Author Topic: convert  (Read 942 times)

Offline DropShotUser

• Tennis Pro
  • Let The Wind Blow to my Victory
convert
« on: February 03, 2009, 05:40:08 AM »
Can anyone convert tennis videos for my ipod touch. I try converting video on my school laptop and it wont let me since my school is dumb.
<br /><br />The greatest is the one is perfect their style and their body<br /><br />I will Overcome my Limit

Offline fgzhu88

• Tennis God
Re: convert
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 07:53:33 AM »
Can anyone convert tennis videos for my ipod touch. I try converting video on my school laptop and it wont let me since my school is dumb.

I can safely say I am an expert at that   :)

Do you need a program that can convert it, I use ffmpegX and visual hub.  Unfortunately those are only available for macs, but they are the best of the best and can convert to other formats as well. 

A tool that works on pc's and macs is MPEG Streamclip.  It's also an editor, but if you export in MP4, you can select iTunes presets. 

Also obviously if you don't have iTunes on your school's laptop, it's pointless.  Furthermore, if I'm not mistaken, you can right click a video in iTunes and select "Create iPod version", but this method is slower and the quality is average.

Hope that helps.  And if you are a Federer fan, I have a nice collection of Federer videos on my iTouch that I could upload somewhere.

Offline Neanderthal

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 08:16:09 AM »
I use Ultra MPEG-4 Converter. It also converts anything to anything.
If you pick this software I will give serial number later.

Offline DropShotUser

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 09:26:17 AM »

I can safely say I am an expert at that   :)

Do you need a program that can convert it, I use ffmpegX and visual hub.  Unfortunately those are only available for macs, but they are the best of the best and can convert to other formats as well. 

A tool that works on pc's and macs is MPEG Streamclip.  It's also an editor, but if you export in MP4, you can select iTunes presets. 

Also obviously if you don't have iTunes on your school's laptop, it's pointless.  Furthermore, if I'm not mistaken, you can right click a video in iTunes and select "Create iPod version", but this method is slower and the quality is average.

Hope that helps.  And if you are a Federer fan, I have a nice collection of Federer videos on my iTouch that I could upload somewhere.

I am a Federer Fan  :))...Can you sent me some videos  :)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 09:28:24 AM by DropShotUser »
<br /><br />The greatest is the one is perfect their style and their body<br /><br />I will Overcome my Limit

Offline DropShotUser

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 12:37:05 PM »
I download first set of roger and nadal AO match and it didnt work

can you help me?

Offline tonaiden

• Tennis God
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2009, 02:58:10 PM »
i use the allok video splitter, that also you can use it to convert only (the 3.0.1106 version)