0 (0%)
2 more bars
0 (0%)
2x it's present size
2 (22.2%)
entire page
7 (77.8%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: How big will Chris' sig get?  (Read 3877 times)

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
Re: How big will Chris' sig get?
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2009, 12:53:07 PM »
Actually, it begs the question: What's with that T4U FB Group? Are we competing for the lamest group ever, or what?

No there's plenty lamer groups. The T4U group is about as legit as it gets! Search for some lame groups and you'll find them in mass amounts.

The thing is, the T4Y Facebook page isn't trying to be anything. I set it up more as another way to put faces to posters. All we do here is post about this or that, but our Facebook page tells a little more about us. Or at least what we want others to know. It's not exactly dynamic, but that's not how I envisioned it. It's more of a placeholder than an activity page.
I know Babs I don't have lists of my favorite stuff on my Facebook page, but that's not what it's about for me. I only started the page a few months ago. As time goes on it will more and more be a good reflection on who I am and what I like. I am pretty careful about the groups I join and the places I go on the internet, so it takes time to develop that picture.

I was going to ask. Anyway, I figured you and I may have some more things in common other than our music interests, which we have explored, and the fact that you and my sister have lived in Santa Rosa and Thousand Oaks and my cousin (I just met) lives in Boston.

1995 USO, 1997 USO, 2004 USO, 2005 RG, 2005 USO, 2006 RG, 2006 USO, 2007 USO, 2008 RG, 2008 USO, 2009 USO, 2010 USO, 2011 USO, 2012 USOhttp://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1856936/2005safin-o.gif
http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1857331/2004gaudio-o.gif

Offline dmastous

• Tennis God
    • http://www.tips4tennis.com
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2009, 01:00:21 PM »
Actually, it begs the question: What's with that T4U FB Group? Are we competing for the lamest group ever, or what?

No there's plenty lamer groups. The T4U group is about as legit as it gets! Search for some lame groups and you'll find them in mass amounts.

The thing is, the T4Y Facebook page isn't trying to be anything. I set it up more as another way to put faces to posters. All we do here is post about this or that, but our Facebook page tells a little more about us. Or at least what we want others to know. It's not exactly dynamic, but that's not how I envisioned it. It's more of a placeholder than an activity page.
I know Babs I don't have lists of my favorite stuff on my Facebook page, but that's not what it's about for me. I only started the page a few months ago. As time goes on it will more and more be a good reflection on who I am and what I like. I am pretty careful about the groups I join and the places I go on the internet, so it takes time to develop that picture.

I was going to ask. Anyway, I figured you and I may have some more things in common other than our music interests, which we have explored, and the fact that you and my sister have lived in Santa Rosa and Thousand Oaks and my cousin (I just met) lives in Boston.

Wow, I was just in TO last week. I never realized that the new Civic Auditorium is dedicated to Mary and Richard Carpenter. Apparently their son lives there, and must have made a big donation to the project. Man, I miss the California winter weather.

Is a tree as a rocking horse
An ambition fulfilled
And is the sawdust jealous?
I worry about these things .

Kevin Godley & Lol Crème (I Pity Inanimate Objects)

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2009, 12:36:37 PM »
Maria Sharapova
Manchester United
Nastia Liukin
Victoria Azarenka
Maria K/Elena V/Kateryna
Indianapolis Colts

Maria Sharapova's Number 1 Fan!!!

:rofl_2: :rofl_2:

Ok i don't get this one, whats the joke this time?  :scared:

Did you just add that? I just noticed  lol

Manchester United is enough for anyone to turn off sig from others. :rofl_2:

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2009, 12:47:14 PM »
Maria Sharapova
Manchester United
Nastia Liukin
Victoria Azarenka
Maria K/Elena V/Kateryna
Indianapolis Colts

Such a terrible thing envy is Sid  :)~
What, would you like the words ''English, European and World Champions'' to be included as well?  :)~
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2009, 01:01:03 PM »
Maria Sharapova
Manchester United
Nastia Liukin
Victoria Azarenka
Maria K/Elena V/Kateryna
Indianapolis Colts

Such a terrible thing envy is Sid  :)~
What, would you like the words ''English, European and World Champions'' to be included as well?  :)~

te he :rofl_2: