Author Topic: Australian Open Finals, Semi-Finals and Other AO Matches in RS!  (Read 23663 times)

Offline sdede

• Tennis God
Re: Australian Open Finals, Semi-Finals and Other AO Matches in RS!
« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2009, 06:47:07 AM »
I should have done this a long time ago:

Here is a JPEG of all the matches that I can post, or that I have already posted.

REQUESTS are welcome!

Offline Jamesblakefan

• Tennis God
  • Go James Blake!!!Also Djokovic, Verdasco, Tomic!
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2009, 05:04:11 AM »
Thanks. Good idea!! Monfils - Almagro is good because despite the shortness, there were more than 70 winners. Also, can I request one more:

Blake  - De Chaunac. Soory to be a pain. BTW, I tried Blake - Dancevic but it didn't work. Thank you so much for such a good job. Keep it up - you are keeping lots of tennis fans happy.

Offline sdede

• Tennis God
« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2009, 04:08:01 PM »
Thanks. Good idea!! Monfils - Almagro is good because despite the shortness, there were more than 70 winners. Also, can I request one more:

Blake  - De Chaunac. Soory to be a pain. BTW, I tried Blake - Dancevic but it didn't work. Thank you so much for such a good job. Keep it up - you are keeping lots of tennis fans happy.

I'll work on these again tomorrow. I will reupload Blake - Dancevic, it was one of my very early trials and apparently didn't work out as well as I thought.

Offline fgzhu88

• Tennis God
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2009, 05:50:06 PM »
yes :// ://

Blake vs. Dancevic without sticky parts would be AWESOME!!!!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 05:50:38 PM by fgzhu88 »

Offline Jamesblakefan

• Tennis God
« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2009, 01:47:22 AM »
yes :// ://

Blake vs. Dancevic without sticky parts would be AWESOME!!!!

Do you also like James Blake?

Offline fgzhu88

• Tennis God
« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2009, 07:29:04 AM »
yeah, I'm a fan of Blake, but I am more interested in Dancevic's play in this match! 

I've started highlighting this match and already in the 1st set, there are like 20 winners and that does not count the sticky parts!!

Offline sdede

• Tennis God
« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2009, 04:26:05 PM »
yeah, I'm a fan of Blake, but I am more interested in Dancevic's play in this match! 

I've started highlighting this match and already in the 1st set, there are like 20 winners and that does not count the sticky parts!!

I have replaced the Blake Dancevic links with new, non-sticky ones!!

Enjoy!!

Offline fgzhu88

• Tennis God
« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2009, 06:03:30 PM »
nice!!!!!!!!!!  really appreciate it :)) 

Offline sdede

• Tennis God
« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2009, 04:21:10 PM »
I know SOMEONE asked for this match, but can't find the quote:

AO.2009.R3.Dokic.Wozniacki

Has been added to the end of the third post.

I downloaded Blake  - De Chaunac once but it wasn't a full file, so I'll try again (what gave it away was the ball boy streaking across the court a la "Flash", leaving his image on the screen........)

Offline Pete176

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2009, 05:17:26 PM »

Well, I think it was me  :whistle:

Thanks a lot  :))

Offline Jamesblakefan

• Tennis God
« Reply #70 on: March 19, 2009, 02:33:13 AM »

Has been added to the end of the third post.

I downloaded Blake  - De Chaunac once but it wasn't a full file, so I'll try again (what gave it away was the ball boy streaking across the court a la "Flash", leaving his image on the screen........)

Ball boy was a streaker???!!! Wow. His mum wouldn't have liked that one.  :rofl_2:

Offline Jamesblakefan

• Tennis God
« Reply #71 on: March 19, 2009, 07:30:40 PM »
I am starting a website called jamesblakefan.wordpess.com with ATP matches. Would you mind if I uploaded some of the links and gave you the full credit??? (this should be more media exposure and compliments for you)  :)) ://

Offline sdede

• Tennis God
« Reply #72 on: March 21, 2009, 12:50:32 PM »
I am starting a website called jamesblakefan.wordpess.com with ATP matches. Would you mind if I uploaded some of the links and gave you the full credit??? (this should be more media exposure and compliments for you)  :)) ://

:king: Hey, that's GREAT!!!! Sure, thanks, feel free to use them !! I'll come visit, too!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 12:58:48 PM by sdede »

Offline fnuf7

• Tennis Player
« Reply #73 on: March 21, 2009, 05:55:48 PM »
Thanks for putting all these up :)

I'm having difficulty with the Nadal-Verdasco match though, part 4 just will not work for me...I've tried just waiting til a later time to do it, resetting my IP address, all sorts but still it doesn't work. Any way that part can be reuploaded or someone tell me how to get around Rapidshare being annoying?

Offline sdede

• Tennis God
« Reply #74 on: March 22, 2009, 01:33:01 AM »

I'm having difficulty with the Nadal-Verdasco match though, part 4 just will not work for me...I've tried just waiting til a later time to do it, resetting my IP address, all sorts but still it doesn't work. Any way that part can be reuploaded or someone tell me how to get around Rapidshare being annoying?
If part 4 is not the same size as all the other parts (except the last one), then it wasn't completely downloaded and you'll have to d/l again until the correct size. What kind of an error message do you get?

Offline fnuf7

• Tennis Player
« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2009, 07:49:39 AM »

If part 4 is not the same size as all the other parts (except the last one), then it wasn't completely downloaded and you'll have to d/l again until the correct size. What kind of an error message do you get?

It doesn't even let me actually download a file at all, keeps telling me that the file is either too big for me to download (when all the other parts worked fine) or that my IP address is already downloading something (which is wasn't at the time of attempting part 4 & I tried resetting my router, waiting & trying at a later time etc). Not sure if it's just rapidshare trying to force me to become a member which to be honest I don't want to do! :)~

Offline sdede

• Tennis God
« Reply #76 on: March 22, 2009, 10:08:14 AM »

It doesn't even let me actually download a file at all, keeps telling me that the file is either too big for me to download (when all the other parts worked fine) or that my IP address is already downloading something (which is wasn't at the time of attempting part 4 & I tried resetting my router, waiting & trying at a later time etc). Not sure if it's just rapidshare trying to force me to become a member which to be honest I don't want to do! :)~

I'll try re-upping just Part 4 for you .... hold on.....
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 10:25:36 AM by sdede »

Offline sdede

• Tennis God
« Reply #77 on: March 22, 2009, 10:26:40 AM »
hey sdede iam a big roddick fan and iam missing his 1st round match from the aussie open could you plzzzz upload that match. the 1st round match against rehiquist.

thnks alot. :))

I tried capping it once but the resulting filesize was wrong (meaning the match will "stick"). I'll try again later today.

Offline fnuf7

• Tennis Player
« Reply #78 on: March 22, 2009, 07:05:56 PM »

Thank you!  :)

Offline sdede

• Tennis God
« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2009, 12:25:16 AM »

Thank you!  :)

Try this one:

http://rapidshare.com/files/212230576/AO.2009.SF.Nadal.Verdasco.part04.rar