Nice bump, Luggy
Yeah, my list can use a refresher
1. John McEnroe - on a calibrated scale, McEnroe would be #1 and Rafter would be #52
2. Patrick Rafter
3. Jim Courier
4. Marat Safin
5. Gaston Gaudio
6. Tommy Haas
7. Fernando Gonzalez
8. Richard Gasquet - got a recent boost as he seems to be playing more aggressively9. Fabio Fognini - rolling the dice that he'll be around for a couple of years
10. Tommy Robredo - body of work is commendable, and such an awesome guy
Honorable MentionGoran Ivanisevic - hard to cut him, but he's really here just for his personality
Yevegny Kafelnikov - amazing body of work and a should have been 1st ballot HOFer. WTF?!
Nico Almagro - should be on the list and still could get there, but he's got to get through this spell. Loved his fire (now gone), his collapses are unwatchable and predictable.
Jack Sock - fingers crossed on this kid, his time is coming really soon
Women, Babblelot says...
1. Justine Henin - she's actually my 5th favorite player of All-Time. Love this chick and her game.
2. Patty Schnyder
3. Francesca Schiavone
4. Amelie Mauresmo
5. Svetlana Kuznetsova6. Angelique Kerber
7. Chris Evert
8. Martina Hingis
9. Nadia Petrova
10. Amanda Coetzer
Jamie Hampton - really like her game a lot! Could make top 10 soon.
Madison Keyes - wait and see