Tennis Discussions > Tennis Discussions

ALL TOURNAMENTS: Livestream/Online Feeds

<< < (2/66) > >>

dmastous:

--- Quote from: Babblelot on February 10, 2009, 10:04:07 AM ---
--- Quote from: dmastous on February 10, 2009, 09:33:46 AM ---We had a thread like that in the video section a while ago.

--- End quote ---

Then you should sticky this here so it stays at the top.  :)

--- End quote ---

I would sticky it in the video section. Not so sure about here though. We try to keep the stickified threads down to on going tournaments and perhaps a Scooter announcement. Otherwise the non-stickied threads don't get seen.

conchita:

--- Quote from: Somil on February 10, 2009, 09:34:15 AM ---www.myp2p.eu or www.rojadirecta.com always gives links.

--- End quote ---

great links! Somil!  :)

Babblelot:

--- Quote from: dmastous on February 10, 2009, 10:09:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: Babblelot on February 10, 2009, 10:04:07 AM ---
--- Quote from: dmastous on February 10, 2009, 09:33:46 AM ---We had a thread like that in the video section a while ago.

--- End quote ---

Then you should sticky this here so it stays at the top.  :)

--- End quote ---

I would sticky it in the video section. Not so sure about here though. We try to keep the stickified threads down to on going tournaments and perhaps a Scooter announcement. Otherwise the non-stickied threads don't get seen.

--- End quote ---

But you've already identified the problem. It didn't catch on because few people go to that forum. We come here to discuss the tournaments; this is where people like me and ovg will come to look. I have never gone to that forum for any reason.

sid:
Here a tennis channel thats on 24/7 from satellite,this shows old matches from the past.Atm from pics you can see Barazztti v Lloyd match,this channel is free 2 air.
13 east
Id Super tennis
11179h 27500

Chris1987:
The would be a great thread to sticky at the top as anybody coming in as well as us regulars can instantly see the links for live tennis.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version