too harsh for me to do such thing! :scared:

Chicken. Missing the point too. I didn't make fun of anyone's looks---not to the point it would piss someone else off anyway. So there's no need for me to post my pic. The point is, you don't make fun of people who are not good looking (mind you, it's in the eye of the beholder in most cases) as they are born with it. However, you can make of fun of certain things such as Pete's hair or Fed's long nose etc. as long as it's tastefully done or at least doesn't offend anyone. And so what if no one knows Murray personally even Sid (and you think where's the harm)? Doesn't mean he's not a person? So if Murray is nobody to you then by the same token you are nobody to me; therefore, I have every single right to critisize you and you are not to get hurt. It's a tennis message after all, isn't it, Rey?

Anyway, enough of my lecture. I hope you get the point. I didn't mean to be harsh but I only had a few hours of sleep in the last three days or so, so I am bit cranky. I will be nice and kind tomorrow.   :)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2008, 09:18:10 PM by Emma »

Offline huntingyou

• Tennis God
« Reply #135 on: December 25, 2008, 11:10:26 PM »

Chicken. Missing the point too. I didn't make fun of anyone's looks---not to the point it would piss someone else off anyway. So there's no need for me to post my pic. The point is, you don't make fun of people who are not good looking (mind you, it's in the eye of the beholder in most cases) as they are born with it. However, you can make of fun of certain things such as Pete's hair or Fed's long nose etc. as long as it's tastefully done or at least doesn't offend anyone. And so what if no one knows Murray personally even Sid (and you think where's the harm)? Doesn't mean he's not a person? So if Murray is nobody to you then by the same token you are nobody to me; therefore, I have every single right to critisize you and you are not to get hurt. It's a tennis message after all, isn't it, Rey?

Anyway, enough of my lecture. I hope you get the point. I didn't mean to be harsh but I only had a few hours of sleep in the last three days or so, so I am bit cranky. I will be nice and kind tomorrow.   :)

You can't tell me what to do or not to do because I think, therefore I am........certainly you wouldn't want a man that does everything you command him to do? ;-()

I'll be myself for a second....NO, In real life, I respect people with my utmost attention.....after all, the one who judges his brother is casting a greater burden on himself when the Real Judge lays eyes upon thee.

Now, this is the internet and we all are talking about people with INCREDIBLE lifes who are blessed with incredible gifts.......Murray could care less what huntingyou think of his ugly face.....certainly who ever fan gets ofended by it needs to grow a pair and some self confidence.

regarding the pics.....I have a strong sense that you are hermosa; both in the inside and the outside :// I have a good sense when it comes to this stuff!

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #136 on: December 26, 2008, 12:09:46 AM »

emma, you and your ex are looking very relaxed in your avatar...........
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
« Reply #137 on: December 26, 2008, 01:35:15 AM »
Surprised that Monfils never gets noticed here. Guy has a career year, catapults into the top 15, and no one says diddley-poo. He's just such an oddity, I don't know what to expect from the guy. But I'd like to hear what other folks think of him.

sadly , he collapsed in the most important matches, he is still young and can improve in this aspect. he is 1-5 in atp finals and probably he will be overshadowed by his most famous compatriots, in that case he reminds me of Robredo.

An interesting player to follow in the ao could be the most unpredictable of them all, he can lose in the first round or go on to win the title, he left 2008 without saying his last word so maybe he is extra motivated, I am talking about David Nalbandian.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2008, 01:39:59 AM by conchita »
Self-praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #138 on: December 26, 2008, 09:03:31 AM »

emma, you and your ex are looking very relaxed in your avatar...........

Right. LOL. Anyway, I changed it but it was called Intimation. What I have now is called Purple Rain. I don't like having an actual picture of people. Reason why I had Pete's lithograph as my avi which is also another form of art. Nole's pic made me feel I was jinxing him. Once he wins the AO I will most certainly have his avi unless things go wrong with the bet and I am down with Nadal's. That won't be so bad though.

Sorry for getting off topic, BGT.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #139 on: December 26, 2008, 09:23:11 AM »

You can't tell me what to do or not to do because I think, therefore I am........certainly you wouldn't want a man that does everything you command him to do? ;-()

I'll be myself for a second....NO, In real life, I respect people with my utmost attention.....after all, the one who judges his brother is casting a greater burden on himself when the Real Judge lays eyes upon thee.

Now, this is the internet and we all are talking about people with INCREDIBLE lifes who are blessed with incredible gifts.......Murray could care less what huntingyou think of his ugly face.....certainly who ever fan gets ofended by it needs to grow a pair and some self confidence.

regarding the pics.....I have a strong sense that you are hermosa; both in the inside and the outside :// I have a good sense when it comes to this stuff!

Perhaps Murray doesn't care but I wasn't concerned with Murray. Clearly Sid wasn't happy about it and that should count for something. People care about their idols and believe it or not, sometimes their feelings get hurt and it may sound laughable to you, but people are different and we need to keep that in mind. That's all I am saying. Let it now die.

Oh and I actually don't need to see your picture. I was merely trying to make a point. Oh and yeah, I won't like it if a man does whatever I tell him to do so careful when you place a bet against me.  :)~