Tennis Discussions > Tennis Discussions

ALL TOURNAMENTS: Livestream/Online Feeds

<< < (63/66) > >>

foaquin:
anyone know where to watch the superbowl?
preferably HQ streaming?
thanks

sdede:

--- Quote from: HarryWild on January 13, 2013, 09:22:45 PM ---I am welling to pay for view tennis online; but tennis.tv leaves out the Grand Slams.   If they could somehow incorporate it with ESPN3; it would be perfect.  ESPN3 is only available if either your ISP or your cable/satellite agrees to pay more to ESPN for the privilege so you can get it!

Does anyone know if EuroSports has a pay content online?  Or where you can actually pay to watch tennis online that includes the Grand Slams?

My ISP does not offer ESPN3.  I do not want to go back to cable/satellite if I can get in online!

--- End quote ---

Just saw this now ... ES has an online subscription service but has made it very difficult to record matches from it. If you just want to see many of the matches of this past year, including current ones, then it's good. I think about 4EUR / month.

Alex:
I got a virus trying to watch a tennis match. Unbelievable. this stupid thing kept popping out asking me if I like Asian women  :rofl_2:. that's my luck. all I wanted was to just watch a match.

sid:

--- Quote from: Alex on April 01, 2013, 02:46:55 PM ---I got a virus trying to watch a tennis match. Unbelievable. this stupid thing kept popping out asking me if I like Asian women  :rofl_2:. that's my luck. all I wanted was to just watch a match.

--- End quote ---

Alex this could be how to beat that for not to much cost.
http://www.maplin.co.uk/productsearch?criteria=slingbox
With one of these,if you know someone who can get tennis live thay can send to you to watch .This is one way how to stop you getting a virus on your pc.

Swish:

--- Quote from: Alex on April 01, 2013, 02:46:55 PM ---I got a virus trying to watch a tennis match. Unbelievable. this stupid thing kept popping out asking me if I like Asian women  :rofl_2: . that's my luck. all I wanted was to just watch a match.

--- End quote ---

At least the virus could have the smarts to ask you if you like canadian woman.   :)~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version