Author Topic: A Good Suggestion  (Read 3080 times)

Offline wilsonboy

• Tennis God
  • Jesus Christ is Lord
A Good Suggestion
« on: January 21, 2009, 06:12:11 PM »
Okay so I don't think that I'm the only one that is a tad irritated by this. Like durring the big tournaments, there always seems to be an exorbitant amount of pages in a thread... especially on the ATP one. And if that is your soucre of updates with scores and stuff, it's a bit hard to skim through for a quick score listing.

So basically, I am proposing that during the big tournaments, we should have a "Results Update Thread"(with both ATP and WTA combined)... one where all the final results are listed out. Just numbers... who defeats whom and how badly. Since the WTA and ATP threads are "discussion threads" then we should leave it just for that. I just think it will help to make things a bit more organized and advance the welfare of T4U.

What do you think?
Be the change that you seek.

Offline wilsonboy

• Tennis God
  • Jesus Christ is Lord
Re: A Good Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 09:59:06 AM »
HELOOOOO!

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 11:35:01 AM »
I think we need to discuss it once the AO is open, but I am glad you brought it up now so people can think about it during the tournament.  We voted on something like this last year and people liked it the way it is.

We can always do a thread for each Round to help break it up some.  Something we can all discuss again and see what people think.  I am open to anything.
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 12:35:05 PM »
CONK da ball!!!

Offline wilsonboy

• Tennis God
  • Jesus Christ is Lord
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2009, 03:13:48 PM »
Okay coolio.

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2009, 07:18:01 PM »
I think it is a very good point because there is no way I am keeping up with those long threads!   But, I would like to see just results or have some more limited discussions..............time for buddy groups I fear!?