Tennis Discussions > Tennis Discussions

ALL TOURNAMENTS: Livestream/Online Feeds

<< < (62/66) > >>

FedFanForever:
I f***en hate my ISP. I had Watch ESPN service free with my internet service($70/month) forever and now suddenly in 2013 they want me to buy their TV service so I can watch this. I can't even have the option of buying this one channel ala carte, it's the same old monopoly behavior!

HarryWild:
I am welling to pay for view tennis online; but tennis.tv leaves out the Grand Slams.   If they could somehow incorporate it with ESPN3; it would be perfect.  ESPN3 is only available if either your ISP or your cable/satellite agrees to pay more to ESPN for the privilege so you can get it!

Does anyone know if EuroSports has a pay content online?  Or where you can actually pay to watch tennis online that includes the Grand Slams?

My ISP does not offer ESPN3.  I do not want to go back to cable/satellite if I can get in online!

FedFanForever:

--- Quote from: HarryWild on January 13, 2013, 09:22:45 PM ---I am welling to pay for view tennis online; but tennis.tv leaves out the Grand Slams.   If they could somehow incorporate it with ESPN3; it would be perfect.  ESPN3 is only available if either your ISP or your cable/satellite agrees to pay more to ESPN for the privilege so you can get it!

Does anyone know if EuroSports has a pay content online?  Or where you can actually pay to watch tennis online that includes the Grand Slams?

My ISP does not offer ESPN3.  I do not want to go back to cable/satellite if I can get in online!

--- End quote ---

Yes! We need to end the tyranny of the big cable operators! Occupy Comcast!

abcnorio:
Lol... yea that sucks. I happen to be on Optimum Online so it works hassle free.  ://

I totally understand how you guys feel and I wish there was more tennis fans who demand genuinely free streams. Until then you have alternatives. I shared a link to a quality stream in this thread, it's from Australia and covers the AU open.

tvstream.hopto.org OR tvstream.hopto.org:8080 in VLC

You guys also have Supersport (sslsd)and Eurosport(sopcast) covering the AU open. Check wiziwig.tv  -> live sport -> tennis for links.

There are free quality alternatives that are as good, more flexible and less demanding than espn3's service. You can't even choose the quality of the stream, it constantly tries to bump everything up to HD thus degrading the quality of any simultaneous streams. My favorite Grand Slam to stream is USopen because of it's simple functional design. Built by IBM with full features like rewind, a MUCH faster match swap and picture-in-picture.

ESPN is a greedy cooperate entity that would monopolize access to all live sports if they could and Tennis Channel is just pathetic  :rofl_2:

Clay Death:
you ready for the monfils vs simon battle abcnorio? :))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version